es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > NON-UE FORUM

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 30-11-2007, 12:03 am  
themis

Dear people
I am not sur ,that I understand what is diksha exactly....Is a U.E transmition, or the transmition of an ability? Because,when we tranfer energy for people simbly for heeling,we make a U.E,tranfer as well,but we don't give them the ability to use this energy.We give this ability, only when we open their chakras.This is diksha,ísn't it?
As far as I know,there are transmitions in different yogas as Sidha yoga and Tandra,but I don't know any yoga that this can be done from a distance,the way is done in our movement.I meen ,without the presens of the people.Is it like this,Vladimir?
About Theresa,I wand to say to Farkhand, that yes ,she was one of us,before she married the Master.After that,and this is just my view point,her destiny changed.Master was,as we all know able to transmit his abilities, up to the fate and destiny of each one of us.So,it is very-very possible,that he has tranmitted his abilities to her,plus ,maybe for this, he chose her for his wife...
Anyway,what is the point for us(level 20 students) now?Ok.. We can open chakras and tranfer energy for level 4, we can be instractors or what ever...but then what? Do you have an answer for it?
With love
Themis
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến themis vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (30-11-2007), vladimir (30-11-2007)
Old 30-11-2007, 4:08 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear themis,

Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it!
The problem I meet is quite simple: the mixture of everything under the name of "legal"- - -if I can say so.

Master Dang didn't leave a WILL, as far as I know, in which we would have his suggestions. Then, no problem. As he left nothing, we may also consider he left UE to everybody, and I "fight" those who want to acquire UE for themselves, for money, for fame, for power, for everything, as we have already discussed about.

You say yourself:"very-very possible" - - - but we don't know! ?

Everybody gives a different explanation, nothing is clear. I admit such a movement must be "managed", that's obvious! I do not accept that a "spiritual movement" can be aquired for reasons other than spritual (fame, money, power) as we "take the same chiefs"!

Dear vladimir, I already told you your explanation was very very intellectual, and difficult to prove, unless we accept "very-very possible arguments".

Nobody mentions what Master Dang HIMSELF would have liked to see!
If he had wanted what is happening now, he would have left a will, or mentioned it in texts such as the Mekong. But nothing! WHY?

Couldn't we stop seeing things as we want them to be, and try and see them as Master Dang, in His position NOW, would like us to see them?

That's another question! And all the "technical diksha" would be away!
With L & L

Lotus

PS: These are the answers I got in deep timeless, spaceless meditation.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
themis (30-11-2007), vladimir (30-11-2007)
Old 30-11-2007, 10:10 pm  
themis

Dear Lotus
Thank you for your answer. I am using the expression"very-very possible"exactly because I am not sur,and how I can be so?Master Dang did many things we don't know...But,just think!This man was practising psycosexual unification with this woman...Do you thing that he didn't give anything more to her,than to us??
If she has the destiny to continue this scool,then she will do.Master was a grate source for informations from above,I dont know if Theresa can do this.But to continue the transmitions for the levels,I think ,she can do.And anyway,if I understand well,from level 16 and after there are no transmitions'.
There is only merging.Correct me if I am wrong.So she propably can teach those levels too.
For the moment,I think,Teresa and us we have something in comon:we walk on the steps that this Master made for us,even if she can do those transmitions.For the futur,I don't know,Iam not able to know now.
with Love
Themis
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến themis vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (01-12-2007)
Old 30-11-2007, 11:48 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Themis,
I don't know. We'll see.
L & L,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 01-12-2007, 3:26 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Dear Lotus,

Could you possibly imagine that the others, as well as you, are receiving answers from..."deep timeless, space less meditation".
The initial signal to start this thread was received out of rational, or as you prefer, "Intellectual" realm, but from the state you explained.
Speaking about diksha, we discuss the spiritual heritage or the Master, not the legal one cause it belong to layers discussion.
If this sounds intellectual to you, fine, cause it is only your perception of the matter versus your standards of what is spiritual and what is not.
Anyway, the time will show the validity of these discussions in practice.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
MirgorodskyDA (03-12-2007)
Old 03-12-2007, 5:08 pm  
cenrezi

yes,time will show,like the wisdom of buddha amitaba say you will know the difference between truth and illusion,between temporary state of mind and the eternal unity of light and space :-)
love and light to you all,
cenrezi from macedonia
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến cenrezi vì bài post hữu ích này:
Myriam (04-12-2007), vladimir (03-12-2007)
Old 06-12-2007, 4:06 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir,

I am not going to explain and give details of all sorts about what I mean with "timeless spaceless meditation", just one example, but not in explanations, in the result: at the time we, with friends, used to change the world and make it better everyday, we also used to smoke a lot! I did! Until I said to myself: "That's enough!". I made a "timeless spaceless meditation" and in ONLY ONE SUCH MEDITATION, I got rid of my smoking addiction! It was finished, for ever, with nothing left, not a tiny little bit of a wish to smoke again!

When I see all those heavy smokers, I think "they should meditate", but who can believe that! In such a meditation, you "touch" your unconscious, the Inner World in which everything and everybody is ONE.

That is "practical". One example among others.

In my schools, we believe in personal efforts, at all levels, in all directions- - -etc- - -
And I am not sure that, in Eastern and Western philosophies, we put the same kind of value behind the same words. As far as I know and can understand. But I may be wrong!

L & L,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (06-12-2007)
Old 07-12-2007, 10:28 am  
thien thu 2

Dear UE friends,

My English is actually a handicap to express myself clearly, especially in terms of spirituality, the "field" that I am still a low-level student!
Much less with Diksha, a terminology which is totally ..strange to me !

But I have been ...drawn into this topic by the interesting exchange of viewpoints by Vladimir, Lotus,Themis and other fellow forum members and I do wish to contribute a few words!
Here ,as I understand it, Vladimir stated and understood Diksha as a devine energy transfer from a Guru to his disciple. This is a spiritual discipline whose technique may be different in different Fas and only the Fa Guru is ...(how shall I put it) elligible to do it . To my understanding, this Diksha cannot be handled in a ...commercial way, be it a legitimate action or an inherited right.
In this sense, the exchange of personal opinions in this forum would serve as an outlet, a rescue plank for those so-called "non-allied students" of Master Dang who wish to stay away from this chaotic struggle of power, fame and ... money. What happens to our UE school?
We'd better leave it to God. It's God's will .

Forgive me for this straight forward statement, if this viewpoint of mine hurts your feelings!! Thank you for your generosity.

Thien thu

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 08-12-2007 lúc 7:44 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (07-12-2007), MirgorodskyDA (07-12-2007), themis (07-12-2007), vladimir (07-12-2007)
Sanskrit
Old 07-12-2007, 2:41 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Sanskrit
Dear Thien Thu,

Sanskrit terms are inevitable in spiritual schools which, like our School, have their roots in Oriental Philosophy.
Chakra, Nadi, Guru, as well as diksha are usual spiritual terms that explain some aspect of metaphysical realm of the "being".
I know that in Theravada Buddhist tradition, Pali Canon is the source of written wisdoms taught by the Buddha, yet written in Pali language, special language designed exclusively for the Buddhist scriptures taught by the Southern Buddhism.
Nevertheless, the Pali terms are similar to their older Sanskrit roots and do explain the same spiritual aspects.
I am thankful if you found this thread serving the purpose of explaining the spiritual tradition and its reflection on the events within our School.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 08-12-2007, 10:52 pm  
ponahlo

Smile
Dear friends,
I read your writting with great interest. I suppose this forum is very useful for every of us. I am observing everythings, which go inside and arround our UE familly, all of us try their best for developement HUE after their opinions.
I think everybody is guided by GOD and MASTER, and everybody has his/her own mission before GOD, expercially who finished the level 20. We'd better do our mission, which we received and experienced from MASTER words. Do not spend your precious energy, time to reason or to doubt others's deeds. Who did incorrect action, or behaved for their own interests have to pay for that, even their life. GOD and MASTER know and see everythings. The law of invisible world is very organizational and very strict. Unknown Soldiers will deal with those people. I am firmly sure to say about that. Believe in GOD. We transfer our deeksha for people and evironment and all medium around us for cleaning surroundings, or open 100% charkras - it is our missions.
Love & Help

thay đổi nội dung bởi: ponahlo, 09-12-2007 lúc 8:07 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến ponahlo vì bài post hữu ích này:
MirgorodskyDA (13-12-2007), thien thu 2 (10-12-2007), vladimir (09-12-2007)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn