ru.ue-global.com
Foro en Español
Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Meditations

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Share your stories .... What is your best memory of the Master?
Old 23-06-2008, 9:56 pm  
kassie

Default Share your stories .... What is your best memory of the Master?
Do you have a special memory of the Master?

Did he share something with you personally that you think might also apply to help others?

Do you have a favorite quote or saying of his that always stuck in your mind and helped you carry on when things got tough?

Or do you just remember something important or funny that happened in a seminar?

How about a dream with the Master that really meant something to you?

Share with us!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
8888 (28-06-2008), abhinandha (24-06-2008), cheznous (10-07-2010), georgy (24-06-2008), vladimir (24-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (23-06-2008)
My memory!
Old 27-06-2008, 3:26 pm  

Default My memory!
For very long time I have had no time to write even to read something here.
Now I would love to tell you about something I always remember our Master.

The first level 18 Master organized it in Melbourne Australia and some other connections.I and my friend who came late for seminar because the Visa's time.
When I saw Master and Theresa in party of the last day of this I felt very happy inside and I totally forgot that My pocket is empty I had no money to book the hotel.I only have money to book return -air plane ticket so I ask Master to stay in Mankind ancestor.He agreed with us and he made a promise to come and see us in next day.
Because I was tired after a long trip and many obstacles from my work so when I came there the weather in Melbourne was so cold in the Morning that made me feel cold inside but I did not brought my warm clothes.Master came in the room he saw I was so cold but the heating was not on for saving firewood.
And he told the man in the fire place to switch the heat on for us.Then he ask me :" Do you have any food in refrigerator?".I would love to cry when Master asked like that because I was worry I would have nothing to eat because I did not have any money to buy food only have money to fly there.

Then Master he went to the kitchen he checked the refrigerator to make sure that I have something to eat.I only know to stand there to look at him and my tear could not stop.I hide my self in the toilet near there to cry for aliltle bit.

In the evening one of my friend loan me some 100$ dollars.And I really know how master practiced his compassion in real life.God bless me to soul me real master.

So let love him more and believe in our lessons.when you belive some how you win.He is inside you now, he is your soul when you really want to touch him to ask him for help to be strong enough to help other and this beautiful global.Compassion in real life that all I learn from him.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến 8888 vì bài post hữu ích này:
cheznous (10-07-2010), georgy (27-06-2008), healingnow4u (01-07-2008), istvan (27-06-2008), Myriam (28-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (28-06-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Special Articles 2 16-10-2008 2:25 pm
"Theresa and Trung are not in the line with my beloved Master" kassie Query, Suggestion and Feedback 21 28-05-2008 11:12 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Your concerns about UE school 1 24-12-2007 11:25 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn