UE Global

UE Global (http://www.ue-global.com/forums.php)
-   Spirituality (http://www.ue-global.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Absolute freedom by Master Luong Minh Dang (http://www.ue-global.com/showthread.php?t=781)

Darza 22-01-2009 7:16 pm

Absolute freedom by Master Luong Minh Dang

Close to a year ago i chose as my mission to show my freedom by expressing it, this text was inspiration to do that. :)

It is a text from the Master on Absolute freedom. I translated it from a Dutch text so there will be some loss of info.

Absolute freedom by Master Luong Minh Dang

For the future I want you all know to know how to use the right to absolute freedom, to open your spirit and develop your love to help other people. You can use you right to freedom in every situation. Whenever you decide to do something, remember your right to freedom, this way ignoring everything that exercises pressure on you. However, you must excersise you responsibilities with your right to freedom, because if you use this right to freedom but forget your responsibilities, then you have misunderstood.
Everyone should use this right to freedom. As soon as you have this freedom, you will have a clear vision on your decisions to help others. If you are obstructed, then look in the pyramid or pray for help by thinking with your chakra 6 of my chakra 6, what is a manner how I can send energy to you you, to help you in that moment.

YOUR FREEDOM IN A TRUE OR UNTRUE SITUATION: If you spirit is calm, you will know to what is true. Forgive if it is untrue. Do not become angry when you become mislead. Explain you help this person to correct his/her errors.

FREEDOM TO LEARN AND TO APPLY THE LEARNED:
Help to unite: the physical body - the soul - the universal energy. Support and help the spiritual learning processes and development of others. Help to solve the problems on this earth and beyond.

FREEDOM OF SPIRIT FREES YOUR WILL:
Do not change your decision
Do not attach to culture, habit, books or religion
Do not worry, be confused or fearful.
Do not be obsessed by celebrity, ambition and love.
Calm and content as an abundant tree which is satisfied fed by absolute freedom. When your realize we come to earth to serve humanity and not for our personal pleasure, then we will encounter absolutely no obstacle. If we aim unanimously to God with the aim of helping the others, then we will succeed always. If you are yourself aware of this, then you shall gradually retrieve your freedom. If for example, you can accept every situation, then you shall continue on the correct path; even if you encounter large problems you shall experience no obstruction.

an_li1 23-01-2009 12:23 am

Wisdom

That is beautiful Darza,
thank you for posting it.
Did the Master said that on some seminar in Holland?
Angel

Darza 23-01-2009 2:32 am

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi an_li1 (Post 5810)
That is beautiful Darza,
thank you for posting it.
Did the Master said that on some seminar in Holland?
Angel

Hi Angel,

I found the text on the Dutch site. I remember Dick Vreeswijk telling he felt compelled to post it without knowing why. He followed his inner knowing and did it. Where it is from i have no idea.

I used it several times on a non-UE forum which right now has 800 users online. The first time was when i saw some disinfo on the master being spread. I felt compelled to translate it to counter that with very positive replies. Another text i use is the explanation of the basic meditation, also with positive results. Also i was asked to send UE to a few and they post there is an effect! However as far i know NONE of them went to get the chakra's opened.! Denial is still a tough subject for me. Chances are i still have it also, just do not know about what. lol

Peace,
Darza

farhad 23-01-2009 1:45 pm

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi Darza (Post 5816)
Also i was asked to send UE to a few and they post there is an effect! However as far i know NONE of them went to get the chakra's opened!

Dear Darza,
Dear colleagues and friends,
I was not very surprised with what Darza said regarding his/her experience.
If Master Dang once said that "Our freedom is to let others be free", it's Ok...

I wonder if you could share what your experience hints you think about the refusal of others - is it more of

a) unwillingness to change our life by making an effort to go and learn something new

b) need of time to get used to the new concept and accept it within ourselves or

c) a sign showing that we are getting closer to the time when, as Master Dang said, "you won't need to teach and activate Chakras anymore".

from Russia with love,
farhad

Darza 23-01-2009 5:49 pm

Hi Farhad,

When i started UE in 2000 within 30 minutes after the 100% opening, driving home, i knew "this is BIG!!". I went into missionary mode and persuaded a few to meet the Master, just by my enthusiasm. They abandoned UE shortly after. I accepted being a missionary is not effective.

Now i just go with the flow and wait for others to ask me questions. I show my health, my freedom, my inner-peace, my energy. When asked how i got like this then i tell about UE. Until now only 1 person actually went to open his chakra's.

Like somtimes i give a transfer and the other says it helped, there was a positive effect. When this person has another health problem some time after, they never call me. They seem to have forgotten it helped earlier.

I know it has to do with destiny and i have to accept. However i still cannot do that completely, i still have impatience. I am intriguided about the mechanism of denial. What to me is obvious others do not see. Somehow humans seem capable of NOT seeing that which does not compute with their concepted reality. If it does not fit it is not there it seems. The power of projection.

How to get them beyond denial? Open the chakra's and clean the mind. But how to get others to do that? Beyond live by example?

I am also interested about denial as to my own. How much do i have of that? What am i denying? How can i know what i deny? I long to know all about me.

istvan 23-01-2009 9:45 pm

Dear Darza,

Denial is the first step towards acceptance. We should be glad when we are in denial as we just made the first step.
The 5 steps towards acceptance are:
1: denial,
2: anger,
3: bargaining,
4: depression,
5: acceptence.

We all go through these steps. So does our students who come to learn. We need to be very patient with them and help them through these steps.
I was an eager instructor myself, now i've come to easyly accept everybody's decision regarding to coming to classes, practicing UE transfers. I like to see myself as "support personel" - intructor/councelor - whatever students need.

I relaized patience is mostly important when dealing with students. When they come to learn it's impossible to offer them the big picture in one weekend long basic level. They need to understand they have to learn step by step and as much as they want.

Love,
Istvan

Darza 23-01-2009 10:21 pm

Hi Istvan,

Highly interesting list you posted there. Do you know where i can read more on that on the web? I love this learning together.

Following your list if i meet someone in denial, i would aim at getting them angry. One who is depressed i would try and help reach acceptance. In practice i just do what comes natural. Seems it is similar to your list. Besides the bargaining, i cannot place that yet.

Number 6 could be beyond suffering, the goal of the school.

istvan 23-01-2009 10:33 pm

here is a funny video about the 5 steps towards acceptance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6iS...layer_embedded

for more info just google it.

Darza 23-01-2009 11:02 pm

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi istvan (Post 5834)
here is a funny video about the 5 steps towards acceptance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6iS...layer_embedded

for more info just google it.

LOL Indeed a funny vid, made me understand the bargaining also.

Googled it and see lots of interesting stuff to read, thanks.

thien thu 2 24-01-2009 6:24 am

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi istvan (Post 5832)
Dear Darza,

Denial is the first step towards acceptance. We should be glad when we are in denial as we just made the first step.
The 5 steps towards acceptance are:
1: denial,
2: anger,
3: bargaining,
4: depression,
5: acceptence.

We all go through these steps. So does our students who come to learn. We need to be very patient with them and help them through these steps.
I was an eager instructor myself, now i've come to easyly accept everybody's decision regarding to coming to classes, practicing UE transfers. I like to see myself as "support personel" - intructor/councelor - whatever students need.

I relaized patience is mostly important when dealing with students. When they come to learn it's impossible to offer them the big picture in one weekend long basic level. They need to understand they have to learn step by step and as much as they want.

Love,
Istvan

Dear Istvan,

I just wish to share a few thoughts about my excerpts of yours:

1.Why do we have to go through FIVE steps toward "acceptance" ?
We can accept anything ( everything) "as is" and let the calmness inside
us to resolve the "fact".
a. When you started denying you would have sure based on your viewpoint
for your accessment/judgement which was more or less "subjective",
wasn't it?
b.anger : please stay away with it! ( for your own sake!)
c.bargaining (?) - with who? for what purpose?
d.depression : because you have lost your view?
e.acceptance : thanks goodness : this can be the first position to take to
reach "stillness".

2.If we ARE NOT an UNLOCKED ( or at least being a ...spiritual master receiving revelations from High Beings ...as Master Dang used to stress when conducting UE seminars) we cannot "give spiritual lectures" or even "teach" what was taught by Buddha/ Jesus Christ / Mohamad ( ONLY we can convey our interpretation/understanding of WHAT we understood from those "religious literatures"! By no means we have the right/ability to "force" listeners to accept what we understood- THAT is absolute freedom which Master Dang had taught us, hadn't he )
In this case, those who come to attend the seminar YOU conduct are just ....seminar participants, NOT your students ( sorry)!

I do apologize for my straight-forward statements.

Thien thu

Tính theo múi giờ GMT +7, hiện tại là 3:36 am.