Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
First Open International SHY/MEL Symposium
Old 03-10-2008, 12:51 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default First Open International SHY/MEL Symposium
Dear friends,

Attached please find promised short summary report on September 22-28 events in Ukraine.

regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 04-10-2008 lúc 12:09 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farideh (03-10-2008), georgy (05-10-2008), lotus (06-10-2008)
Old 03-10-2008, 12:52 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Kazan, Tatarstan/Russian Federation, 3rd of October 2008

Dear Paola,

When in Dnepropetrovsk, Istvan proposed to redesign SHY-Italia website, so as to reflect your responsibility not only as the head of main UE center for Italy, but also that of Master Dang's official representative in India, as well as in the countries of Africa and Eastern Europe.

It means your website will need to reflect up-to-date information about UE school in Italian, English, French and Russian.

I'm sure Istvan will also be discussing the subject with Ugo.

regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Updated version
Old 04-10-2008, 1:10 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Updated version
after supplemental proposals from MEL-Headquarters

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (06-10-2008)
Old 04-10-2008, 3:10 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,
I decided to bring together links to some pictures from the event (in chronological order):

http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=17

http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...5&postcount=18

http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...2&postcount=21

http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...2&postcount=19

http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...2&postcount=20

regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
istvan (04-10-2008), lotus (06-10-2008)
Old 04-10-2008, 5:30 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

The above is the result of joint spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical efforts. It's just a beginning... So if you feel you are ready to contribute or just share an idea, no matter how crazy it might seem to you - we are looking for them.

We can meet in person with some, or come together using this forum or other communication means. Find the way most comfortable for you.

regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (05-10-2008), healingnow4u (07-10-2008), lotus (06-10-2008)
Old 06-10-2008, 12:01 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Double Pyramids and their quality was one of the issues discussed during the event. Italian craftsman Giovanni Scotillo, the person whose work gave Master Dang the idea of making pyramids out of crystal plastic, continues making Double Pyramids by hand.

Difficulty of obtaining Antennas from Australia forced Italian students to consider requesting Scotillo to consider organizing production of Antennas in Torino as well. Preliminary discussions with Dr.Trung Luong of MEL Headquarters & Mr.Giovanni Scotillo of Torino were conducted from Ukraine, so work began.

Wide-scale production will only begin if the model produced in Torino will be approved by MEL-Headquarters.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (06-10-2008), lotus (06-10-2008)
Heres a crazy idea or maybe not so crazy
Old 07-10-2008, 11:59 pm  
healingnow4u

Default Heres a crazy idea or maybe not so crazy
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Dear friends,

The above is the result of joint spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical efforts. It's just a beginning... So if you feel you are ready to contribute or just share an idea, no matter how crazy it might seem to you - we are looking for them.

We can meet in person with some, or come together using this forum or other communication means. Find the way most comfortable for you.

regards,
farhad
Pray that Master's Beloved School and Students around the World Become ONE again!!!
www.myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (08-10-2008), istvan (08-10-2008), lotus (08-10-2008)
Old 19-01-2009, 2:12 pm  
farhad

We are gathering for the Second one on Feb.3-5, 2009 in Dnepropetrovsk again...

those willing to join, have your ideas, experiences and best practices ready to share

Ukraine requires no visas, and we'll have short summary published as well

I'll base my presentations around developing my post http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...0&postcount=24

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 19-01-2009 lúc 5:59 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 19-01-2009, 5:59 pm  
farhad

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/1/19
Subject: UE Brain storming of Love
To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Paola <paola@shyitalia.com>, mel-staff@mel-global.com

Dear friends and colleagues,

My excuses for "putting the Newsgroup aside", as once we got Worldwide UE students forum at www.ue-global.com, I mainly switched my attention there, as that environment is even better reflects the spirit of Master Dang's teaching: Our freedom is to let others be free.

On Feb.3-5, 2009 we'll gather to our second Open Symposium on UE, to be held in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine.
Once again this one will be presided by Paola Scotti-Mariani of SHY-ITALIA (Torino, Italy).

Official invitations were sent to some potential participants from Western and Eastern Europe, as well as to MEL-headquarters, but generally speaking - doors are open for all.Those willing to come join us in our deliberations, be ready to share your UE related ideas, experiences, best practices in all domains...
Symposium is not a seminar but work in brain storming mode on multitude of issues of importance to developing our knowledge and understanding of UE so that we can make the LONG HOA (ceremony of flowers) for all come true. Key conclusions and observations will be published in Russian and English.

regards,

farhad

SHY/MEL international staff (Eastern Europe)

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 27-02-2009, 5:38 pm  
translator

Working copy
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
"Universal Energy is the mean, Spiritual Human Yoga is the path, Mankind Enlightenment Love - is the goal"

Summary report

Re: Developing long-term action plans for widening our understanding of the UE method of Master Dang, and raising efficiency of using knowledge obtained.

1) Review results of the First Open International UE Symposium: reports on actions undertaken in accordance to Symposium resolutions, current achievements and further plans

* providing access to the primary materials (records and transcripts of the seminars, Master's directives)
* exchanging experience of teaching in instructor-moderator mode
* trends in the informational environment of the UE practitioners

2) Subjects of the second Symposium

* UE students/practitioners input into general growth and development of understanding invisible world phenomena
* methodological aspects of experiments in UE
* Instructor-moderator training approaches
* Development of Online Seminar Auditing program
* Possibilities of conducting seminars with a number of instructors in the number of seminar halls in different locations (using Internet possibilities)

On Feb.6, making an introductory speech before L16-18 and 19 seminar in Dnepropetrovsk, local UE center head Oleg Kyrychenko shortly informed the participants that thanks to the First Symposium that took place in September 2008, and the joint work of number of students and Ukrainian UE center heads, on Feb.5 he conducted a fruitful conversation with Trung Luong, the President of American MEL Headquarters.

Mr. Luong proposed to schedule the next videoconference for the end of February/ beginning of March 2009

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Open Heart, A Coeur Ouvert Myriam Méthodes 3 27-10-2008 3:26 pm
Open Heart, A Coeur ouvert Myriam Methods 2 04-08-2008 1:37 pm
Open Letter from Dr. Theresa vladimir Your concerns about UE school 1 28-12-2007 12:37 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn