Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Methods

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 11-02-2008, 4:53 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

Paola, Dr.Dick and our Canadian friends in Vancouver already agreed to share their seminars for auditors.

Today, Sunday Feb.10 at 15.00 Moscow (6 am Central U.S. time) Ildus of SHY Kazan over Skype shared his experiences from attending 46th World Congress of Medicina Alternativa in Mexico City on Jan.26-29, 2008. Since usually it is coming to us from abroad, I didn't think until very late yesterday that I need to inform anybody in the West. I've been talking to Anthony Pride of U.S. and Istvan of Romania last night, so this morning I was interpreting for them from Russian into English.

In attachement you can see some pictures that Dr.Trung shared with us.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (12-02-2008), Daniela (12-02-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 11-02-2008, 5:38 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

From the News-group:
Dear friends,

At the following address http://www.ue-global.com/showthread....ted=1#post1238
you can see some photoes from the 46th World Congress of Medicina Alternative/Open International University of Complementary Medicines, which took place on Jan. 26-29, 2008 in Mexico city in Mexico.

Today, on Sunday Feb.10 2008, upon finishing L13+/++ in Kazan, with videoconnections to Vladivostok, St.Petersburg and Dnepropetrovsk, Ildus shared his impressions from attending the Congress. The photoes were kindly provided by Dr.Trung.

As of today, Paola of SHY-Italia, Dr.Dick of SHY-Holland and Amir Ansari of SHY-Vancouver (Canada) agreed to share their teaching with our auditors via the Internet. I do not loose hope that many others might want to join them - such as Lady Theresa and Vu, possibly Germaine Lambert of France and Hasan Cansever of Turkey, etc. If there would be those willing to audit seminars taught by Russian instructors, we can do that as well. I am sure that this will be useful for all/many of us, and that with time we'll begin understanding better what Master Dang tried to teach us - thus becoming capable of making the cemerony of flowers (Long Hua meeting) come about faster.

We remember, that it's not so much the number of followers or the number of seminars that we did which is ultimately important, but wheather our actions match our words and declarations (how well we walk the talk) - how persistent we are in following the path of learning and perfection, showed to us by Master Dang. By the way, in the church which I attend with the family, who host me in Nashville, the pastero talked today about the fact that sincerety and good intentions are not enough to make things happen: we also need organization, persistence and process.

I also deduce that to be of more benefit to others around us, we need to keep on improving ourselves and the ways, how we interact with others.

all the best to U,
farhad

P.S. Next week I intend to visit MEL Headquarters, after which I'll share my impressions. I am happy that the Internet allows us to know what's going on in the world of UE around the planet: read, see and hear what's happening with our friends in different centers and different countries. I thank all of those, who help us to feel we are part of one great big loving and caring family.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
aynur (11-02-2008), Daniela (12-02-2008), lotus (11-02-2008), Tania (11-02-2008), vladimir (11-02-2008)
Old 11-02-2008, 12:59 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
Thank you so much for all that work! It IS a link between each of us, and I agree with you, from the moment everything has been said, it's up to us to improve the relashionships between all of us.
Thank you,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Daniela (12-02-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-02-2008)
Old 11-02-2008, 9:16 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I started putting those events into our joint calendar:
http://www.ue-global.com/calendar.ph...ayweek&month=3

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Daniela (12-02-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 06-05-2008, 8:25 am  
Myriam

Understand what you like to mean and don't see only across your mental/mind filter of professional translater : I believe you will gain in clarity of understanding with your wisdom soul and heart.

No judgement, acceptation, and calm are the virtues that Master reminding us (cf Master's message in forum by datamel)

You are "young" in this physic life, and impetuous, I understand your enthusiasm and also often rough !

I have been very rough in my youth too... I don't forget, I have becoming calmer since.

Blessings !
Myriam
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 06-05-2008, 8:40 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Myriam,
I guess it's ok to be who we are.
We'll all change with time and experience
I thank you for your contributing to mine.

"Fear has its use but cowardice has none."
- Mahatma Gandhi -
1869-1948, Indian Political, Spiritual Leader
(from Fortune cookie at www.ue-global.com homepage)

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 07-05-2008 lúc 2:48 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (19-05-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn