Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
A UE Meditation Secret
Old 20-10-2007, 9:21 pm  
NATO
No Action, Talk Only

Default A UE Meditation Secret
A UE Meditation Secret

No matter what meditation method we practice, - be it Yoga, Chi Kung, Taoists, Christians or Buddhists - most likely, it would not be outside of the following two categories:

1. Tùng Tướng Nhập Tánh: which means using intense mind focusing on a subject, an object, a method, a repeating action or a ritual, either intentionally or intentionally to eventually lead one to a state of ultimate Union with what Buddha called the Self, Emptiness, and other disciplines call the One, Universal Consciousness, etc.

2. Nhiếp Tướng Hiển Tánh: which means closing all means of the mind’s, letting go of all mind consciousness, closing all “ matters of forms” and stepping straight into the ultimate state of being.
Yoga schools are among the ancient meditation practices. One of it methods, thought to be “high” ranking, is called raja yoga. This method belongs to the above category number 2, which means that it does not use mind-focusing, mind-directing action or intense concentration. It merely transcends the mind and enters “Emptiness” directly. The term “raja yoga” means “king” of meditation. (Note that “high” meditation methods of Buddhism also stop using the ‘operating mind”.)

Nearly 11 years ago when I first entered UE, I was taught a similar method of stilling the mind. The instructor merely gave a simple instruction: “Close your eyes, take 3 deep breaths, think of nothing for 5 minutes and then take 3 deep breaths again.” At that time, Master Dang had not yet performed distant 100% Chakra opening so I had to wait 4 months before I had the chance to attend Level 3. Throughout those precious months, I faithfully practiced the meditation as required; otherwise the charkas would be “closed” as I was told. Thanks to this requirement and the time frame involved, I was fortunate enough to have experienced a small degree of the meditation’s marvelous mysteries. I searched through books in an attempt to understand the mechanics of meditation. It was then I came to learn that I had indeed learned a “high” meditation method: the so-called “king of meditations”

However, when I finally met Master Dang for the 100% chakra opening, a student asked him: “Master, during the meditation, I just can’t stop my thoughts, what should I do?” Master Dang paused for a few seconds and then smiled: “In that case, for the time being, think of your Chakra 7.” It dawned on me that it was the needs of the practitioners that the master had chosen to “lower” the rank of the “king of meditation” by using the method of the mind-action category. From then on, most of the new students were told by instructors to think of C7, unfortunately. So fewer and fewer understood this secret key of the UE discipline. Or even if they were taught of the “king of meditation”, few would keep up with the practice after 100% chakra opening as one is no longer required to do so.

There are two additional unfortunate matters. One, ever since level 2 and 3 were required to be held closely together, (most are within 1 or 2 days) and then as practitioners are no longer required to do the daily “king” meditation, the method has fallen into oblivion. Two, from level 3 onward all the way up to level 20, we concentrate solely on methods that require “mind action”, unwittingly going from the “king meditation” down to one that belongs to the above number 1 category: “Tùng Tướng Nhập Tánh”. Of course the ultimate goals remain to be the same with both categories but this path is more difficult. It requires the students to practice diligently until the mind is so exhausted that it finally surrenders and subsequently enters the Emptiness.

In some higher levels, however, Master Dang had given a special key to relatively shorten the path when he taught students the meditation of “flying out to the universe”. The secret behind it is that most students after focusing intensely on transmitting energy to 30 or 40 subjects/locations, the mind would be exhausted and surrenders itself so that the consciousness of the practitioners may be released into the “Universal consciousness”. And if you pay close attention in one of the seminars, Master Dang had a very brief and unemphatic statement which perhaps had eluded most of us: “Listen, if you can still see the moon, stars or something, it means you are not there yet.” I chuckled at the words. So that’s it. He had finally revealed that “there ain’t nothing of forms”, the same secret that Buddha also mentioned but few of us found palpable. How could we? Whoever would go for all such hard working cultivation only to reach the final destination of … nothingness? You gotta have Nirvana, Enlightenment, supernatural abilities, Heaven, magical powers, and all those good stuff… Well, if those were what our hearts desire, they shall be manifested. And there’s nothing wrong with using them to help others, I guess.

I recall that, recently, a friend asked Master Dang in private what he can expect to see when flying out to the Universe. Master smiled and lowered his voice: “Nothing. Nothing but blackness and silence. But it has everything in it. Once you emerge in it, you will understand the experience.” Now that the master had gone, how can this be verified? Could it possibly be that Lady Theresa had heard similar statements? Perhaps we should ask her.

So think about it. Don’t our heads and minds feel very tired looking up and down of the pyramids for half an hour, or emitting energy into the antenna, to all the nations on earth, all the cells, all the relatives and friends, all the loved and hated ones, etc.? Although in doing so, we could gain more abilities to perform yet more miracles, but doesn’t it also point to its very essence: driving the practitioners toward that mind-surrendering state to reach Emptiness? The problem here is that for most of us, when we feel mentally exhausted, we tend to end the session. If only we took a step further; that is allowing our being to be immersed in the “king meditation”, i.e. letting go completely and “think of nothing” as Master Dang had originally taught us, yes, we would have had the chance to at least experience our first destinations. While other meditation methods may take decades of practice before one can experience deep “Samadhi” and emptiness, our UE “king” meditation may be able to take the practitioners to various levels of “Samadhi” much quicker. And such is the best advantage that UE has to offer to all of us.

(Next postings will be on a meditation method that opens Chakra 1)

N.A.T.O.
No Action, Talk Only
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến NATO vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Анечка (27-11-2008), максим (12-10-2008)
Raja
Old 20-10-2007, 10:22 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Lightbulb Raja
Hello N.A.T.O.,

I must confess that I was not happy writing your name for the reason that it activates instantly the symbol of brutal power, opposite to the issues we are gathered here, but, your explanation sounds interesting and if you are happy with it, it is OK.
Regarding your post, I agree with you and it reminds me of my past (often useless) discussions with UE fellows about the importance of UE meditation in Level I.
I read somewhere that this was passed to Master by his Guru, Dasira Narada II, as a method how to harness UE.
Before I joined MEL, I practiced (I am teaching now) Raja yoga and Mahamudra meditation and when I met MEL movement, this meditation was one of the proof about the serious approach of the School on the matter.
Regrettably, if you see the majority of UE students, if some test would be applied to check whether they learned this precious method, most of them would not pass into Level 2.

Nevertheless, Light of Joy to All.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010)
Old 20-10-2007, 10:45 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

It was a real pleasure to read your message, dear Vladimir!

L & L,

lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Old 21-10-2007, 5:19 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Thank You Lotus.

I will add some scientific measurements that average human mind could remain still maximum 12 seconds.
This fact just strengthens the importance of "King's meditation".

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 21-10-2007, 2:14 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Yes, dear Vladimir,
I've been practising that kind of meditation myself for several years, and I can easily recognize those "who know" from the others! Don't you? And what benefits we can draw out of it!
Love and Light,
lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Old 21-10-2007, 3:52 pm  
istvan

Hy all,
As i noticed, in the way Basic Level is learned nowadays very few take the time to experience meditation. As it is not compulsory to meditate every day very few take on the wonderful quest of meditation.
I also started learning EU a very long time ago, and between level 2 and 3 it passed 3 years ans i was meditating every day. I also learned to bread, close my eyes and "think of nothing" for at least 5 minutes and the bread again. At that time it was a real quest to achieve this state, trying to find out myself how to do this, how to achieve this sate of mind, how to go beyond consciousness, how to achieve a better contact between my body and my soul.
I think even with higher levels it is very nice and useful to return to basics from time to time.
Love
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Old 30-10-2007, 5:25 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Meditation is like a single log of wood. Insight and investigation are one end of the log; calm and concentration are the other end. If you lift up the whole log, both sides come up at once. Which is concentration and which is insight? Just this mind.

-Ajahn Chah, "Still Forest Pool"

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 01-11-2007, 2:38 am  
healingnow4u

Dear NATO
Tùng Tướng Nhập Tánh using Masters Photo is awesome. I have so much enjoyment while doing my medatation...Many life changing wisdom happens during this time.

Thanks for your wisdom brother.
Anthony
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
Old 07-11-2007, 5:35 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends, do we have the right to question and discuss what tools used by the Master to teach us are false, and which were true?
He always told us that he uses the false to teach us the truth. So what could be the truth?
What is the most important from among what we learn in the school of Master Dang? Despite all the possibilities for doubt, which Master was leaving us to meditate on and deside on our own, we kept on coming to the following seminars, because we saw their utility. I'll be happy if you could share your ideas. I asked the same in the Russian newsgroup.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Old 08-11-2007, 6:13 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

thank you Alexandar.
Dear friends,
Then can we say that we can question the tools?
Be they techniques or various teaching that Master gave during seminar?
Can we say that after all UE is a school of thought, established by the great Master LUONG MINH DANG, and that once it is there, UE school can continue without a single leader, unlike religions that need a Pope etc.? Are we united by a physical person or by the way we see life? Some basic values that we share?
Any ideas on what is True Self?
Or what is a person that reached his/her True Self is likely to live in our society?
farhad

-----Original Message-----
To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:59:43 -0000
Subject: [mel_group2007] Re: UE meditation types

> Beautifully said Alex, Thank you!
>
>
> --- In mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com, Aleksandar Bojic wrote:
> >
> > Tools are needed while the house is being built. When the house is
> > finished, tools are not needed any more...
> >
> > First, concept of "true and false" needs to be addressed.
> > True and false are just mental construct and are valid on the level
> of ego.
> > In the true self (Unity with creator) there
> > is no such thing as true and false.
> >
> > Now, every tool that leads to true self may be considered true at the
> > moment. If it leads away from it (if it builds the ego in any way)
> > it may be considered false.
> >
> > This can be understood the other way too. Even if someone is going
> "away
> > from true self", he/she will cause suffering and die, and
> > the soul will eventually find the way to true self. All paths lead
> there,
> > only some paths take less time.
> >
> > Tool as tool can't be true or false. Attachment to it makes it so.
> >
> > And at the point of becoming True Self (merge with creator), one has
> to let
> > go of tools. As great as the tools are, all of them
> > are thought based. And True Self is No Thought to begin with.
> >
> > All of it can be summed up in two points (actually one, because
> second one
> > reinforces the first one)
> > 1. Find your True Self
> > 2. Get back to non-entity (do not build ego, yours or others in any
> way)
> >
> > This is theory, of course... Without experiencing True Self it is
> > meaningless. And once there,
> > everything is clear...
> >
> > Peace,
> >
> > Alex B.
> >

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Pray Ceremony and meditation Session to the Lunar year 2008 Tania News & Announcements 3 13-02-2008 8:50 pm
World Meditation suggested by Lady Theresa lotus News & Announcements 2 31-12-2007 2:13 pm
Le Secret de la Méditation EU lotus Articles Spéciaux 1 27-11-2007 1:46 am
A UE Meditation Secret NATO Special Articles 1 26-11-2007 10:33 pm
Le Secret de la Méditation EU lotus Méditations 0 22-10-2007 6:53 pm

Ðang đọc: 2 (0 thành viên và 2 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn