Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Pictures from different centers
Old 30-09-2008, 4:46 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Pictures from different centers
Dear friends,

UE students in my home country once more had the joy of welcoming Paola Scotti-Mariani, official representative of Master Dang in Eastern Europe.
This time it was St.Petersburg, where she conducted another wonderful L13+/++ seminar on September 20-21.

Auditors that want recordings (in English or Russian) - feel free to contact me - please include a photocopy of your certificate, in case I don't remember you personally (sorry).

regards,
farhad

P.S. I attach a few pictures.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 06-10-2008 lúc 11:30 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-11-2008), abhinandha (01-10-2008), georgy (01-10-2008), lotus (06-10-2008)
Old 06-10-2008, 11:31 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

www.mel.org.ua/index.php?m=3 - here are some photoes from MEL center in Krivoy Rog, Ukraine

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-11-2008), lotus (06-10-2008)
Old 27-02-2009, 5:15 pm  
translator

To see photoes, go to original Russian messages (by clicking on the quote sign in the beginning of the message).

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
Dear friends,

When visiting Dnepropetrovsk, the Ukrainian capital of UE, I received a pass from the Higher Beings - an invitation to attend the last L16-18 seminar that was taught on Feb.21-23 by an instructor of the Australian center HUESA, Ms.Theres Nguyen. The invitation came through UE student of Moscow, though it mentioned Mr.Alexander Agapov of St.Petersburg, so I ended up there. I mainly decided to attend the seminar under the impression from the L16-18 and 19 seminar, conducted by Paola... the trip to St.Petersburg was worth it.

Below find attached some photoes I made on the last day of the seminar (Feb.23), as during the first two my attention was locked on listening, noting concepts, which this time I understood in a totally new light, recording thoughts that came to my "mind" during the seminar.

On the last day I managed to write only few phrases from what Theresa said, as I was keeping the conversation with a neighbor of mine from among the students that once attended seminars of Paola. I should express thanks to Alexander Osipov - he gave me a link to download mp3-recordingsof the seminar (in Russian).

Overall, the trip was rather productive: I managed to talk to many people in St.Petersburg, see and hear something from those Russian-speaking UE centers that practically disappeared from my "skyline"... I am glad to see life's continuing, and very actively so...

It would be great to find the reason that would motivate local centers to start publishing own seminars schedule on the Internet... In case of HUESA centers (just like those of MEL, I suppose), headquarters know little about local work agendas, as http://www.huesa.org/event/list
gives little information on the centers in our part of the world...

My personal plas:
To audit Vu teaching L19 on March 6-8 (video, from SHY Kazan center), and in April audit L19-20 of Theresa (at least during the weekend) - maybe this time I'll go to Nizhny Novgorod...
If by the end of March we'll figure out a way how to organize a video-broadcast from Paola's place in Torino, then auditors might be able not only hear, but also see how she teaches L16-18
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
I noted that I cannot attach more than 9 photoes to a message, so supplemental ones please find in this post.

These are a few pictures that help one understand what impression of the school of the Master gets a person that comes to St.Petersburg UE center.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Master's Pictures tuaangs Relaxation, any subjects 1 13-10-2009 8:42 am
Some pictures in Melbourne zezo News & Announcements 0 23-08-2008 9:07 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn