Công cụ Xếp Bài
Fear
Old 22-10-2007, 2:34 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Smile Fear
Courtesy of the Old Forum, the topic on fear posted 31.03.2003:

Dear Sister/Brotherhood,

Some training techniques that can assist us is coping with coming events.
Fearless we are MEL light warriors, fearful we are in bondage.

Level I&II Techniques, XIV. – Key points to remember; …….you must remember to STAY CALM AND HAVE NO FEAR…….

Fear, legitimate feeling that inhibits the soul and the body.
Fear of death, the preformatted consciousness (instinct) of any sentient being.
Fear, the source of power to rule and keep in bondage other sentient beings.

What is fear exactly? Where does it come from? Hot it works within us? How to get rid of this spiritual “cargo” ? My angle…

Fear is anticipated PAIN (physical or mental) directed and projected to the future.
Fear comes from the past, from our discriminative knowledge, experience, deep memory, karma.
The death is the ultimate source of the fear yet it is only an idea, concept of ego-mind, overwhelmed by the signals of the senses of the body, feeling and thinking as SEPARATE BEING from the reality. The idea of separation is the precursor for termination of this “state of being” i.e. death. 4% in our software in the brain is functioning like this (reptile/mammal). It directly projects on the energetic body on the following levels:
C-1 – fear of insufficient material things for life (poverty), unsatisfied instincts for food & drink, clothes, shelter, money etc. i.e. material surroundings. The more we are attached to these material values, the more potential fear of loosing we are accumulating.
Unfortunately, the main values of the present “civilization” are on this level of consciousness. We all know what energy of C-1 is responsible for and what are the effects when mis balanced. The shield of the body is in direct connection to the balance in C-1 (guardian chi).
C-2 - fear of being sick, physical pain, physical malfunctions, complexes due to the imperfection of the body compared to “others”, fear of getting old and helpless, fear of being impotent or frigid etc.
C-3 – fear derived from the relations with others on the level of power: dominate or being dominated. The other name of Plexus solaris is the Plexus of fear that reacts instantly on this feeling under sympaticus command: attack or escape.
C-4 – fears related to love/sex issues. Fear of rejection, unreturned love, jealousy, unfaithful (being cheated), fear of broken heart….i.e.
C-5 – fears related to the community: ostracism, morality, law, common behavior, fear of being ashamed, despised, cursed, rejected (black sheep syndrome), imprisoned etc.
C-6 reflects all these fears on the hard disc (memory) and produces ongoing karma, the veil of spiritual darkness.
There lies the power of the Dark side how to rule the mankind, by keeping it in spiritual darkness, bombarding his consciousness with images of FEAR.
Watch carefully any news on TV or on Internet, newspaper i.e. media, and register how much fear is preached and served to the public, constantly. Wars, terrorism, economic depression, illnesses, religious impatience…..

How to cope with this frequency?

Tactically, by monitoring the feelings without any films to make (why or how..). The act of monitoring will be the exit from the film that produced the fear in you. When you are off, check the body (stomach first) , couple of conscious breaths and you are back to normal.

Profoundly, karma yoga meditation can cleanse the captured energy from previous fearful experiences and convert it to the source of spiritual energy, kind of mental hygiene focusing on your mental body.
After usual meditative preparation, balancing body/energy/mind, place your concentration on the heart refreshing and magnifying your feelings of Universal love & compassion.. When stabilized on emotional screen, start to open “old files” from your memory, when you were scared, terrified etc. Just monitor the events that made you scared, keeping the frequency of love & compassion. Stay on the old movies as long as you feel it needed then rest. Take one file on each meditation. On the next meditation, check the “old” file. The final check will come in day to day life when you will face similar circumstances
On the frequencies of the energetic body, karma yoga is done by “chacra cleansing”, combining conscious breathing with frequency (color) visualization. (for the levels up to 5.2). In meditative or relaxed posture, visualize your body empty like crystal-made.
Focus on C-1 visualizing ball of red light on the spot. While inhaling, you visualize light coming in the ball, while exhaling you visualize the ball expanding and brightening (from dark red to sparkling red ruby color). 3 breaths per chakra are enough. The limit of expansion of the light ball to be equal to the length of you arms stretched from the shoulders to the side (like spread ed wings).
When finished, move to C-2 in orange color, C-3 yellow,C-4 green, C-5 bright blue.
You will turn your energetic body into “rainbow body” balanced and stable.
If visualization does not work, the combination with deity/guru yoga can help (provided you are religious in your heart or have unconditional faith in Master).
Instead of visualizing balls/colors, visualize/pray to your guardian higher being or Master. When you got stable connection , ask them to assist you in converting these remained fears/frequencies in your energetic body. Inhaling, you receive UE from Master/guardian, exhaling you convert this energy into HUE. 3 breaths per chakra.

Have patience, the results will come inevitably…

Love & Light

Vladimir

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vladimir, 30-01-2008 lúc 10:05 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008), lotus (19-01-2008), pbalasaravanan (31-01-2008)
Old 18-01-2008, 2:05 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

All beings tremble before violence.
All fear death.
All love life.

See yourself in others.
Then whom can you hurt?
What harm can you do?

-Dhammapada 129-130

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008), georgy (18-01-2008), lotus (19-01-2008), Myriam (19-01-2008)
Old 18-01-2008, 10:35 pm  
georgy

Fearlessness is the total presence of fear,
with the courage to face it.

So whenever fear comes to you, don't suppress it, don't repress it, don't avoid it, don't get occupied in something so that you can forget about it.
No! When fear comes, watch it.
Be face to face with it.
Encounter it.
Look deep into it.
Gaze into the valley of fear.
Of course you will perspire, and you will tremble, and it will be like a death, and you will have to live it many times. But by and by, the more your eyes become clear, the more your awareness becomes alert, the more your focus is there on the fear, the fear will disappear Like a mist. And once fear disappears, sometimes, even for only a moment, suddenly you are deathless.
There is no death.
Death is the greatest illusion there is, the greatest myth -- a lie.
For even a single moment, if you can see that you are deathless.
Then no meditation is needed.
Then live that experience, then act out of that experience, and the doors of eternal life are open for you.
Much is being missed because of fear.
We are too attached to the body and we go on creating more and more fear because of that attachment.
The body is going to die, the body is part of death, the body is death -- but you are beyond the body.
You are not the body; you are the bodiless.
Remember it.
Realize it.
Awaken yourself to this truth -- that you are beyond the body. You are the witness, the seer.
Then death disappears and fear disappears, and there arises the tremendously glorious life -- what Jesus calls 'life abundant,' or 'the kingdom of God.'
The kingdom of God is within you.

- OSHO
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (20-01-2008), lotus (19-01-2008), Myriam (19-01-2008), vladimir (19-01-2008)
Old 20-01-2008, 2:40 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

That's inspiring. I wonder who would be the first one to overcome the fear in organizational issues and would allow AUDITING higher level seminars online Or even publishing information on them - for many of us around the world don't seem to know what Lady Theresa, Paola, Minh Hiep, Vu or other instructors (even some in Russian area) are doing and how can we learn from and share with them something of ours.
When we do something, it has an impact. When we are ready to let people into our lives and share something with them, wouldn't it have more?
Where do you post information about UE activity in your countries? I put it on melrussia.mel-global.com & into UE-forum-rus@yahoogroups.com

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 20-01-2008 lúc 2:43 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (01-02-2008), lotus (20-01-2008), vladimir (28-01-2008)
Old 30-01-2008, 2:20 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance.

-The Dalai Lama

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008), georgy (01-02-2008), Myriam (11-05-2008)
Fear
Old 30-01-2008, 8:54 pm  
Tania

Default Fear
Thank you dear Vladimir for this important topic. I 've forgotten how nice was your post from the old forum.

A thought I like:
"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today."
William Allen White

Love&harmony&beauty
Tania
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Tania vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008), vladimir (30-01-2008)
Old 09-02-2008, 2:30 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

My newsletter/English version:

Dear respected potential auditors

In March I intend to organize a possibility for you to listen online to my Russian translation of Basic & 2nd Intermediate levels, which Paola is going to teach in Torino for Italians on March 1-2 & 7-8-9, 2008 respectively.

For better quality and control over the course of the conference, I'll subscribe for Skype's commercial package and, as usual, will give Oleg a possibility to trace the work of the conference.

If in case of a Basic level, we are ready to take any auditors on board (and we don't really need to trace who connected), in case of L13+/++ we would have to define how to organize this best.
Can we and should we trust each other that we'll only connect if we already did this seminar?
I assume we can trust head-centers and instructors that would like to organize connections for others. I assume we can trust individual students' diplomas - you can scan them and attach to your participation requests.
Do not forget to give us your Skype-name (nickname under which you register in Skype program, which allows listening audio over Internet).
I'll soon publish supplemental details.

best regards,
farhad

P.S. If you would also like to have a chance to join and audit various level seminars of other foreign instructors, please advise me on which ones. We'll be able to write them and ask them to consider such a possibility - maybe already in April? I intend to be translating Basic once again in March, because I feel I better have another practice translating from Italian before doing L13+/++.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (09-02-2008), vladimir (09-02-2008)
Old 09-02-2008, 3:33 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

-----Original Message-----
To: Minh H. <mhvo@cox.net>,info@shyholland.com,huesacademy@big pond.com,mel-staff@mel-hq.com,bilgi@shyturkiye.com
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:17:37 -0600
Subject: Invitation for instructors

> Dear Lady Theresa, Minh Hiep, Dr.Dick, Vu, Hasan agabey, all other instructors
[I don't have all your names and email addresses, but ask you to pass this message on]

> Would you be willing to give us a possibility to audit UE seminars that you teach, by means of an audio connection through Internet?
>
> We started doing something like that with Paola (we discussed when this would be convinient for her & connected using Skype, without disturbing the class) & it seems to be very successful. She agreed to give us more & we are looking towards having 2 more in March: 1-2 for Basic & 7-8-9 for 2nd Intermediate (both from Torino). I'll be willing to interpret into Russian.
>
> Would you have a possibility to do something similar?
> I know that you usually teach in English/French/Turkish, & I speak all of them - so it seems viable. Maybe you could do that once every few months?
> If you think you can help us in this project of ours, please share your ideas on when & how would this be most convinient for you to contribute?
>
> Paola & Vanni always insisted on importance of listening to different instructors (and showed this by their own example - each taught a little different, which complemented nicely), so Russian students have long since wanted to have a chance to listen to various instructors - and not only domestically, but also from other countries.
>
> I am proud to report that now (thanks to the fact that we can use internet connections, which are relatively inexpensive and widely available, so that auditors from various cities and towns can join us online), we finally started making this happen.
>
> We would be happy to make your teaching available to them as well.
> We know that not important who is the instructor, it's always MASTER that is teaching. And it's always wonderful to see how great is the teaching of Human & Universal Energy - that MASTER is teaching us through each and every one of his students & instructors - different voices that continue carrying the same message
>
> Thank you in advance.
> With kind regards,
> farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (09-02-2008), vladimir (09-02-2008)
Old 09-02-2008, 5:39 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

In the beginning mindfulness takes away worries and fears about past and future and keeps us anchored in the present. In the end it points to the right view of the self.

-Ayya Khema, "Be an Island"

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008), georgy (09-02-2008)
Old 09-02-2008, 3:06 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Wonderful! And we can collect "ideas" while practising, to make the system as good as possible!
Thank you, Farkhad!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn