Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Links

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
In commemoration of "Black" August
Old 04-08-2010, 10:23 am  
thien thu 2

Default In commemoration of "Black" August
To all UE friends,

I recalled the first time ( in December 2001, attending a worldwide gathering of UE students in Melbourne, Australia) when I came to Master Đáng’s office of Latent Abilities Development Center, I noticed the impressive picture of Mt Ayers Rock, on which Master Đáng explained later there was an imprint of the Brain of the Prehistoric Mankind and another picture of the anatomy of a human brain, perhaps an excerpt from some scientific magazine , which outlined the three brain components of a reptile, a mammal ,and a human.

An idea silently came to my mind that there could be a possibility that the human brain would be the main topic of future teaching subjects when Master organized Latent Abilities Development seminars.

Later on, when Master affirmed that the natural imprint picture on Mt Ayers Rock was the symbol of the prehistoric brain, I got a thundering thought to question myself …whether we can use state-of-the-art cameras( available in 2001) to take a photo of the brain of Shyakamuni the Buddha of 2543 years ago!
What was said ( and meant) by the term “the outstanding super intellect brain of the Buddha" ( the Buddha nature, that is).
In an implicit connection, Master Đáng used to repeatedly mention his famous statement ….“ Only “It” can understand “it”, besides it, nobody can understand it, He who can understand it will be his master”.
Was that “IT” the Buddha nature, the Christ spirit, the Holy Basic Element of all living creatures? Was that IT another term for the Soul? Myriad of questions would arise from the answers to this question!

If ONLY Master were still with us, we would be in a position to raise this point for an open panel discussion, for the sake of spirituality, or a wisdom vision, so to speak, regardless of our religious backgrounds!

The above is just some remembrance from my souvenir stockpile which I have been trying to ... "delete it all" aiming at getting a totally free ... prehistoric brain, but this memory always recurs with full emotion in THIS month of "Black August" when Master DECIDED to leave us in 2007.

Love and Light to everybody,

Thiên thu

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 04-08-2010 lúc 1:36 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (06-08-2010), lightofjoy (09-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 am  
lightofjoy

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi thien thu 2 View Post
The above is just some remembrance ...which I have been trying to ... "delete"...
Dear Thien thu,

I would like to thank you for the post. Some of its parts helped me to understand the nature of my "mourning"...

I remember my feelings on that day - they were certainly very different
I'd say Master showed his mastery even in the way he left the worldly scene... My deep respect to his soul and all those contributing into the magnificent seemless operation of this Universe

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie View Post
"If I could become enlightened instantly, without having to practice wisdom and compassion in every day life, I would refuse. Because without the discipline of practice, I will not know what to do with enlightenment and it will not help me or anyone else."
In the course of his on-going research, Master "designed" a bag of tools, containing a few different "specialized" sets, that can be continually used in daily life. He also "explained" their nature and purpose as best he could/wanted/found appropriate/allowed to (material words are limited and every culture interprets them differently).

He kept on telegraphing that he wanted to be just friends with "his students", and I am happy that you had/have a chance to enjoy the jokes, Master used to crack in Vietnamese (the language and cultural context he was best familiar with).

The wonderful post of
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie View Post
...capacity for the perception of the Truth must be developed; there is no short cut."
reminds me words of Master Dang that the Truth is eternally changing, thus everyone (including myself) is likely to continue learning well past any particular physical incarnation... and thus no particular information, phenomenon or reality is good, right, true, correct, worthy or otherwise...

Thus my thanks go to Master Dang and many others who helped, help and will help me to get familiar with this and a few other lessons on this eternal journey of learning ... U included

Делая что-либо, поступай как если будешь жить вечно... Передавая энергию - как в последний раз...
Doing something, act as if you'll live eternally... Transferring energy - as if it's your last time...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lightofjoy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (10-08-2010), thien thu 2 (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 7:00 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Lightofjoy and Kassie,

1. I wish to thank Lightofjoy for your lovely words reflecting
what I had put down in my post to commemorate the passing
away of our beloved master 3 years back.
I want to delete all my memory stockpile to try to attain the
complete "nothingness" in my brain, in the hope of creating a
bare and fertile land to grow the pure Love seed in the Path of
"Mankind, Enlightenemnt and Love" as suggested by Master Đáng.

2. Along this line, as quoted by Lightofjoy, Kassie had written :

"If I could become enlightened instantly, without having to practice wisdom and compassion in every day life, I would refuse. Because without the discipline of practice, I will not know what to do with enlightenment and it will not help me or anyone else."

How can you, Kassie, come to the state of enlightenment without practicing wisdom?

Practicing wisdom, to my understanding, is a must to "sublimate" our "Buddha" nature, our "Christ" spirit or our Holy Basic Element , the inborn Living Essence given to all living creatures.

Practicing wisdom is to change your brain back to THAT state, washing away all we have accumulated into our memory stockpile which hinders, affects adversely, the so-called enlightenment.

Our unfortunate situation WAS that Master Đáng pointed out THAT very crucial key, but DID not TEACH us the technique(s) to .... input the brain of the prehistoric man, the way it should be.

.... And, of course, there is no short cut to get ...instantaneous capacity for the perception of the Truth, unless we have a technique for training adequately our heavily "addicted" brain to get rid of all worldly pollution!

Thiên thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (10-08-2010), lightofjoy (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 5:29 pm  
lightofjoy

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi thien thu 2 View Post
Our unfortunate situation WAS that Master Đáng pointed out THAT very crucial key, but DID not TEACH us the technique(s) to .... input the brain of the prehistoric man, the way it should be.
I don't limit the teaching of any Master (including Master Dang) to the meanings and cultural context, present in words, sentences or paragraphs of the particular language used (Vietnamese in case of LMD).

If we only interpret the teaching through the lens of Vietnamese, or English, French, or Russian or Spanish etc. we get just one fraction, and loose all the rest... which hints us understand why each and everyone has different interpretations of everything

Делая что-либо, поступай как если будешь жить вечно... Передавая энергию - как в последний раз...
Doing something, act as if you'll live eternally... Transferring energy - as if it's your last time...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lightofjoy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (10-08-2010)
Old 11-08-2010, 3:03 am  
kassie

Hi guys!

I haven't visited the site since 2009 and I don't remember writing the post I made that was quoted here.

Wishing you both love, light and joy in remembrance of our dear Master. We're so lucky to have known him in life and to love him in soul. What blessings!

(((hugs)))
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (15-08-2010)
Old 20-08-2010, 2:16 am  
thien thu 2

A possible Path to become the Unlocked

Humans are born with a naturally pure perceptiveness, usually called the Buddha nature in Buddhism, the Christ spirit in Christanity, or the Holy Basic Element in other religions; that inborn function is later affected by experiences accumulated during the course of life and consequently humans are rarely happy due to all kinds of attachments that drown them in the .....river of no return!

Generally speaking, human’s life can be decomposed into three main periods: (1) development phase but still in mind obscurity, (2) training phase to manage adequately the brain/mind complex and(3) live the life of wisdom.

a) Period of development in obscurity :

The Creator has given to mankind an inborn nature ( available in the prehistoric man’s brain as mentioned by Master Đáng) which has a tendency to seek for basic desires for Fame, Interest, Love urging humans to strive hard for progress. During this process of evolution, the human brain will collect more and more experiences, knowledge, skills, ideologies, myriad of notions including religious concepts…. and from there an individual ego is characterized: the Self!
This self is so stubborn that it will not accept others’ view or vision and the individual usually views things in duality: good / bad, right / wrong , win / lose thus inducing envy, evaluation, judgment, conclusion, condemnation etc..: all that is just to satisfy the Self!
The obvious consequence of this behavior is that we are never at rest, peaceful in mind, or happy even though we live in wealth! Therefore Obscurity remains obscurity!

b) Period of unveiling obscurity: Sooner or later we reveal this handicap and start trying to find a solution! Life is so simple :

Big fish eat smaller fish, wolves have to eat meat, and deer have to eat grass: it is the eternal law of the universe. Each living being has to develop its brain to become more and more intelligent to survive! Wolves have to stay in group to shoo away bigger animals, deer have to practice running faster to escape from wild animals etc…

Humans whose brains can think much better, can devise traps to catch animals weighing hundreds of tons! The brain, when properly trained, can also activate the perceptiveness to sublimate it to attain a miraculous wisdom state, a state of super-perceptiveness that does not require to sweat blood in thinking!

This is the period of training the brain to adopt a path to escape from the ...non-stop thinking mind, without orientation, which we mistakenly view it as our own Self!

c) When we begin to experience stillness, we will understand vaguely the cause and effect principle that opens a broader life vision in a more or less free brain/mind complex and we become more “liberal”, with better compassion towards others and consequently we can encounter a true happiness in the current life!
This period can be termed as a period of true living in faith, NOT the kind of faith suggested by theocratic ideology.

Living in this TRUE faith is MERGING into the miracle experienced by a truly pure mind, the original perceptiveness that is given by All Mighty Creator to all living creatures!

Is it not, shall I repeat again, what Master used to call “ the brain of the prehistoric man”?

Thiên thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (21-08-2010)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn