Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > NON-UE FORUM

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Diksha
Old 26-11-2007, 1:15 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Diksha
It is a subtle transfer of the divine energy of a Guru into the heart, soul and body of a disciple. This pure energy initiates a process of change in the person which ultimately leads to destruction of all evil and negative tendencies, and spurt of creative and positive powers which encourage him to strive for the highest and best in both the spiritual and material fields.

When the Guru gives Diksha a flow of energy takes place from Him to the disciple, which can be in any form - spoken words in the form of Mantras, subtle radiation emitted from the eyes or gentle warmth from a touch on the forehead with the thumb. But the Sadguru is not limited to these means. Instead He can transfer His energy across continents and give Diksha through the medium of a photograph as well.

But Diksha cannot be had so easily as it seems. Firstly only when one's good luck is running does one have the inclination to go in for spiritual initiation. Then secondly one has to find or come across a real Guru who can transform one's life. And even if one does one has to devote oneself fully to benefit from the Diksha.

http://www.siddhashram.org/diksha.shtml

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 26-11-2007, 1:19 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Deeksha is a transfer of spiritual energy to the neocortex of the brain. Deeksha initiates a neurobiological change in the brain that when complete enables the senses to be free from the constant interference of the mind. When the senses are unclouded by the mind’s interpretations, a natural clarity of perception occurs with accompanying spontaneous feelings of joy, inner calmness and a connection to the Oneness in everything.
Deeksha is transferred by the Deeksha giver normally placing his or her hands onto the crown of the head. Experiences during the deeksha vary, sometimes strong, sometimes subtle, sometimes delayed until even days later. The recipient may experience a tingling sensation in the head, or blissful feelings running through the body, or sometimes nothing at all. Whatever the experience, the recipient can trust that the process of enlightenment has begun, a process designed for your own nature that will lead gradually (or sometimes spontaneously) into Awakening.

http://diksha.com/
Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 26-11-2007, 1:27 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

deeksha: (Sanskrit) "Initiation."

Solemn induction by which one is entered into a new realm of awareness and practice by a teacher or preceptor through the bestowing of blessings and the transmission of pranas. Denotes initial or deepened connection with the teacher and his lineage and is usually accompanied by ceremony. Initiation, revered as a moment of awakening, may be conferred by a touch, a word, a look or a thought.

Most Hindu schools, and especially Saivism, teach that only with initiation from a satguru is enlightenment attainable. Sought after by all Hindus is the diksha called shaktipata (shaktipat), "descent of grace," which, often coming unbidden, stirs and arouses the mystic kundalini force. Central Saivite dikshas include samaya, vishesha, nirvana and abhisheka.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Deeksha/id/59315
Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
UE Diksha
Old 26-11-2007, 2:22 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default UE Diksha
Master Dang received diksha by his Guru, Dasira Narada II, how to harness Universal Energy.

Master Dang gave diksha to 3 million UE students to heal and help other sentient beings.

Master Dang gave diksha to 1541 L20 students to open chakras and perform diksha for other students up to Level 4.

Master Dang gave diksha to His Shakti (female counterpart), Dr. Theresa, to perform diksha for students from Level 3 up to Level 20.

Lady Theresa is giving diksha every Sunday and per call from demands of various seminars.

Pitiful managers did not receive diksha more than 1541 student but they are trying to replace true diksha with this pitiful explanation in the General Notice of 05/09/2007 (attached):

..."As for the Seminars, the Master designated a specific time for all the countries around the world to meditate on a particular time on each Sunday to receive the energy transfer from Basic Level up to Advanced Level 2. This is something the Master is consciously doing when He was alive. Every Sunday, the Master would remember to sit down to meditate for 10 minutes to transfer energy for all the worldwide students.
Therefore, we will continue to maintain this covenant with the Master on each
Sunday as we help people to learn U.E. and to connect with the Master’s Soul..."

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (26-11-2007), georgy (26-11-2007), thien thu 2 (07-12-2007)
Old 26-11-2007, 7:58 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir,
It seems you are more concerned with promoting your point of view, rather than strengthening your inner world.
I seem to be very far where you stand, but those "pitiful managers" helped me to find Master Dang and learn from him. As for Theresa, she is as pitiful, as anybody else - just one of many masters Master Dang used to speak about.
I am happy Dr.Theresa, Dr.Trung and all head-centers and instructors are doing something, actually helping people to learn UE method and become able to help themselves.
How can we be of help to others? By judging about who is right and wrong? By requesting others to keep us informed? How good of "unknown soldiers" are we then?
regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Unknown soldier(s)
Old 26-11-2007, 10:26 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Unknown soldier(s)
Hello Farhad,

I appreciate your point of view even if we, as you wrote, "stand far from each other". Let me explain my intention when starting this thread, in NON UE Forum section, meaning that transfer of UE does not belong just to our school but existed for thousands of years in various yoga and tantric spiritual schools.
I wanted to contribute to the overall knowledge of forum fellows about the corner stone of UE School, UE transfer, and its deeper meaning than usually known or taught.
As you can see, ability to perform diksha (UE transfer) is given by the master to the disciple to continue the light tradition and the lineage of the school.
In this point, Dr. Theresa is not equal to 1541 or 3 million students, but equal to Master Dang regarding the ability to perform UE transfers for all levels.
If you cannot understand this deeper spiritual meaning than.... , be happy.
And for the "unknown soldier" role, again, being SILENT when you KNOW something is wrong will make you accomplice in that misdeed.
As you can see, I did not object Dr. Trung for leading MEL-HQ administrative work but on the way, he and the council that elected him, were (and still are) trying to replace real diksha by UE transfer out of nowhere.
At the end, promoting my point of view, I attached my first two letters to Trung, as evidence of what I wrote here.
And for my inner world, thank you for your concern but I do not need to strengthen it cause every though, word or deed we make is there, due to the Law of Karma.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (28-11-2007), thien thu 2 (07-12-2007)
Old 28-11-2007, 1:16 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Thank you, Vladimir.

These letters were translated into Russian in September (Thanks goes to Ivan Nagorny of Minsk, Belarus) and spread through my Russian UE mailing list (over 100).

The 3rd letter, which was translated by Dmitry Mirgorodsky of Nizhnevartovsk, Russia - was spread to students via yahoogroups.com News-group, which we created following your example (currently 35 users).

I doubt anyone has the authority to judge the level of "diksha" of any other person. We are all students, and we are all masters. Some might simply not be ready to acknowledge that.

Same goes for right & wrong question.
We can only know and judge ourselves, not others.
Our statements only have value if we speak about ourselves, like Master Dang did. He was a great example. In Teresa and Trung I see smaller examples - both worthy to learn from (they had a chance to live by the side of Master Dang for very long) but NEVER idolize or raise to the level of saints.

No one is trying to replace Teresa, for no one can replace anybody in this world. No one elected Trung - he was made responsible by Master Dang, and the head centers - who are teaching instructors, remember - were invited to report to MEL Headquarters by Master himself.

I have no way of knowing why Teresa decided to teach L16-20 now, when she never did so before. (From the way she held videoconferences, it seems she had little actual teaching experience before).

I have no way of knowing, why Teresa insists that she is the one who's transferring Energy now, not Master, or Higher Divines or whatever - she has no way of proving that claim (just like Master Dang before that) - though it's not that important.

Method of UE works irrespective of whether we are "good" or "bad". The energy is the same that was once called prana, or Chi, or whatever.
Those who learn it properly, are capable of using it and when used sincerely - it works, even if they forgot to do something.

Master used to repeat that Karma doesn't exist. That we create it ourselves. And we can consciously change it. Then why not act? Take responsibility for own acts and judgements? Yes, we can be wrong, but we'll never learn, unless we make first steps, however unsure we are.

By the way, do you live in Macedonia?
Are you translating these messages into Macedonian?
Where can Macedonian students read them?
Do you have UE newsgroup in Macedonian?
What Macedonian SHY/MEL center would you recommend?

For Russia, we've got melrussia.mel-global.com for official center information, ru.ue-global.com (thanks to organizers) for students forum - permanent,
and UE-forum-rus@yahoogroups.com for exchanges with everybody.
My experience shows that newsgroups and mailing-lists work best in Russia.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (28-11-2007)
Old 28-11-2007, 6:13 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

..."Our statements only have value if we speak about ourselves, like Master Dang did..."
OK, i will start from your last questions, hoping that it would not look like promoting of "personal view" .
I live in Skopje, Macedonia where I met the methods of SHY (that time) back in the beginning of 2000. I was yoga practitioner that time and Vajrayana Buddhist meditation so when I met Master at Level 5.1 in Holland I easily recognized Him as true living Buddha and my Guru.
I am teaching traditional yoga and Buddhist meditation for 5 years and last two in the Institute for Universal Energy, established by group of MEL students but apart from network of MEL centers.
I have correct relations with the heads of both official centers, SHY and MEL Macedonia so I cannot recommend somebody in particular.
Since L20, we have basic level seminars in our Institute (some 50 new MEL students until now) and recently we will organize Intermediate level I.
All the students within our Institute are informed daily about what is happening in the UE School. In the old forum ,we had Macedonian forum and your experience with newsgroups will be valuable to promote the informing of the students.
So, I guess my CV is more clear now.
Regarding the other issues like karma, diksha, Guru and Shakti, as you wrote in your previous post, we stand very far away from each other.
Nevertheless, exchanging views and sharing opinions even on the hot cases like this, could benefit for the participans and the spectators.

Light of Joy to You

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 29-11-2007, 2:22 am  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir, dear Farkhad,

Your dialogue is most interesting, and represents exactly what troubles me at the moment, and why I told the Administrator I wanted to leave, feeling "not in my place in those conditions"!

I'll explain:

1) Vladimir, you explain, and explain, and are eager to prove, as if it was necessary to prove! But your arguments are "intellectual", etc- - -whereas, in those cases, we must "feel inside ourselves" what is on the right path for us, and what is not! In one of my schools, I have been told " keep as true for you what you feel as such in your Inner self". If you can't understand what I mean, never mind, but don't be surprised if I can't follow your reasoning! All those arguments make me think of the former "justification discussions" in the Middle Ages!

2) Farhad, I fully share your views, your arguments. Some of the UE members feel a real adoration for Theresa; OK! I don't mind, though I feel very ill at ease! Then, how did she find herself at the head of the UE school? Following which process!

3) Vladimir, you affirm points that are obvious- - - for you only! Not for me! And according to her, the UE school takes "the same chiefs" and go on that way, with all the excesses we spoke about! And aren't all those titles related to the money given? As for her letter, I am not sure it was spiritually inspired. Such threats, like "excommunications"! But I won't go on! Those who feel the same understand what I mean! Those who want to see her as a saint won't understand!

That's also why I couldn't say a word! What's the use?
Love & Light,
Lotus

thay đổi nội dung bởi: lotus, 30-11-2007 lúc 3:58 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (29-11-2007)
Old 29-11-2007, 6:39 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Dear Lotus,

I am sorry if my posts made you troubled but they should not be the reason to leave.
This is Forum, i.e. public place for different opinions on different matter.
Since this is the hot issue within UE School it is normal to share opinions on it like "poll" or other views.
I started this thread in Non UE Forum just to show that UE transfer is not solely property of UE School but existed through centuries in different school, mostly Hindu or Buddhist.
Diksha (or UE transfer as you prefer) is the corner stone of UE School, along with proper teaching of techniques and spirituality. It is fundamental basis for the students to have capacity to perform UE transfers helping others and themselves. Neglecting this fact and the mechanics of performance is neglecting of the fundamental principle that Master Dang has taught.
Ability for diksha is given, or passed on, from Master to disciple, not inherited, earned or bought.
Dr. Theresa is blessed to be Master's closest disciple to whom he passed the highest ability to perform diksha. This is a fact and UE School could continue only if this is true. If not, nobody can perform diksha more than Level 4, as this ability was passed to 1541 students this summer.
As for her teaching abilities, Farhad, do remember that she accompanied Master in every seminar, acting like, KNOWN but SILENT soldier. She acted silently even when the other side was trying to promote diksha "out of nowhere" as legitimate UE transfer, thus not leaving the UE students without the ability to perform the techniques taught on different seminars.
Again, I am not trying to promote Dr. Theresa as a saint, or adore her blindly, but on solid spiritual base she is legitimate spiritual successor of Master Dang.

Lotus, I do not expect you to follow my reasoning but I expect to see your view on "diksha" issue, or how your schools are dealing with this subject.
More we know less we suffer, somebody said.

Light of Joy to You

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (30-11-2007), themis (12-12-2007)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn