-----Original Message-----
To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:51:05 +0400
Subject: Re[2]: [mel_group2007] publication in the Russian UE Newsgroup

>
> Dear Anne,
> Dear HUE friends and colleagues,
>
> We requested organizers in St.Petersburg to have an Internet connection in the hall they are renting (at least to give a connection possibility to other Russian-speaking centers), but the center is not yet ready to spend extra to bring a temporary line in.
>
> I can record Paola's English on my laptop & my Russian into a separate mp3 device. Otherwise, Paola is kind enough to share almost all the seminars she's teaching in Torino (with a help of her son).
>
> At http://audit.ue-global.com (a developping project) you can see the schedule of her Torino seminars (with translation into English and Russian) & other participating instructors from around the world, as well as general Online-auditing / seminar file-sharing policy.
>
> regards,
> farhad
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: THUAN ANNE TRIEU <trieuanne@yahoo.ca>
> To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [mel_group2007] publication in the Russian UE Newsgroup
>
> > Dear Farhad,
> >
> > I would like to audit this seminar via internet if possible. Please be kind enough to let me know how to do it. Thanks
> > Anne Trieu
> > Direct: 905 897 6834
> > Cell: 647 286 6834

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn