ru.ue-global.com
Foro en Español
Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Relaxation, any subjects

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Holy and special days. Let's join in celebration!
Old 22-12-2008, 1:11 am  
farhad

Default Holy and special days. Let's join in celebration!
This year Jewish holiday of Hannukah is observed on Dec.22-29.
It's Jewish holiday remembering their history and ancestors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah

Congratulations and best wishes to our Jewish brothers and sisters in UE

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 08-01-2009 lúc 6:00 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
istvan (22-12-2008), lotus (22-12-2008)
Old 25-12-2008, 2:21 pm  
farhad

Today is Christmas according to Catholic Christian tradition. Congratulations to all our friends, who observe this custom.

Some related animation (an e-card I received from my friends)
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...3&source=jl999

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 25-12-2008 lúc 11:19 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (25-12-2008)
Old 26-12-2008, 9:28 pm  
translator

Happy New Year 1430
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
On Sunday, Dec.28, which this year happens to fall on the first day of the Lunar month of Muharram, Muslims all over the world will celebrate the beginning of year 1430 since the moment of Hidjra (forced resettlement) of Prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)) from Mecca to Medina.

Unlike two religious holidays (at the end of fasting during the month of Ramadan and on the day of sacrifice by Prophet Abraham - friend of Allah, peace be upon him) this holiday is a secular day of remembrance. Traditionally, on this day healthy muslims fast (abstain from eating or drinking anything until sunset), gather with friends and family over a meal, and read Divine Revelations of Sacred Qur'an.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (27-12-2008)
Old 26-12-2008, 9:36 pm  
translator

New Year meditation
Trích:
We learned that MEL-Headquarters invites all UE headcenters, instructors and students to join in half-an-hour New Year meditation, beginning midnight St.Louis time). This will be 7:00 - 7:30 am CET (Paris/Rome) on Jan.1st.

Master Dang usually meditated at midnight according to local time wherever he was. He spent his last years in Melbourne - for those willing to meditate according to that time zone, it'll be on Dec.31 at 14:00-14:30 CET (Paris/Rome).

otherwise, one can do that whenever s/he feels convenient ... quantity transforms into quality, as wisemen say...

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
lotus (27-12-2008)
Old 26-12-2008, 10:03 pm  
translator

Sept.3, 2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Dear friends,

Our forum will soon celebrate its first birthday, and upon approaching that date its Russian-speaking part is becoming more and more active - at the moment we already have more than 5 active posters ...

I assume that with time the number of "authoritative" forum members will increase - so far we only have 3 instructors/head-centers that periodically leave their mark on our forum - that's Oleg from Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine), Ramziya from Moscow and Tatyana from Chaikovskiy (Russia)... others are only "warriors of the information front" from Minsk (Belarus), Moscow, Kazan and Nizhnevartovsk. Great big thanks to all of us!!! After all, who'd thank us if not ourselves

UE Instructors direct their main efforts to working with students - UE practitioners in their cities - teaching seminars and holding meetings in centers, providing supplementary explainations and consultations if necessary, etc. But, Glory be to God, they don't forget about our Internet-community either...

Head-centers are busy organizing conditions to have seminars, as well as establishing comfortable spaces for the functioning of center, i.e. "forums" in real world...

Great thanks also go to our Vietnamese friends and colleagues that founded this forum www.ue-global.com - multilingual "virtual" UE center of the planet - and continue assuring its functioning.

All Participants - thanks for your questions and contributions - energy healing and human latent abilities are not very well known so far, thus we are all learning here together by helping each other.

best of the best to all us in the coming year as well,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
lotus (27-12-2008)
Old 29-12-2008, 2:37 am  
translator

Minsk, Belarus 28.12.08, 22:19, "mel-belarus" <mel@mel-belarus.com>:
Trích:
Happy New Year, dear friends!
We wish love, health, joy, success, well-being and prosperity to you, your friends and close ones, all of UE family in the coming year.
May the light of the Soul of Master dang always fill your hearts and brightens your path.
Happy New Year!
With love,
MEL-Belarus

----- В пересылаемое сообщение вложены файлы: -----
Новый год.jpg
-------- Завершение пересылаемого сообщения --------

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
lotus (29-12-2008)
Old 06-01-2009, 7:20 pm  
translator

Best wishes to all those willing to join Orthodox Christians celebrations tonight - in thought, word or deed.
Trích:
Merry Christmas!
Trích:

Minister of informatisation and communication of the Republic Tatarstan Farit Fazylzyanov congratulates Orthodox Christian believers and all citizens of the Russian Federation on occasion of Christmas

Full text of the news is available at: http://mcrt.tatar.ru/rus/index.htm/news/25729.htm

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
lotus (06-01-2009)
Today's celebrations
Old 06-01-2009, 8:06 pm  
translator

Default Today's celebrations
Calendar of world festivities for Jan.6, 2008
Trích:
Christmas Eve (Christian Orthodox)

Catholic Epiphany

Yol - mid-winter festival (Iceland)

Turitsy (slavic celebration)

Day of Ashura - muslim celebration

www.calend.ru - Calendar of world festivities

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (07-01-2009), lotus (06-01-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
I wish... istvan Your concerns about UE school 43 22-12-2008 3:33 pm
Happy New Year 2008! Daniela Everyday life application 0 31-12-2007 4:40 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn