Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Metaphysical realm

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 03-01-2008, 5:20 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Thien Thu 2,

Let your Inner Self talk to you.... Meditate... Do not "think" too much, act in total accordance with your Inner Being = "feel at ease".
And everything else will "pass by" - - -

With Divine Love and Inner Light,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
thien thu 2 (05-01-2008), vladimir (06-02-2008)
Old 06-02-2008, 1:57 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Acceptance of what is immediately frees you
from mind identification and thus reconnects
you with Being. Resistance is the mind.

- Eckhart Tolle

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (07-02-2008), lotus (18-06-2008), Myriam (16-06-2008), thien thu 2 (06-02-2008)
Old 03-03-2008, 10:07 am  
lxthuy

Dear all my brothers & sisters,

If we believe 100% in GOD and the Master's Teachings as most of us have said, then it is not "GOD is in ourselves" but "We are in GOD" totally. However we often have a partial belief. Some times we think of GOD (by thinking in mind), some times we feel of GOD (by feeling in heart), some times we realize that GOD is in each of our sells, and so on.... In fact, a normal person often believe in GOD 2% to 5% (as much as the percentage of the brain is in use). Most of the UE students believe in GOD more than that level after their charkras are opened 100% (the openining of the charkras in fact activates the GOD's Cell of a person) and they start practicing the UE techniques (all of the techniques are to change ourselves, both soul and body, so that we can evolve ourselves and one day we can be totally in GOD). Then we will see every thing is GOD, every thing in the universe is a GOD Partical, a GOD Cell, a GOD Molecular, GOD Hands, GOD Eyes, GOD Mouth,....

Love
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lxthuy vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (04-03-2008), lotus (04-03-2008), vladimir (03-03-2008)
Old 15-06-2008, 5:16 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

It is like the water of the ocean: even without wind there are waves everywhere. Suddenly knowing of the waves all around is the gross within the subtle; letting go of knowledge in the midst of knowing is like the subtle within the subtle. This is the sphere of the enlightened.

-Pai-chang
Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (22-01-2009), georgy (15-06-2008), healingnow4u (18-06-2008), lotus (15-06-2008), Myriam (16-06-2008), Tania (16-06-2008)
Metaphysical realm... guidance given then followed
Old 18-06-2008, 12:54 am  
healingnow4u

Default Metaphysical realm... guidance given then followed
Dear Brother's and Sister's

I have a story to share with you all.

I walked into a convience store in my village, I heard that sweet wisper that has been with me sence my birth; guiding me once again. (Sence I became a student of Master Dang's God Guided Healing Teachings; that sweet wisper has gotten stronger and clearer in TRUTH without DOUBT in all that I do/try to do in my daily life.) That Sweet Wisper told me to "apply for a job hear". So without Doubt I followed the guidance. Ofcouse; I got the job, I was able to pick my day's and hour's that I felt was right for my daughter and I, when the store manager had hired me.

I have known this manager for year's; sence my daughter and I had moved hear some 11 years ago. As the day's, week's past buy the manager opened up with me more and more about what was going on in the store and what was going on in her and her husbands life. The real reson's why I was there, was shared with me threw her story's she was sharing; and what I was feeling as a practitioner of HUE.

She had hired other's that were stealing money's from the cash regester's for some time. She had Breast cancer for the 3rd time. ( I felt this on her the first day I worked...I did'nt say anything, out of respect to her privacy.)

Those that were stealling money's; quite working there or got fired for being late or not showing up to work when they were needed to work, or got caught red handed. (the maneger told me that it was vary hard to catch them in the act of stealing from the regesters.) Divine Timing came into play.

Last Friday she shared that her Cancer is in Remission. Divine Healing is happening.

I Know and Trust without Doubt that the sweet wisper's we hear; is all part of our Divine Plan in the Metaphysical realm.

I ask you all; Do we hear or do we let it go threw one ear and out the other?

Let me know what you hear and do when the sweet wisper lead's you to help other's.

This request to this question is not "a pat on Your Back's", I really feel that we have much to gain knowing what you hear and what you do when you do hear it (Divine Guidance..ie..sweet wisper's) and what the results are when you Trust without Doubt!!

Sincerely Yours in Love, Light and Healing Happiness,
Anthony
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (18-06-2008), lotus (18-06-2008), vladimir (18-06-2008)
Old 18-06-2008, 1:37 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

It's a little different in my case.
I get my "clues" indirectly - observing events and things around me, hearing the news, when I am interpreting, etc.
As if God Almighty is constantly sending things into my life that are ment to tell me something.

regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
healingnow4u (18-06-2008), lotus (20-06-2008)
Old 18-06-2008, 11:55 pm  
healingnow4u

so what "clues" do you hear, see, understand and what do you do with those clues...what are the results.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 20-06-2008, 12:30 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I am usually not looking for the results - I do something and go on with my life. As for the clues, it can be a phrase I overheard somebody say to his friend, or somebody's comment, or a line in the news that strikes the chord, whatever... If I am merged with everything, wheather I receive something directly in my head or through somebody/something doesn't matter anymore. I have hard time describing it: it's the moment of now that matters, not me or them being right or wrong, or whatever ...

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (20-06-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Your Help is Needed vladimir Healing 5 26-04-2009 3:53 pm
Fear vladimir Methods 15 06-05-2008 8:40 pm
Compassion vladimir Metaphysical realm 10 05-05-2008 1:02 am
Blue Sun vladimir Everyday life application 4 16-01-2008 10:30 pm
Who should head our UE school? admin Your concerns about UE school 30 05-12-2007 8:26 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn