Công cụ Xếp Bài
Pray Ceremony and meditation Session to the Lunar year 2008
Old 06-02-2008, 3:29 pm  
Tania

Default Pray Ceremony and meditation Session to the Lunar year 2008
NOTICE

Pray Ceremony and Meditation Session to welcome The New Lunar Year 2008
( Year of the Rat )

To welcome the Lunar New Year 2008 (Year of the Rat ), on Wednesday, February 6 , 2008 (the 30th day
of the 12th month in Lunar Calendar), Dr. Theresa Nguyen , together with HUESA Center in Melbourne will
conduct a Pray Ceremony in front of the Altar of Mankind’s Ancestor & World Wide Memorial and a
Meditation Session at,
Mankind’s Ancestral Temple and World Wide Memorial.
24 Bend Rd.
Keysborough , VIC 3173, Australia.

Time:
-12.00 p.m on Wednesday 06.02.2008 Melbourne time, (Midnight)
-8.00 p.m on Wednesday 06.02.2008, Vietnam, Thailand time.
-8.00 a.m on Wednesday 06.02.2008, New York , U.S time

On that time, we wish you, Human and Universal Energy members will face toward to the Altar of Mankind’s
Ancestor, together with Dr. Theresa Nguyen , meditation and pray for Peace, Happiness and Enlightenment of
Mankind.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Tania vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (07-02-2008), georgy (07-02-2008), lotus (06-02-2008), pinky (06-02-2008), vladimir (06-02-2008)
Old 06-02-2008, 6:04 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

What a shame we received the info a bit late!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (07-02-2008)
Old 08-02-2008, 12:38 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,
Some of the news I've been putting into our
mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com (in English) & into UE-forum-rus@yahoogroups.com (in Russian) Newsgroups lately:

Both Paola & Lady Theresa are happy to see that we, the auditors, don't only want to have a chance to listen to more seminar UE to learn, but also ready to overcome our fears for that.

After successful auditing connection from Bolognia (Italy) on Feb.2-3 Paola is now ready to give us auditing possibilities of Basic level on March 1-2 & 2nd Advanced (13+/++) on March 7-8-9.

Istvan from Romania joined us in the Italian Skype-conference, and in the Russian one we had from 15 to 25 participants, depending on the time of the day & our connection quality (we experienced some unexpected difficulties with Internet connection both Internationally and at our rebroadcast point in Ukraine, so had to come up with a back-up mode during connection. We are doing it for auditors only (using widely accessible Skype-multi-audioconference protocol), so these difficulties are not that significant. Meanwhile, Oleg of Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) volunteered to prepare a technical report/recommendation for how you can successfully take part in our conferences or organize one for your own language. As soon as he completes it, I'll translate it and publish it here. We plan to be renewing it with our observations after every conference we will have.

I will probably be taking a day off my fellowship program (I am in U.S. in Tennessee General Assembly) on March 7 to translate the seminar (from Italian into Russian) for all three days.

We are also working and looking forward to hear something definite about online auditing opportunities for seminars taught by Lady Theresa (I'd be happy if somebody could give me a link to a website, where I can see the schedule of all seminars to be taught by her) and/or from MEL-Headquarters in St.Louis regarding Vu's L16 to be held in Dnepropetrovsk and Kazan.

regards from nashville, TN

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 08-02-2008 lúc 12:45 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008), aynur (11-02-2008), Daniela (12-02-2008), georgy (08-02-2008), istvan (09-02-2008), lotus (08-02-2008), vladimir (08-02-2008)
Confirmed schedule of seminars taught by Vu Tran
Old 13-02-2008, 8:50 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Confirmed schedule of seminars taught by Vu Tran
http://www.mel-global.com/source.mel..._id=44&D_ITEM=

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008), abhinandha (14-02-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn