Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > News & Announcements

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
News & Pictures from worldwide UE centers
Old 10-11-2008, 1:37 am  
farhad

Default News & Pictures from worldwide UE centers
Photo after 1-2 November 2008 Level 7-7+ seminar in Chaykovsky, Permsky oblast/Russian Federation seminar, conducted by Ms.Ramziya Kadenova of Moscow.

http://www.ue-global.com/attachment....3&d=1226253650

Front center: to the left Ms.Tatyana Tikhomirova (UE center in Chaykovsky), to the right Ms.Ramziya Kadenova

regards,
farhad
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-11-2008), abhinandha (25-07-2009), Vladimir.BY (09-03-2009)
Old 15-11-2008, 4:15 am  
farhad

Dear friends,
On the Russian forum I've published translations of L4 (1997), L5 (1995) by Master Dang and an excerpt of L7-7+ seminar by Paola (Oct.2005)- all without techniques and level-sensitive information. There is a lot of work still ahead.
regards,
farhad
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (15-11-2008), Vladimir.BY (09-03-2009)
Old 09-03-2009, 12:22 am  
translator

February 12, 2009

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
Tripling of the rent for the place, where SHY-ITALIA of Torino used to conduct its seminars, helped Paola to move seminars to her own home in the town of Moncalieri - some 650 meters above Torino (6 km ride up the hills).

Now during the seminar breaks all attending students and auditors finally have a chance to meditate in front of the pyramidal Mankind Ancestors monument, which was built by Vanni and other volunteers of SHY-ITALIA in July 2006, when Paola was teaching alone L11-12-13 seminar in my city of Kazan.

As soon as Paola will get necessary help to get reliable fast internet connection and computers set up, all Online auditors will be able to hear (and hopefully one day) witness events in her center during all of their seminars. We hope to have first large broadcast from the new center during her L16-17-18 seminar in Torino, which is scheduled for March 26-29 (upon her return from the seminar in Ivory Coast, Africa).

As for the coming weekend of Feb.14-15, Basic level is to be taught by Titta, whilst Paola is to cook and set up the lunch for students (as cafes in their town are not very convenient).

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 09-03-2009, 12:26 am  
translator

February 17, 2009

Trích:
Yesterday I have once again instructed SHY KAZAN center head (coordinating officer for MEL-Russia group) regarding updating the website. Today I noted that http://melrussia.mel-global.com/ reflects seminar schedule through July 2009.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 09-03-2009, 1:46 am  
translator

March 8, 2009
Trung's speech during the L19 seminar

Trích:
Today, March 8, 2009, during L.19 seminar for students in Kazan and Vladivostok (click for some pictures) (with auditing connections from number of countries worldwide), I repeated previously expressed requests by the Russian-speaking students to prepare a biography of Master Luong Minh Dang. Mr.Luong Minh Trung (Trung Luong) - President of MEL Headquarters in U.S.A. announced that he takes personal responsibility to prepare something by the second anniversery of Master Luong Minh Dang's passing away. This material is to contain "information from early early until Master's passing away".

Mr.Luong also shared that MEL-USA headquarters is preparing sets of videomaterials on how
а) Master used to conduct different level seminars and
б) recordings of different historic moments of the UE school

It was quite symbolic that today was exactly one year since MEL-USA headquarters joined the Online seminar auditing program, which was initiated under support of SHY-ITALIA (the Official Representative of Master Dang in Italy, India, countries of Africa and Eastern Europe).

This time Trung publicly expressed his support to auditing different level seminars, including by means of Internet-conferencing, for the purposes of better understanding of the material. For the moment, on top of the regular auditing via audio-conferences, MEL-USA headquarters in St.Louis also operates a limited video-connection system, and in the future it is to be further enlarged.

Also, our friends in St.Louis intend to conduct seminars more often so as to give the students the chance (if the latter want) to study and advance in knowledge at first opportunity, without the need to wait for long time - including use of videoconferencing.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (10-03-2009), georgy (28-04-2009)
19-21 August 2009
Old 26-04-2009, 5:19 pm  
lightofjoy

Default 19-21 August 2009
Master Luong Minh Dang's 2nd Memorial Ceremony - St.Louis, USA

Делая что-либо, поступай как если будешь жить вечно... Передавая энергию - как в последний раз...
Doing something, act as if you'll live eternally... Transferring energy - as if it's your last time...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lightofjoy vì bài post hữu ích này:
translator (26-04-2009)
Old 30-04-2009, 12:26 pm  
translator

Dear friends and colleagues,
Thanks to Google's free service http://translate.google.com/translate_t#, I obtained a machine translation of the Spanish announcement. You can find it below the Spanish text.

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi lightofjoy View Post
President of the largest Mexican MEL center (websites http://melmonterrey.mel-global.com/ and http://www.centro-ser.com/), Knight (Comandor?) of St.J., FR. GERARDO GUERRA MAYAUDON issued a notice of UE students in Mexico regarding the current situation. Attached please find original in Spanish. [/i]

AVISO
Re: Aplicaciones de la Enegría Universal, para los Estudiantes de México

Debido a la situación actual en México, tengo las siguientes recomendaciones para todos los Estudiantes de Energía Universal en ese País. Éstas deberán aplicarse durante los siguientes siete días.

Estudiantes de Nivel 16 al Nivel 20
Beban agua de ajo de Energía Universal tres veces al día. Una vez después de cada alimento. Así es que estarán tomando un total de 90 ml. por día (durante los próximos 7 días).
Beban de ½ litro hasta un litro de Agua de Energía Universal cada día. (Durante los siguientes 7 días).
Practiquen la técnica de viaje al Espacio por cinco minutos mínimo, y por un máximo de treinta minutos; repitan ésta práctica, tres veces al día.

Ya que ustedes están capacitados para preparar el agua de ajo de Energía Universal, preparen tanta cantidad como les sea posible, para que puedan compartirla con los miembros de su familia, o con sus compañeros de Energía Universal que se encuentren en Niveles inferiores. Por favor asegúrense de que ellos sepan la dósis que debe beberse tres veces por día, que son 30 ml. de Agua de Ajo, una vez después de cada alimento. Hagan esto por los siguientes siete días. Esto es una medida preventiva, para ayudarnos a nosotros mismos y a las personas a nuestro alrededor.

Estudiantes desde Nivel Avanzado 1 y 2
Beban 1 litro de Agua de Energía Universal cada día (durante los siguientes 7 días).
Practiquen la técnica de meditación por 5 minutos mínimo, y hasta un máximo de 15 minutos. Hagan esto tres veces por día. (Durante los siguientes 7 días).

Ya que ustedes están capacitados para preparar el Agua de Energía Universal, preparen tanta cantidad como les sea posible, para que puedan compartirla con los miembros de su familia, o con sus compañeros de Energía Universal que se encuentren en Niveles inferiores.

Nota: Si tienen algún miembro de su familia o algún amigo que esté en el Nivel 16 o más elevado, pueden así otener Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal, para tomarla tres veces por día, 30 ml. cada vez, después de cada alimento. (Durante los siguientes 7 días) Por ejemplo, en la mañana beban 30 ml. del Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal después de haber desayunado, luego al medio día beben otros 30 ml. después de comer y en la noche, beben nuevamente 30 ml. después de cenar. Por lo tanto, en un día estarán bebiendo un total de 90 ml. de Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal.

Para los Estudiantes de Nivel Básico, a Nivel Intermedio 2
Estudiantes de Nivel Básico: Practiquen la técnica de meditación por un mínimo de cinco minutos, y hasta por un máximo de 15 minutos. Practiquen esto tres veces por día. (Durante los siguientes 7 días).

Estudiantes de Nivel Intermedio 1:
Practiquen con la Doble Pirámide por un mínimo de 15 minutos, y hasta un máximo de 30 minutos. Practiquen tres veces por día. (Durante los siguientes 7 días). Si no tienen un Modelo de Antena, entonces practiquen con las Dobles Pirámides por un mínimo de 15 minutos hasta por un máximo de 30 minutos. Practiquen esto tres veces por día (durante los siguientes 7 días).

Estudiantes de Nivel Intermedio 2:
Practiquen con el Modelo de Antena (en caso de que tengan una) por un mínimo de 15 minutos, y hasta por un máximo de 30 minutos. Practiquen tres veces por día (por los siguientes 7 días). Si no cuentan con un Modelo de Antena, entonces practiquen con la Doble Pirámide por un mínimo de 15 minutos y hasta por un máximo de 30 minutos. Practiquen tres veces al día (durante los siguentes 7 días).

Nota: Si tienen ustedes algún familiar amigo que esté en el Nivel Avanzado 1 o más elevado, podrán así obtener ya sea Agua de Energía Universal o Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal. Con respecto al Agua de Energía Universal, pueden beber 1 litro por día (durante los siguientes 7 días). Con respecto al Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal, pueden beberla tres veces por día; beban 30 ml. cada vez, después de cada alimento (durante los siguientes 7 días). Por ejemplo, en la mañana beban 30 ml. del Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal después de haber desayunado, luego al medio día beban otros 30 ml. después de comer y en la noche, beban nuevamente 30 ml. después de cenar. Por lo tanto, en un día, estarán bebiendo un total de 90 ml. de Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal.

Ésta recomendación es efectiva a partir de éste momento. Solicito a todos los Centros Mexicanos que les avisen a los estudiantes en sus regiones para que todos estén bien informados.

Para los Directores de Centro, si cuentan con un poco de tiempo, preparen toda la cantidad de Agua de Energía Universal que les sea posible, ya que preparar el Agua de Ajo de Energía Universal toma tres días. De ésta forma, cuando haya necesidad, tendrán Agua de Energía Universal disponible de inmediato, para ayudar a los Estudiantes que normalmente acuden a su Centro.

Copyright 2009 © Mankind Enlightenment Love, Inc. (M.E.L.)

Este boletín es un servicio de centro-ser.com. Si usted no desea recibir más el boletínes en su correo electrónico haga click en el link: http://centro-ser.com/correo/ para cancelar su suscripción.
NOTICE
Re: Applications of Universal Enegría for Student Mexico

Due to the current situation in Mexico, I have the following recommendations to all Universal Energy students there. These should be implemented over the next seven days.

Students from Level 16 to Level 20
Drink water from Universal Energy garlic three times a day. Once after each meal. So we are taking a total of 90 ml. per day (over the next 7 days).
½ liters to drink a liter of water each day Universal Energy. (For the next 7 days).
Practice the art of traveling into space for five minutes minimum and a maximum of thirty minutes, repeat this practice, three times a day.

Since you are able to prepare water garlic Universal Energy, to develop so much as possible so they can share with their family members or fellow Universal Energy which are at lower levels. Please make sure that they know the dose to be drunk three times per day, which is 30 ml. Water Garlic, once after each meal. Do this for the following seven days. This is a preventive measure to help ourselves and those around us.

Students from Advanced Level 1 and 2
Drink 1 liter of water each day Universal Energy (for the next 7 days).
Practice the art of meditation for 5 minutes minimum and up to 15 minutes. Do this three times a day. (For the next 7 days).

Since you are able to prepare the Water of Universal Energy, to develop so much as possible so they can share with their family members or fellow Universal Energy which are at lower levels.

Note: If you have a family member or friend who is at Level 16 or higher, may well otener Water Garlic Universal Energy, to take three times a day, 30 ml. ever, after each meal. (For the next 7 days) For example, in the morning drink 30 ml. Water Garlic Universal Energy after breakfast, then at noon, drink another 30 ml. after meals and at night, drink again 30 ml. after dinner. Therefore, in a day are drinking a total of 90 ml. Water Garlic Universal Energy.

For Students Basic Level, Intermediate Level 2
Basic Level Students: Practice the art of meditation for a minimum of five minutes and for up to 15 minutes. Practice this three times a day. (For the next 7 days).

Intermediate Level 1 students: Practice with Double Pyramid for a minimum of 15 minutes, and up to 30 minutes. Practice three times a day. (For the next 7 days). If you do not have a model antenna, then practice with Double Pirámides by at least 15 minutes for a maximum of 30 minutes. Practice this three times a day (for the next 7 days).

Level 2 Intermediate Students: Practice with the Model Antenna (if they have one) for a minimum of 15 minutes and up to a maximum of 30 minutes. Practice three times a day (in the following 7 days). If you do not have a model antenna, then practice with Double Pyramid for a minimum of 15 minutes and up to a maximum of 30 minutes. Practice three times a day (for the next 7 days).

Note: If you have a family friend who is in the Advanced Level 1 or higher, and may obtain either water or Universal Energy Water Energy Garlic Universal. With respect to Water Power Universal, can drink 1 liter per day (over the next 7 days). With respect to Water Power Universal Garlic can drink three times a day, drink 30 ml. ever, after each feed (for the next 7 days). For example, in the morning drink 30 ml. Water Garlic Universal Energy after breakfast, then at noon, drink another 30 ml. after meals and at night, drink again 30 ml. after dinner. Therefore, in a day, are drinking a total of 90 ml. Water Garlic Universal Energy.

This recommendation is effective as of this moment. I request all the centers to warn them that Mexican students in their regions so that everyone is well informed.

To the Directors of the Center, they have a little time to prepare the entire amount of Universal Energy Water to them possible, and to prepare the Water Garlic Universal Energy takes three days. That way, when necessary, will Universal Energy Water is available immediately to help students who normally attend the Center.

Copyright © 2009 Mankind Enlightenment Love, Inc. (MEL)

This newsletter is a service center-ser.com. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter in your email click on the link: http://centro-ser.com/correo/ to unsubscribe.

Boletn This is a service center-ser.com. If you do not want the ms boletnes in electronic mail, click on the link: http://centro-ser.com/correo/ to cancel your subscription.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 23-05-2009, 11:52 pm  
translator

Moscow, 15 may 2009
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
-------- Forwarded message --------
14.05.09, 22:45, "Mr Shaimardanov Ildus" <melrussia@mel-global.com>:
Dear friends!
Today I received Rospatent (Russian patenting agency) certificate about copyright registration for name MEL and a logo (see attachment).
Beginning April 23 of current year their use on the territory of the Russian Federation (in any way or form) by either private individual or an organization is legal only upon obtaining official written permission from MEL RU (Kazan center), which is an exclusive owner of the abovenamed rights on the territory of the Russian Federation.
With LOVE from Kazan
Ildus

Folks, it seems we indeed need to start getting rid of the logo - scratching, ungluing, burning etc. etc.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 23-05-2009, 11:58 pm  
translator

Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan/Russian Federation 15 May 2009
Trích:
-------- Forwarded message --------
15.05.09, 00:31, "Irina and Ivan" <mel@mel-belarus.com>:

Dear Sirs

We would like to add that the situation in the Republic of Belarus is similar, in accordance with our national legislation.

All methodological booklets, respective names and logoes are objects of registered industrial intellectual property of MEL USA.

Exclusive owner of the abovedescribed rights at the territory of the Republic of Belarus is Scientific-informational center of complementary knowledge and development.

Respectfully,
Irina and Ivan

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 21-07-2009, 1:45 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Date: 2009/7/20
Subject: Events in Ukraine
To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Paola <paola@shyitalia.com>, mel-staff@mel-global.com

Dear friends,
See Photo reports on the past events in the Russian-part of the UE-Global forum - links below.
Krivoy Rog, Levels 11-13 and 13+/++ (10-12.07) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.php?p=8663&postcount=31
Akimovka, meetings and group outings (12-15.07) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.php?p=8664&postcount=32
Dnepropetrovsk, L16-18 (18-19.07) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.php?p=8665&postcount=33
On Tuesday, 21.07 we are looking forward to be coming together with our colleagues from HUESA center of Dnepropetrovsk.
On Wednesday, 22.07 we are coming together with new L16-18 students (following first results of using L16 techniques)

Friday-Sunday (24-26.07) is for L19 and L20 seminars here in Dnepropetrovsk.

Next time, people here are thinking about inviting Paola to come and teach in no less then 6 months time.

Upon requests of our Ukrainian colleagues, this spring Paola prepared a summary of instructor recommendations for teaching from Basic through L17 (already available in Russian at UE-Global), and by early June provided recommendations for L18, 19 and 20 (I still need to find time to translate those). This way the wealth of original materials (transcripts of UE seminars by Master Dang) that's available to Italians is becoming available to the Russian-speaking public.

best regards and wishes,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Pictures from different centers Farkhad Fatkullin News & Announcements 2 27-02-2009 5:15 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am

Ðang đọc: 2 (0 thành viên và 2 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn