Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Meditations

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 04-12-2007, 7:15 am  
Myriam

Let the sun shine... good day sun shine...

Love Light Peace and Joy, hey Long Hoa day will come soon...

Myr.iam
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (18-09-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), vladimir (04-12-2007)
Old 09-10-2008, 10:45 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I'm reviving this thread and share an experience I had recently related to meditation.
I sat comfortably and started to meditate. Just simple meditation, i wasn't in the mood to practice traveling to space. I just wanted to relax and clear my mind. As soon as I started meditating I started feeling uncomfortable and had to stop meditating.

In 14 years of UE practice and meditation this happened to me for the first time. If this ever happened to you, or have any insight on this issue please share it. Hopefully you can help me understand what really happened.

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008), translator (10-10-2008), vladimir (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 12:39 am  
translator

from Russia

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Dear friends, can somebody comment on the fact of joint meditations? I know that in the ХХ century research was conducted (its results published) discovering that with increase in the number of people that meditate at the same time (not necessarily physically in the same space) positive changes in the society are growing in geometric proportions.

In vii century (A.D.) Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) received revelation that praying together in presence (2 people or more) is 33 times more valuable per person than, if everyone is praying separately.

I noted that in some cases Master Dang was inviting us to meditate at the same time. He never spoke about importance of collective meditation in presence, but one way or the other during some seminars we were witnessing and being part of this phenomenon (for various reasons).
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), healingnow4u (10-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 4:06 am  
istvan

Collective meditation is indeed a very strong tool. In our center we experimented with collective meditation. We noticed that the energy received is much more intense, what we live and experience during meditation is also much more intense. We noticed that when staying in circle we can get the most out of the collective meditation, the things we experience are the most intense.

But, you question about collective meditation is not answering my question.

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), healingnow4u (10-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008), translator (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 8:43 pm  
translator

From Russian forum
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Dear Istvan, I had exactly same feelings at the moment of transformation. I.e. as soon as I finished doing all the techniques and was at the verge of transformation, I felt as if something/somebody kicked me out from "spiritual space", and it was so strong that my body actually felt a shock. I thought it was somehow related to the fact that I was unable to reach zero state and thus was unprepared for transformation.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), lotus (11-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 11:09 pm  
rafal

Dear Istvan,
only you can know the answer but I can tell you what caught my eye:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
I wasn't in the mood to practice traveling to space
travelling is the deep(est) meditation

Trích:
I just wanted to relax and clear my mind
you can enter meditation ONLY when you mind is clear and calm
clearing and relaxing is a preparation before you may enter the meditation state

Trích:
As soon as I started meditating I started feeling uncomfortable and had to stop meditating.
If you had entered meditation state, you would have felt great calm and happiness. It looks more as you were preparing to enter mediation state, that is you were trying to clear your mind from thoughts and emotions.

Trích:
In 14 years of UE practice and meditation this happened to me for the first time. If this ever happened to you, or have any insight on this issue please share it. Hopefully you can help me understand what really happened.
Each time I want to meditate I have to go through the process of calming, clearing and relaxing. Sometimes it's quick and easy, sometimes it takes longer -- it depends on my state of mind.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến rafal vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), istvan (11-10-2008), lotus (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 11:28 am  
translator

from Chaikovsky, Permskaya oblast, Russian Federation:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Тихомирова Т. View Post
I might be confusing something, but as I remember Master didn’t allow group (joint) meditations of different UE Level students. We indeed meditated in large numbers during the seminars or for some specific events (for example – New Lunar Year). And these were always meditations together with Master. We didn’t practice group meditations in our center, as Master didn’t authorize it. Those who did, soon came to realize that Master’s words were right, when he warned about some uncomfortable consequences of such meditations. Maybe you have different experience in other cities. And please correct me, if I am wrong. Thank you.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), istvan (11-10-2008), lotus (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 11:57 am  
translator

from Moscow, Russian Federation:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Dear friends, if we recall, during seminars Master from time to time invited us to meditate – for example when Pope John Paul passed away, or when students from some country asked for help during the seminar (if I remember correctly, once German students asked in case of natural disaster, flood of some sort). And then everybody meditated. We can keep in mind that sometimes there were auditors present and everybody was invited.

I looked but I didn’t find him explicitly say anywhere that different level students should not meditate together. In here we should follow the logic that Energy we use from Basic through L20 is one and the same, even if we use combined frequencies. It seems to me that the only significant difference between different level students is in the degree of our BODY’s readiness to conduct that Energy. Basically, we could say that frequency of vibration or the power of the energy, and respectively conductive capacity of our body increases. We feel return of Energy at Basic level and at L20. If we start feeling discomfort when practicing techniques, it’s a sign that we "have taken too much". This can also be accompanied by either perspiration or lowering of temperature, headache, some feel sick. Well, these are basically my thinking aloud.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), istvan (11-10-2008), Lightworker Anne (11-05-2010), lotus (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 12:06 pm  
translator

from Chaikovsky, Permskaya oblast', Russian Federation:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Тихомирова Т. View Post
That’s exactly what I meant. If we meditated collectively for some purpose, this was always guided by the Master or the instructor during the seminars. Master was often asked during the seminar also about the “unsupervised” group meditations of different level students. These questions were also raised at seminars conducted by Master authorized instructors. Both Master and his authorized instructors were always clear in their answers – this is inappropriate since difference in capacities and vibration frequencies of the students can lead to sharp averaging of group vibrations, which is not beneficial neither for “lower”, nor for “higher” level students.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Global meditations : Mental dividing ?...
Old 11-10-2008, 6:41 pm  
Myriam

Talking Global meditations : Mental dividing ?...
Dear friends,

The mediation at any levels we are, depends on the state of body and mind we have at the moment. Remember that since level 3 we all have the capacity given by 100 % of the Opened chakras'. Alone or collectively this is real. Rather when meditating collectively with the pure intention to help, with the many frequencies of Energy, we are able to cross over the doubts, fears, thoughts that can troubled us. In a few second we join the higher frequency of Energy, with all the ones meditating at this moment.

And more even alone, if getting trouble, using our "own" level techniques, we can join the same way, the Higher frequencies by calling to Master Dang soul's or God Soul's or any Higher Beings we believed.

I have got some rough moment of troubles, and than when calling to Master or God soul's, and some other time also, thinking of all our beloved friends I can reach calmness and Higher frequencies.

ps : actually there is a special state of heavy vibrations in the world, some moments I feel low and also doubtful and discouraged, and as soon as I recognize this state and rise my mind to meditate or making any transfers, even heavy, I am going on to practice and soon the better state of frequencies of Energy come to me and I get better.

Hoping my post can help some of you,

With Love and Light of God Soul's (as now Master soul's is One with God)
Myriam

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Myriam, 11-10-2008 lúc 6:44 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), Farideh (12-10-2008), istvan (11-10-2008), istvan (11-10-2008), lotus (11-10-2008), translator (12-10-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Pray Ceremony and meditation Session to the Lunar year 2008 Tania News & Announcements 3 13-02-2008 8:50 pm
World Meditation suggested by Lady Theresa lotus News & Announcements 2 31-12-2007 2:13 pm
Le Secret de la Méditation EU lotus Articles Spéciaux 1 27-11-2007 1:46 am
A UE Meditation Secret NATO Special Articles 1 26-11-2007 10:33 pm
Le Secret de la Méditation EU lotus Méditations 0 22-10-2007 6:53 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn