Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Meditations

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Here & Now
Old 13-06-2008, 4:46 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Here & Now
The greatest support we can have is mindfulness, which means being totally present in each moment. If the mind remains centered, it cannot make up stories about the injustice of the world or one's friends, or about one's desires or sorrows. All these stories could fill many volumes, but when we are mindful such verbalizations stop. Being mindful means being fully absorbed in the moment, leaving no room for anything else. We are filled with the momentary happening, whatever it is--standing or sitting or lying down, feeling pleasure or pain--and we maintain a nonjudgmental awareness, a "just knowing."

-Ayya Khema, "Be an Island"

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-06-2008), georgy (13-06-2008), lotus (13-06-2008), Myriam (14-06-2008), Tania (16-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (13-06-2008)
Old 13-06-2008, 1:20 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

"Those who know how to think need no teachers."
- Mahatma Gandhi -
1869-1948, Indian Political, Spiritual Leader

I really enjoy quotes that come when you log at www.ue-global.com They always come at the right time. Thanks to our admin for the Fortune Cookies!!! I started posting the ones I get into the Russian segment, with translation.

best regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 13-06-2008 lúc 1:22 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (14-06-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), georgy (14-06-2008), lotus (13-06-2008), Tania (16-06-2008), vladimir (14-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (13-06-2008)
Old 14-06-2008, 1:30 am  
Myriam

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo,

don't wor ryyyy beeee happyyyyyy

this is a little song I wrote

And I write it note for note

Don't worry be .... Happyyyyy !

Love Light and Joy
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
cheznous (10-07-2010), georgy (14-06-2008), Tania (16-06-2008), vladimir (14-06-2008)
Old 18-06-2008, 2:07 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: Nam Bui with a special gift from our beloved Master LUONG on August 18th 2006

To All,

The following attachment was translated by a UE member......

If your main purpose is seared toward mankind, that's what you promise, not what I ask you to do. Think Carefully. You're responsible for your own promise.

When you make a promise and determine to help mankind, then God will turn around to direct and guide you. That's because of your wish, not because of His wish. If that is the case, God will make arrangement for you. If you don't wish to do so, then it become your personal. If you want to work for God, then God will arrange for you. God can see things in the long run, you only can see things in a short run. Therefore, God will guide you to the right direction.

If you are restricted or limited, only see things in a short run, that is your choice, not God's wish. If you want to do God's work, then you should let God arrange for you , you can't blame God, Good or Bad, you must fully accept it.

You can't say you want to help mankind, but only want to do good work, then who would perform the bad work. You must think carefully about this. It's easy said, but can you do it? If that's what you want to do, God will assign the work to you and you can't refuse, can't complain. That's the true meaning of helping mankind. Can't walk away from difficult tasks because if you did, you only help yourself, not mankind. That's because you asked, I answered.

So it's up to you to make that decision, it's not up to God. You can rest assure that if you do God's work, God will reward you hundred, thousand times more that human rewarding you . Remeber the last remark I made to all of you who study this.

by Master Luong Minh Dang 8/18/2006

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (18-06-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), georgy (18-06-2008), healingnow4u (19-06-2008), lotus (18-06-2008), vladimir (18-06-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn