Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Meditations

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 12-10-2008, 1:36 am  
translator

from Moscow, Russian Federation:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
I fully agree with Tatyana. Different levels – different frequencies.If the same frequency is generated by a number of sources, it leads to resonance; if the frequencies are different – then dissonance. I think that’s how we were taught in physics course in school.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (27-11-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), lotus (22-10-2008)
Old 22-10-2008, 2:27 am  
translator

Moscow's response to St.Petersburg

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Dear Анечка, it’s so nice what you wrote about your sensations and feelings. This recalled my feelings after passing that same Level 13++. Then I was in New York. Destiny took me to another country and I lived there 2 years tête-à-tête with the teaching of Master Dang. I was totally cut off from my family and other concerns, except attending local college and practicing what Master taught us. Then nothing disturbed me from the practices. And wherever I was, just like you, I felt joy from simply seeing the sun, hearing birds sing. That was just putting me in awe. The feeling was as if I got back to this world after being away for a long period of time and was finally reliving the joy of feeling the world, rediscovering all its beauty. Thinking aloud "... could that be the change of the soul Master spoke about, which by means of our body felt the joy of being in this material world". Once at the highest level Master said: “You were always attracted by this material world. You always wanted to get here. You are attracted by the beauty of this world. Only here on Earth can you feel joy and love. Only here you find beautiful women and men. And you want to have all that.” I wonder if this could be the reason why, when we receive new level, we start noticing new vivid colors of this world. It might seem strange… What new and surprising things can we see in the world?... and IT – the world, still manages to surprise us, and we, just like little children, rejoice new knowledge, newly discovered possibilities. We see people and their acts in a totally new light. Sometimes we laugh over our own emotions and actions. Everything is perceived totally differently. And indeed when you are in that state, you start more acutely noting despair and depression on the faces of others. And so we want to help them to see all the BEAUTY, JOY, LIGHT AND LOVE of this world.
Thank you Анечка for giving me the pleasure to run "through the waves of my memories". Рамзия.
2 cents from Kazan
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
I’d say it’s about meditation... For me, I love meditating working with land... This past Saturday I had such a bliss working on the lawn... even the rain drops that were falling were bringing joy...

I enjoyed the work, neighbors in my apartment complex liked the results as well...

As for the seminars, I would say they are like “joint” efforts to bring the fidgety or a gyroscope to the new circular velocity... so the feelings we get from taking part in them are so specific... a euphoria of sorts… Whilst meditation and transferring energy is like using this momentum in the daily life – bringing joy to ourselves and others…

By the way, can somebody share about meditating with some specific intention? I didn’t have such an experience, or, if I did, my brain didn’t note it…

All the best to everybody,
фархад

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (27-11-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), lotus (22-10-2008)
Old 27-11-2008, 9:22 pm  
translator

St.Petersburg, Russian Federation Oct.23, 2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
When I first heard that Master meditated 24/7 - i.e. always – I was very surprised. How come? And what I hardly can make is 3 times a day 30 minutes MAX? Well, I now understand. One can meditate everywhere and always: when one walks on the street, when one rides somewhere, when eating, cooking, doing things by the house, meditating before going to bed – well, that’s like a sacred tradition now; basically – all our life is a plain meditation but it can be different: superficial; with a concentration of attention on something, and vice-versa; sometimes it’s great to go over some issues when in the state of meditation; sometimes one is just "forced into" meditation, when you simply can’t do anything else. As for sharing experience on meditation with some intention in mind – I suppose that this is something that everybody does from time to time (or maybe even always), though we don’t necessarily recognize it with our human brain. Because if a person realized, understood something when meditating, it leaves a trace in the energy-information field around us and others can easily “read” it, or it can come to them earlier or later, in the form of a “crazy” thought

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 27-11-2008 lúc 9:45 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (27-11-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010)
Old 27-11-2008, 9:45 pm  
translator

St.Petersburg, Russian Federation Oct.23, 2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
Hey folks, you’ve recently touched on the subject of colorful spheres of lights. I also want to share something and ask for your opinion, but on something different. You know, I’m not yet on L20, so I don’t see those spheres just yet. What I see is how some rays of pulsating violet light are being emitted from my eyes. It’s especially fun when watching the eyes in the mirror – and see how the white of the eyes are slowly becoming violet. It seems that the ray is emitted, then gets recharged and the process repeats itself. In a period of time the image in the mirror disappears and I don’t see myself anymore --- I understand that now I’m becoming a ghost --- the feelings are funny, i.e. as if you are there, but not really That happens with me when I get into a deeper state of meditation, because if I walk or do something I simply don’t see/notice that light. I wonder what that is, and wheather everybody experiences it? And how come the light is violet, and not green or white? I haven’t even heard of something like that before I stumbled into it myself. Can anybody please share his/her experience, wisdom?

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (27-11-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Pray Ceremony and meditation Session to the Lunar year 2008 Tania News & Announcements 3 13-02-2008 8:50 pm
World Meditation suggested by Lady Theresa lotus News & Announcements 2 31-12-2007 2:13 pm
Le Secret de la Méditation EU lotus Articles Spéciaux 1 27-11-2007 1:46 am
A UE Meditation Secret NATO Special Articles 1 26-11-2007 10:33 pm
Le Secret de la Méditation EU lotus Méditations 0 22-10-2007 6:53 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn