Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Metaphysical realm

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Light
Old 27-11-2007, 5:13 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Light
I observe the Buddha's treasury of light producing all oceans of lights: Whether sage or ordinary mortal, animate or inanimate being, none are not endowed with this body of light and openly demonstrating the function of this light. Root and branches are completely included, withdrawal and expansiveness are uninhibited, self-help and helping others are inexhaustible.

-Liao-an

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (29-12-2007), Myriam (30-11-2007)
Old 29-12-2007, 5:42 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Enlightenment is a way of saying that all things are seen in their intrinsic empty nature, their Suchness, their ungraspable wonder. Names or words are merely incidental, but that state which sees no division, no duality, is enlightenment.

-Prajnaparamita

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Daniela (31-12-2007), Farkhad Fatkullin (30-12-2007), georgy (29-12-2007), lotus (29-12-2007), ponahlo (29-12-2007)
Old 30-12-2007, 9:34 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Vladimir,

Many tks for yr various definitions of enlightenment as viewed by our ancestors.
Let me state a "problem of enlightenment I encountered" in our UE school :
Now that our fellow UE-mates have been suggesting that WE keep the same time schedules as PREVIUOSLY defined by Master Dang to "open chakra and to RECEIVE energy during class periods as if Master were still alive".

Do you think the principle that " Only Man can help mankind" is workable in this case? To my understanding , now that Master is in cosmic dimension, can WE assume his Soul can open chakra for levels 4-13++ 's students? If not then how can we proceed with the school's activities ( Master so far delegated level 20's students to 100% open chakra and TRANSFER energy to classes up to level 4 ( please correct me if I am mistaken); transfer energy for higher classes is still left undecided...

Expect receiving your views...( even though I know You wish to avoid discussing this sensitive issue...)

Thien thu

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 30-12-2007 lúc 9:37 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (30-12-2007), vladimir (30-12-2007)
Old 30-12-2007, 10:39 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

My dear friends,

I would like to add a few questions into this discussion about Master Dang's teaching.
Suppose I understand "Only Man can help mankind" as "Only enlightened humans can help humankind".

Now:
1) How can we know if somebody reached enlightenment and is indeed helping humankind? Is it at all possible to make a good judgement about the issue? How?
2) What would constitute help to humankind? And what help is not?

Once we have some more or less clear idea about these 2 questions, we can start discussing the Energy transfers related issues, which in itself seems to be just the means for bringing us to the state of Long Hoa, and not the ends in itself.

I will be happy if you can somehow help me in trying to understand this... Thank you for all your help,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (30-12-2007)
Old 30-12-2007, 3:33 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir, Thien thu 2, Farhad,

You are raising the point again, I mean, what I dreaded is now happening: a few hands are getting hold of the whole school, as if it was theirs - - - and it is wrong - - - and they give wrong value to everything "they touch".

One thing is sure, I won't turn towards UE to have "a spiritual development"!!
What is spiritual in making students pay high fees for seminars "as if Me Dang was still here", the prices being the same, more or les, as before! What's that ? It is not serious! It is a game!

I would suggest to see other schools for true spirituality, I'm afraid there's no such thing any more in UE! As many of us have already said, "Let God decide, it is not in our hands"

I was afraid it could become a "business", it has become a business!

Anyway, that's my point of view now. :-)

Dear Farhad, my way to know what is wrong from what is right is meditation: you ask the question, then, you go into deep meditation, and you'll see afterwards. It's what I do.

L&L
lotus

thay đổi nội dung bởi: lotus, 30-12-2007 lúc 9:36 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (30-12-2007)
Old 30-12-2007, 4:16 pm  
istvan

Hy dear Friends,

In my opinion we should not try to guess who reached enlightenment and who didn't. I consider it's not a race to get there. We all have to work on it.

Here on the forum, and not only, we are so concerned about the energy transfers, we debate on who transfers it, how. In my opinion, the important detail is that IT WORKS. I'm sure all of u noticed that when there is a class organized, regardless what level, the Higher Beings are there to guide us, even in our energy transfers. It is my strong belief that whoever is doing the energy transfer for new students, the actual energy transfer is made by the Higher Beings present there. And this wasn't different before.

Love to all,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Daniela (31-12-2007), Farkhad Fatkullin (02-01-2008), lotus (30-12-2007), themis (15-06-2008), vladimir (30-12-2007)
Old 30-12-2007, 4:19 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Enlightened by right views, we call forth the buddha within us.
When our nature is dominated by the poisonous elements
We are said to be possessed by Mara;
But when right views eliminate from our mind these poisonous elements
Mara will be transformed into a real buddha.

-The Sutra of Hui-Neng

Dear Thien Thu,
I guess we explored this dilemma in previous threads as "diksha" and others related threads for the future of UE School.
For myself, this issue is clear and the time will test both options and their validity.
But, as dear Lotus said, spiritual path is merely individual and assistance from the School and the Guru is crucial but the true effort of the aspirant could not be replaced by any "supernatural" power or gift.
Master left his dharma, i.e., his teachings in 4 books and various articles, all the seminars were recorded as sutras, and his Shakti, Dr. Theresa, has the ability to perform UE transfers up to Level 20.
The point is who will recognize her as Guru, spiritual guide, not mere instructor who explain the techniques and related spiritual topics.
Guru-Shishya (Teacher-Student), is act of true relation, pure and unconditional trust of a student in the person she/he felt and considered as spiritual guide.
I am not sure how many students considered Master Dang as their spiritual guide in the notion of this relation. Everybody has hers/his own standpoint on this regardless of the events that are happening in the outside world. The times ahead will test this relation and real level of spirituality of the aspirant regardless the level of the seminar attended.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (21-01-2009), lotus (30-12-2007), themis (02-01-2008), thien thu 2 (01-01-2008)
Old 30-12-2007, 9:26 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir,
Thank you for your remarks full of good sense, I do appreciate them!

Dear Istvan,
Yes, it works. Yes, UE is excellent, up to L 4 included. But I am more dubious with the so-called Spirituality of higher Levels, you know, the most expensive ones. Vladimir found a good issue to all that.

L & L,
Lotus

thay đổi nội dung bởi: lotus, 30-12-2007 lúc 9:34 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 30-12-2007, 10:13 pm  
ponahlo

I would like to say thanks to Vladimir and Lotus. I am in full agreement with them.
Old 31-12-2007, 12:45 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Describing his awakening, the Buddha said: "Coming to be, coming to be! Ceasing to be, ceasing to be! At that thought, monks, there arose in me a vision of things not before called to mind. Knowledge arose--such is form, such is the coming to be of form, such is its passing away. Recognition arose--such is its coming to be, such is its passing away. And the state of abiding in the understanding of arising and passing away--that too arose."

-Samyutta Nikaya

Thank you dear Lotus and Ponahlo.

Let the Light shine until the end of Samsara.

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (31-12-2007)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Your Help is Needed vladimir Healing 5 26-04-2009 3:53 pm
Fear vladimir Methods 15 06-05-2008 8:40 pm
Compassion vladimir Metaphysical realm 10 05-05-2008 1:02 am
Blue Sun vladimir Everyday life application 4 16-01-2008 10:30 pm
Who should head our UE school? admin Your concerns about UE school 30 05-12-2007 8:26 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn