Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Empire strikes back
Old 12-12-2007, 6:01 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Empire strikes back
Excerpt from the MEL - HQ document of 04.12.2007:

...6. Recently, in the Notice dated 01 December 2007 signed by Prof. Dr. Dame Theresa Thu
Thuy Nguyen, on part I.2 – the name of the Center in Australia is changed to the Academy
of Human Universal Energy and Spirituality (HUESA). Regarding this incident, MEL
Headquarters Office declares that our Office is absolutely not responsible for the changes,
if any, made by that organization relating to the contents of the U.E. Teaching founded by
Master Luong Minh Dang which includes the Teaching Guides, Summary of Techniques,
guidelines, structure, as well as Logos, insignias, etc.
7. According to the Master’s instructions when He was alive, the task of Opening Chakras
100% and helping students to learn from Level 4 up to Advanced Level 2 is still being done
by the Master’s Soul. This Energy Transfer takes place regularly on every Sunday
according to the designated time for the countries in each continent. MEL Headquarters
Office does not have any comment about anyone who claims that he or she is the Master’s
successor to transfer energy here or there for one reason or another. The U.E. Instructors
from the worldwide National Centers, who were authorized by the Master, as well as the
Level 16 Instructors may follow the Master’s guideline. They can teach and explain clearly
to their students that the Energy Transfer they receive on Sunday at the Master’s designated
time is the Energy from the Master’s Soul, not from anybody else who falsely claims it.
Then there is no problem to themselves or their students. This designated Energy Transfer
is always effective unless the U.E. Instructor does not want to continue to teach anymore.
Absolutely, nobody can stop the growth of spiritual development of each individual
student, and especially of the officially authorized U.E. Instructors of all Levels
because the Soul of Master Luong Minh Dang and Energy are always in every one of
us.
Due to the wish of the Master to accept and not to judge. We accept everybody who is
choosing a different way. If students receive certificates from those who chose a different
way we will accept these certificates to help these students to learn and practice without
fear.
Hopefully in the future this freedom of choice will help us to accept different ways without
judging. This will slowly enhance spirituality and slowly help us to overcome the world of
yin and yang, of good and evil, right and wrong as the Master mentioned in the Mekong
article. Thereby we will slowly become a world with one common spirit that allows us to
overcome any challenges."

See the entire document attached.
The legal war has begun since the spiritual corner stone of the school was pontificated by Holy Council of MEL Clergy.
Forgive them Master, for they do not know what they are doing.

Light will prevail, Love will reign....

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 12-12-2007, 9:07 pm  
themis

Schisma,like in Cristian church!
That time it was about the natur of Jeasus...in our moovement,is about the nature of the transmition...!!!I think that Trung really believes that his father can send dicsha from the sky!But time will fix everything, because is too fast all what happened( as fast is the Energy, we are using).So,fast will be all the changes,in the futur in our moovement...I hope
love
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến themis vì bài post hữu ích này:
vladimir (12-12-2007)
Old 15-12-2007, 3:54 pm  
spring

Why calling this a war??
By calling it a war, you focus on the division and the disharmony.
Even if there is disagreement, there is also the knowlegde that on a higher plan we are all united and that we are all working towards the same goal. That is why both Theresa and Trung are telling us that it does not matter how you received diploma's, by attending the seminars of MEL or by attending the seminars conducted by Theresa, they will be accepted both ways.

Why talking about chisme??
As long as we are in this world, there will be different opinions and different ways.
Some like to learn the lessons in one way, others prefer a different way. What does it matter, as long as they lead to the same goal?

It is not important by who or how we THINK of BELIEVE the energy is being transferred, the important thing is to realise that the energy is the 'wisest' and will find its way to where it is needed anyway. We are only the mere instruments and all we need to do is to be focussed when we do our work, according to the lessons we have learned bij Master Dang, and to have the true intention to help others without wanting any benefit for ourselves by doing this.

Please, stop talking about war and schisme. It does not help any of us; it does not help the school, whether you have in mind the school as runned by Teresa or as organised by MEL HQ.

Be at peace with both sides and accept the existence of both as different ways leading to the same Long Hoa. As there are so many more ways to work to this goal.

We are not a church or some kind of church. We don't have a holy master, looking down at us from heaven, we don't have any clergy, pope, or other leader of an institution. Master himself has always insisted on not being called a Guru. He always insisted on the importance of realising it is his SOUL that is teaching us, guided by the Higher Beings, or even taken over by them. Not himself, dead or alive. NOw that his body is gone, his soul has returned to the Light and it is from this Light that the energy is coming, every which way you can or want to imagine.

There is no need to forgive anyone. All has its function; all is meant to be and all helps to reach what is our common interest. Focus on this and it will bring unity. Focus on this and it will bring acceptance. Focus on this and it will bring love.
Focus on this and it will give you inner peace.

Any thougt on war or division is troubling your innner self, even without realising or wanting it. So why doing this?

Accept and love, my friends.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến spring vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (19-12-2007), kassie (25-05-2008), themis (15-12-2007)
Old 15-12-2007, 5:42 pm  
themis

Dear people
We are not a church and we have not a Holy Guru or whatever, but we are people whith the same structur in personality as the people they created the churches and the schismas before.I think that all of us, we wand something different than this,and we walk the way to make the difference, and I believe that this time,we will be able to do it in the long run.For the moment we try to find the way.
I didn't make any division by myself...Before we had the Master, now we have Teresa and Trung,TRYIND not to be separeted,
Me,as a simble student and occacionaly instructor,my only worry it has been,that my student to be able to get the same abilities, that we got from the Master.THE SAME.For this reason I had to think,which way it will be more effective,for them..For me is not importand ,who will be the head of this sckool..The importand point was,if there was the possibility for the new student to go above level 4,with real ability.So,now,what I see ,is that the transmitions are the same time ,for both,Trung and Theresa...so is ok.And at this point,you are right dear spring...This energy is wise
Thank you
Love and light
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến themis vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (19-12-2007)
Old 15-12-2007, 11:52 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Dear Spring,

I called it "legal war" because it is the only ground where MEL-HQ could display its power.
When you accuse somebody that falsely perform some action, what label should we use but the act of hostility versus that person.
When you accuse the leader of spiritual school for such an action, it has the power of Schisma (public curse in Christian tradition), since the person who accuses is the pretender to the throne.
The fairy tale that Master's Soul has a watch or timer and knows exactly when to transfer UE is just a bad joke, dust in the eyes for those who want to remain blind and deaf, pretending to be "unknown soldiers".
So far, Dr. Theresa is performing diksha in the designated time, but, even if she would change the schedule, MEL-HQ will go on with that "commandment". Then, what do you think, will happen? We will have high level students without proper frequency for C6 to perform the techniques and transfers of that particular level.
Guru is the Sanskrit word for spiritual teacher (like Master) so I don't know why this term is bothering you, or we should change all Sanskrit terms in our school, like chakra to whirlpool and etc.
He is Holy for those who really trusted him and considered him as Guru (Gu-darkness, Ru-light) but I do not understand your meaning about his soul and him. Where do you see the difference? His awake consciousness while he was in the body represents just a tip of the needle of the entire spiritual realm he was manifested in.
Or, you and your True (Inner) Self. Where do you see the separation. Who are You and who is your True Self?

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 16-12-2007, 12:46 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Another excerpt from the same document:

8. As you already know from the Internal Directive #0004/MEL/USA/2006 that was dated
09-NOV-2006 (see the attachment), the Master has confirmed the following:
Master’s Official Representatives in Eastern Europe and Africa:
Mrs. Paola Mariani.
Master’s Official Representatives in Western Europe:
Dr. Dick & Mrs. Berber Vreeswijk.
Master’s Official Representatives in South America including Mexico:
Mrs. Licita & Mr. John Levy.
Master’s Official Representatives in Thailand:
Ms. Donruethai Dhanasundara (Tuke).
In Russia, we acknowledge Mr. Ildus Shaymardanov as the Coordinator for the entire
Russian Federation. He is responsible for all legal aspects of Center activities, and
organizing courses exclusively for Centers who have contracts with the Center in Kazan.
9. From the Meeting in Saint Louis on 02-04 November 2007, there are several Instructors
who can teach the Level 16 (Oriental Philosophy I). The following Instructors have the
Authorization Letters that were issued from MEL Headquarters:
1) Ms. Cristina Fonseca (Brazil)
2) Mr. Fernando Fonseca (Brazil)
3) Mrs. Germaine Lambert (France)
4) Mrs. Eve Nadler (Germany)
5) Mr. Ralf Nadler (Germany)
6) Dr. Dick Vreeswijk (Holland)
7) Mr. Davood Ansari (Iran)
8) Mrs. Maria Fernanda Rodrigues (Portugal)
9) Dr. Telvi Ramos Carro (Spain)
10) Mr. Ngo Van Long (USA)
11) Mr. Nguyen Hung Viet (USA)
12) Mr. Tran Vu (USA)
13) Mr. Nguyen Tung Thanh (Vietnam)
Besides these Instructors shown above, there were others in the Invitation List who could
not come to Saint Louis. However, they can contact us whenever they wish to come to
Saint Louis and we can make the arrangement.
The new promotion of 13 instructors for Oriental Philosophy Level (16) is a reward for loyal "cardinals" and response of the intention of Dr. Theresa to teach those levels to various places.
Since the UE Transfer was abused, it could be expected that also the teaching of Master will be censored and redesigned to the needs of new "Techno MEL" structures.
The students that were present on the first L17 were witnesses of Master's tears, caused by the greed of the same structures.
So, let us hope that the light will prevail and love will reign, because the Long Hoa is approaching (see the Blue Sun thread).

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
lxthuy (20-12-2007)
Old 16-12-2007, 2:05 am  
spring

I am sorry you completely miss the point of what I have tried to say, dear Vladimir. But since you have your way of looking at these matters and I have mine, I think I will leave it to this. No point in further discussing where we are talking in opposite directions.
Even this probably has a meaning, though I can't see it (yet). But like I said, everything serves the greater plan.
So I wish you good luck with your struggle against the concepts of power, clergy, structures, legal war or other and so on.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến spring vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (19-12-2007), vladimir (16-12-2007)
Struggle
Old 16-12-2007, 2:28 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Struggle

Dear Spring,

I got your point and I do appreciate it but, as you wrote, we move on opposite directions. Why not?
If you understand my point, than fine, if not, fine again.
If my "struggle" on these pages served my colleagues to be informed and create their own opinion on the matter that concerns us all, the very essence of UE School, then the efforts are justified.
If I followed your logics, I would reason like:" Well. let them fight for power, domination, this is not my business, let them deceive the future UE students if it is their destiny etc...."
The same logics could be applied, as many Hindy schools reason about the opening of chakras and spiritual healing, in the notion of: " Well, it is hers/his karma, let it be, do not interfere, leave it to the higher realms to act...", but we do act, we do open chakras, we do heal, cause the higher realms are acting through us...."
Wish you luck and clear conscience while walking on your direction.

Light of joy to you

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (19-12-2007), thien thu 2 (06-02-2008)
Old 19-12-2007, 12:01 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir,

From your words it seems that if a person has a different point of view, s/he should express it with words. Ok.

Some might look at it differently. For example like this: if as long as we have a body we are all wrong, there is no point trying convincing others that my wrong opinion is better than their wrong one. If so, wrong statements of Lady Theresa are of no less importance than wrong statements of Dr.Trung, and vice versa. Master admitted that he himself was sometimes wrong and that later on he had to change his opinion thanks to help of Higher Beings, but he never said that he changed it because some other human told him he was wrong.

I know that what I wrote here is wrong too (just like everything else in my life), and my conscience is fine with that

Good day to you,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lxthuy (20-12-2007), themis (20-12-2007), vladimir (19-12-2007)
Unintentional deeksha
Old 19-12-2007, 7:06 pm  
ponahlo

Default Unintentional deeksha
Dear people,
Yes, everythings are in very fast mouvement. We are on the door of 2008 New Year, and the year of Mankind is arriving. Pay attention on that, no more Love and Enlightment, and the things will go faster. Our dear beloved Master Dangs taught us to practice our lessons. The Supreme Being is final judge of our deeds.
Master Dang was always took himself, and his familly to make for us lessons. Expercially in the last classes. Look at these examples and make for us experiences.
Return to the deeksha topic. Deeksha is not only, when we intentionally transfer energy for other people or surroundings, but an energy of our sences are pervasive automatically to surroundings, sometimes is uncontrolable, because our energy fields are very powerful, particularlly the energy of 20-level's students. Love energy has warm colors, and bring for people pleasant senses, make them stronger. But with angry or bad feeling, having dark colors, and bring for people tired, ill health. For example, if you got angry with somebody, your tutelary geniuses will atack that person, disturbe surroundings, influence on our relatives.
Pay attention for that.

LOVE & LIGHT

thay đổi nội dung bởi: ponahlo, 19-12-2007 lúc 8:56 pm. Lý do: Them chu de
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến ponahlo vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (16-01-2008), Myriam (30-05-2008), thien thu 2 (06-02-2008), vladimir (19-12-2007)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn