Công cụ Xếp Bài
The New Birthday Of The Mel Organization
Old 07-07-2008, 10:55 pm  
ngochoa

Post The New Birthday Of The Mel Organization
Dear Our UE Friends!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 12 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến ngochoa vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), 8888 (07-07-2008), abhinandha (08-07-2008), Farideh (08-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (08-07-2008), healingnow4u (14-07-2008), human.1313 (07-07-2008), istvan (08-07-2008), lotus (08-07-2008), Myriam (24-07-2008), Tania (10-07-2008), vladimir (09-07-2008)
Old 08-07-2008, 1:39 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

The first sentence in the French version reads: "During the course of first L20, Master Luong Minh Dang chose 28th of July as the birthday of HUE".

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), abhinandha (09-07-2008), healingnow4u (24-07-2008), lotus (08-07-2008)
Congratulations On Your Post!
Old 08-07-2008, 2:01 am  

Default Congratulations On Your Post!
Dear UE friends!

I am very happy when I see this post.

May be we waited for this day

Master should be very happy if he can see we can do something to bring real light, happiness and the Aura of the Almighty to this life.
" Only man can help man".That man know how to help all kinds of soul to evolve with God.

Any thought or action which can bring those things is wel come.

Please pray for our connections around.

Thank you so much dear all my friends.

BIG BIG BIG...................HUG

Your sweet candy

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến 8888 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (08-07-2008), healingnow4u (24-07-2008), lotus (08-07-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-07-2008)
Old 08-07-2008, 4:38 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
Dear 8888,

I do share your enthusiasm, as I already said.

Yes, maybe it's what everybody was expecting and waiting for!

And maybe that "new beginning" will be more
separated from money and power! Just what is necessary
for the organisers to go on organising, as it seems to be now!

Thank you, all organisers!

L & L to you all,

Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-07-2008)
Old 09-07-2008, 1:41 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

for Russian translation of the announcement, see
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=32

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008)
Old 22-07-2008, 10:22 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I've been contacted via Skype by Le No (skype-name:noleno2)
she said they invited both Theresa and Trung to join their party (in person or via Internet).
video will be available via www.nefsis.com software (free for download)
audio will be via Skype
Trying to get their help in sending me a written technical proceedure in advance - so that I can translate it into Russian for those willing to join and see video.
I won't be able to see (my PC doesn't allow me), but shouldn't others should have the chance?
regards,

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), aynur (22-07-2008), healingnow4u (24-07-2008), lotus (24-07-2008), Myriam (24-07-2008)
Old 22-07-2008, 12:35 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

For connection instructions in Russian (audio & video) see
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=37

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), abhinandha (23-07-2008), healingnow4u (24-07-2008)
Old 24-07-2008, 5:18 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Supplemental details on July 28th videoconference (HUE birthday celebration):

1) Our Vietnamese friends invited all of us (including Theresa and Trung) to join them in person or via the Internet
2) Any person can see and hear this event via Internet, if s/he has such a possibility (see instructions below)
3) I will be listening in Skype and translating into Russian through GoogleTalk - if there are those willing to back me and Oleg up on the issue of re-broadcasting from GoogleTalk into Skype, feel free to let us know.

Instructions on receiving Video:
1) download and install ccsetup.exe (Nefsis Conferencing Client) available from http://128.121.239.157/CCSetup.exe
2) once you open the above software, you need to enter the conference ID: XS5979, then press "Join"

(same thing will happen, if you paste http://www.nefsis.com/join.html?dn=XS5979 in the software's command line and then press ENTER)

3) you see everything on your computer screen...

General Video testing will be organized on July 27, from 9 am through 7 pm European (Paris) time.

Audio will be available via Skype: both in English and Russian.

For English - +9900827045989908 and +9900827047875210

My Skype-name is frhdkazan, our Vietnamese colleagues' (I spoke with a girl called Le No) - noleno2

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 27-07-2008 lúc 5:09 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), healingnow4u (24-07-2008), Myriam (24-07-2008)
Old 24-07-2008, 1:14 pm  
Myriam

Thank you Farkhad, for all these informations,
I am on skype under : myriam180fr

I will have a look for installing tools and testing.

Love Light and Joy to all,
Myriam
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008)
Old 25-07-2008, 12:21 am  
dat_mel

Nefsis is only a trial software. it is still in the test and the technicians change the data all the time. So if we use it for a long siminar, we will meet some problem and we can not fix it.

I suggest you need to use EPOP program. We must to pay some money but it will give us a nice video. But it is very necessary because when you use Epop you can fix all problem when you are in the party

I 've tried to use Nefsis several times, but when you have many connections the video seem do not want to work.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến dat_mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), abhinandha (27-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (25-07-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn