Click here to translate
Old 05-03-2008, 12:51 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Farideh,
I do not think Istvan expected to have anybody reply so quickly, and as during the Level itself he is translating (Italian into English) , he just didn't take a look

Well, you can see Internet-auditing possibilities in the Calendar section of this forum. Next one (L13+/++, Paola) is coming up on March 7-9. I don't remember Istvan's Skype address by heart, but you can add me into your contacts list <frhdkazan>, and if you'll be online, I'll pass you on to Istvan

I'm not sure about Friday, March 7... Personally, I'll be translating only the first section into Russian, as then I need to catch a bus to work (it's going to end at 6 am here in U.S.), whilst in Romania, where Istvan is, it's going to be during the regular work-time... But we are doing the whole thing on Saturday & Sunday.

regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn