Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > News & Announcements

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 29-06-2008, 2:47 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Kazan, June 28, 2008

Dear Paola,

Thank you for reiterating your invitation to visit Torino in September, together with other Russian-speaking head-centers. At this moment I see this trip fitting nicely into my schedule, so I already invited a number of people to join me.

I intend to be traveling all the way from Kazan to Torino and back by car, possibly there will be a number of cars. I currently have replies positive replies from our head-centers in Izhevsk Valerij & Jelena Zapol'skikh, possibly head-centers from Aznakajevo Ramil' & Jazil'ja Kajenkulov, Ramzija and her husband Husan from Moscow, and a few others will be joining me as well.

Following our last year's agreement, we might even end up having a bus-load of people traveling together - I will ask Farhad to send a circular on the Russian UE Newsgroup, inviting any Russian-speaking UE students to join us on this trip.

I'll get back to you once we'll have more detailed information on the number of people, their passport data for visa invitations, etc. If at all possible, we would like to be staying in the beautiful Castello Selesiano di Caselette.

With LOVE from Kazan,
Ildus

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (29-06-2008)
Old 01-07-2008, 2:53 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear MEL Aruba friends,

This morning Dr.Trung recommended me to try connecting to your upcoming L16-17-18 via Skype (July 12-16), so I can be translating it for all qualified Russian-speaking auditors - current or future instructors and head-centers.
We just had these seminars in 3 cities in our part of the world, but in the light of upcoming August meeting, Dr.Trung recommended our instructors might benefit from auditing them once again.
I'll be happy to follow this request if only you have such a technical possibility.

From Trung and Vu we learned about your achievements in UE , so we would love to learn from the questions of your students, as well as the answers that would be coming through Vu. I intend to be making a recording for those, who won't be able to listen it live (It's likely to be during the night for many of us).

Please let me know your approximate seminar schedule, for me to be able to inform all Russian-speaking audience.
If you can, please give it to me in St.Louis time, so I can correctly compute Moscow time.
Please feel free to ask any technical questions necessary.

Thank you in advance.
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (02-07-2008), lotus (02-07-2008)
Old 07-07-2008, 9:08 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

-----Original Message-----
To: human1313@gmail.com,1313ue@gmail.com,ue1313@live.c om
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 08:57:55 -0500
Subject: 28 Juillet - 28th of July - 28 июля

>
> Kazan, July 7, 2008
>
> Dear Universal Energy friends in Vietnam,
>
> I've seen your invitation published at
> http://www.ue-global.com/attachment....0&d=1215359347
>
> I would be happy to join you via Internet from Russia.
> 2 pm - 6 pm in Hanoi is 11 am - 3 pm in Moscow, so it's very convenient for us.
>
> I'm copying this to other International UE colleagues, as well as to people in Russian UE Newsletter.
> I think there would be more people who might want to join you, so I could interpret online from English or French, or record it and then share mp3-file.
>
> regards,
> farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
healingnow4u (07-08-2008), lotus (08-07-2008)
Old 08-07-2008, 4:22 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
Dear Farkhad,

Many many thanks again for all that work! We really appreciate!
And I'm sure a lot of friends, here, in the forum, and "out" of it too, appreciate!

Thank you, dear Vietnamese friends organising that birthday;
our family is becoming a real Worldwide family!
I also share that enthusiasm

L & L to you all,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
healingnow4u (07-08-2008)
Old 09-07-2008, 1:41 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Russian translation of the MEL-Vietnam announcement is available at
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=32

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 10-07-2008, 8:19 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Kazan, July 10, 2008

Dear friends,

As you might have noticed, so far official website of the Russian Federation MEL centers www.melrussia.mel-global.com presented Local and International news under the dated of publication.
Some UE students noted that it is confusing - seminars are shown as scheduled, whilst other events - as announced, and proposed if this could be corrected. I finally did so today - now news are published under the date they are related to.

Also, during the MEL-Headquarters representatives visit to Russia and Ukraine there was a chance to discuss what is to be published at official MEL website, and what's best kept on students' forum/newsgroups.

www.mel-global.com - is a place for official information, published by MEL centers.

Everything else, such as www.ue-global.com or various newsgroups - are our individual interaction, through which we, UE students, can contribute into creating the possibility for mutual understanding among ourselves (thus bringing the LONG HOA closer), but HUE school "MEL" cannot be responsible for what individual students say or do. I added a necessary clarification into "About us" page of www.melrussia.mel-global.com today.

For the future, I offered gathering official information about MEL activities in different countries on one multi-lingual page (even if same news in other languages will represent only a summary), so as UE students wouldn't be limited to information available about activities and efforts of their domestic classmates only. There is an example of this already - news at the main page of www.mel-global.com is accessible in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. With time, it can be complemented by Russian, French and others.
During the meeting in August (or afterwards) we could expect MEL-Headquarters to raise the issue of more active international cooperation of centers in various countries.
With kind regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
healingnow4u (07-08-2008), lotus (11-07-2008)
Old 13-07-2008, 10:50 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

L16-17-18 Online Auditing opportunity

http://www.ue-global.com/calendar.ph...-7-12&e=60&c=1

http://melrussia.mel-global.com/sour...S_ID=663&LNG=3

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (27-08-2008), healingnow4u (07-08-2008)
Old 29-07-2008, 12:18 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

On July 28th, 2007 Master Dang said that HUE school could be considered to have been born anew. Today 10 MEL (Mankind. Enlightenment. Love) centers in Vietnam organized celebration of the HUE new birthday. Main hall was in Hanoi hotel - other participants joined by video and audio.

Those, who didn't speak Vietnamese could join as well. We heard translations of some speeches, from time to time seen some participating halls. The event concluded by the party - enjoying the cake and chatting with colleagues - watching and listening to the recording of one of the concluding parts of Master Dang's seminars (seemingly, that was recording of either L19 of January 2007 in Melbourne or that of L20 of July 2007)

This was first such an experience of our Vietnamese colleagues, which is why audio & video connections, as well as the workplace setting for Vietnamese-English simultaneous translator might need some improvement for the future. But this first step was made, and that's important.

Some Russian-speaking participants noted cultural differences as well. Russian-speaking community stopped discussing behaviors or opinions of different HUE instructors, even less - comparing them with Master Dang. It seems that our Vietnamese colleagues are more patient, thus allowed some of their concerns to surface only now.

Russian-speaking participants expressed their desire to continue having opportunities for further meetings to exchange practical experience and possibly organize cooperation in various projects.

The Russian-speaking conference had maximum of 18 connections, whilst only 4-5 stayed till very end. The English-speaking conference had 10, with 3-4 at the end.

We would like to express sincere gratitude to Le No and all other organizers whose efforts allowed us to take part in their wonderful event over the Internet.

Keeping in mind technical difficulties, our Vietnamese friends said they'll try to upload the video-recording of the event to some place on the Internet and share the download link with all of us. I'm going to publish that link in this very announcement as soon as it becomes available.

with kind regards,

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 31-07-2008, 2:01 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Our Vietnamese colleagues are making video-recordings of the Master Dang's funeral (August 18, 2007) available for watching online - see detailed links at http://www.ue-global.com/showthread.php?t=486

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 07-08-2008, 2:37 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

On August 1st, MEL-Headquarters published the schedule of upcoming L16-18 seminars to be conducted by Vu Tran.

15-18 November 2008 Monterrey, Mexico
20-23 November 2008 Guadalajara, Mexico
04-07 December 2008 Aguascalientes, Mexico

MEL-Headquarters together with our Mexican friends (and Aruba, which is Latin America) this year organized Internet-auditing connections during all seminars, conducted by Vu.

With kind regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn