Deathless state
Old 27-10-2007, 11:32 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Deathless state
For those who are ready, the door
To the deathless state is open.
You that have ears, give up
The conditions that bind you, and enter in.

-Majjhima Nikaya

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 28-10-2007, 5:59 am  
healingnow4u

Dear Vladimir, It would help if you write this quote properly...lol

For those who are ready,
the door to the deathless state is open.
You that have ears,
give up the conditions that bind you, and enter in.

It is interesting...just the other day i was sharing with a friend; of my exspereance of standing while i saw this deathless state.

I will share it with you.

I had called Master on the phone and Lady Theresa answered. She reconized that it was me. She asked me "what is it that you want Anthony?" I asked if my tuition could be waved ...i was able to get airfair and room taken care of but did'nt have funds for the class this time around...it was the first Level 16. She asked Master and her responce was "Master said not in this life time we will see you next life time". I was sadden by that responce from Master but excepted it.

Well sence i knew what time the class was starting in Australia. I sat myself down and medatated. I gave my Spirit the approvale to go and attend that class while i stayed here in New Mexico. As i focussed on Masters C6 on a photo i have of Him. I could sence something that i had not felt before. As the day went on I had to take a break. As i stood in my kitchen for a few minutes. I felt something happening to me. I was awake and alert.

All i saw was a dark room or space, grayish and black with a bright white light glowing in the background. I was able to notice an outline of a body with a good size belly. As i was able to think in my NOW i thaught to myself, "OK I'm ready..i"ll step onto the other side" and i also said to that outline of what i thaught to be a person welcoming me in that other side..."geeeese your fat"...to this day i dont know why i said such a thing...lol... when i steped foward i bumped into my kitchen sink...and at that moment i came out of whatever i was in...

Anyone know what i was in?

Feel free to share with us what your thaughts are on this subject or anyone that might have a wonderful story to share about knowing Master...

Sincerely Yours In Love, Light and Happiness
Anthony
myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 29-10-2007, 1:20 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for proper redaction of this text, but it was not my composition.
I've just copied from the original text as it was and pasted it here on forum...lol...
However, it is remarkable experience of yours, visiting Bardo state, or more known as Spiritual in Between.
You saw possibly your guardian spirit.
If you want to expand more on this, just check with he "Bardo Thodol" or more known as "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" where all those states of mind are described as regular path of the soul on its evolution.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 06-11-2007, 3:23 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Hidden in the mystery of consciousness, the mind, incorporeal, flies alone far away. Those who set their mind on harmony become free from the bonds of death.

-Buddha

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Myriam (07-11-2007)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn