es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Your concerns about UE school

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 25-07-2008, 10:03 pm  
ngochoa

dear UE friends!
I audited the long seminars for 5 days of Dr.Theresa.In this Seminar the web nefsis served very good video for five days.
we would like to say thank you to " Dat_mel" and whoever know which web is the best one.
But I believe this web is still good on 28th because this is something we really know through our meditation and prayers with the Almighty- Master Dang energy connections.So please believe in whatever God try to bring to us.Don't hesitate, without fear.On the other hands we should set up :www.oovoo.com.
With this web we can always connect with 6 other connections.
So depends on the quantity of connections we would use which web.

So please our UE friends, Don't worry whatever we want to bring light and happiness to other God will give you " Free price".Even how poor you are never mind.Because we are never poor as " ZERO" number.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến ngochoa vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (26-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (27-07-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-07-2008)
Old 27-07-2008, 4:32 pm  
dat_mel

That is only my suggetion. Ofcourse you can do as you want. But I think you don't need to save only a litter money. I see you only need video in only one day. So it is very very cheap if you contact to EPOP to have one accout. You will have all the thing and ensure you can fix all problem.

I don't know how many connections you have. But if you have more 20 you will meet some problem.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến dat_mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (27-08-2009)
Old 27-07-2008, 5:11 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To hear English of July 28 celebration in Vietnam (details above), call
+9900827047875210 or +9900827045989908 from Skype
for Russian: +9900827047918646

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 27-07-2008 lúc 11:15 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008)
Old 27-07-2009, 2:33 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

I have received the following and i've been asked to share it.

" Universal Energy Institute
5591 Sky Parkway Ste.401 Sacramento,CA, 95823
Tel: 916-470-5493; Fax: 916-391-4466
Email: dr.stevetran@yahoo.com
UNIVERSAL ENERGY BIRTH DAY
MANKIND ENLIGHTENMENT LOVE

Dear:UE brothers and sisters!

Master Luong Minh Dang school and universal energy members choose the 28th of July for an annual, world -wide celebration celebrating the birthday of the MEL (mankind-enlightenment- love )organization. It is the honor of the organizing committee to invite all our brothers and sisters to attend this new event.
Master Dang's sudden death is our big lesson and the most important of his death is the strength for our physical body and soul who has resposibilities to our earth to continue this itinerary for human.
With our great respect, we wish for all attendees to come and share with our happiness in full numbers and arrive ontime.IT IS AT 9AM TO 11:30 AM (Viet Nam time). Please check your local time
This time Prof.Dr Steve Long Tran who takes full resposibilities for answering all questions and interviews on the way you learn to get wisdom and enlightenment also compassion in this school.
All changes, the future of Universal Energy school and actions will be discussed openly with purpose to reduce all difficulties which we have to face.
Vietnamese is the language by dr. Steve Long Tran and English will be translated on the skype voice with this number:+9900827045960140
If you need to join with videos you also prepare the good internet connection and down load : skype soft ware with version from 4.0 or yahoo with version:9.0
Please prepare internet connection and down load skype voice on your computer.
For futher information you should email: human.1313@gmail.com or call us :
Mobile phone: +84-986052510
Office phone: +84-2113593613
Prof.Dr.

Steve Long Tran"

thay đổi nội dung bởi: istvan, 27-07-2009 lúc 2:43 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (27-07-2009)
Old 27-08-2009, 4:53 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Ngoc Hoa, dat_mel, itsvan , farkhad and Long Tran,

Would you kindly say a few words on the outcome of the opening of this...so-called NEW UE School, e.g HOW NEW with regard to "Huesa" and "St Louis" Schools.

Frankly speaking I am...a little bit allergic to any "school" created after our beloved Master passed away !

Poor lost-in-space ..."genuine UE but left behind student" of Master Dang:

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (27-08-2009), istvan (27-08-2009)
Old 27-08-2009, 9:55 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Thien Thu,

Answering your question:
At the end of his only L20, Master said that now that the seminar is conducted, his school is like born-a-new. Thus to me "New Birthday celebration" that's mentioned here by our Vietnamese colleagues is dedicated to remembering that Master declared the organization (i.e. principles of interaction between centers, students and outsiders) - don't confuse with UE teaching itself - has to change. Master indeed mentioned the date of July 28.

My understanding is that Master has seen too well that the organization didn't stand up to the teaching, so as a general he took necessary steps to "re-allign his troops" and make sure that no soldier he trained is lost forever.

I'm totally with you on the following:
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi thien thu 2 View Post
Frankly speaking I am...a little bit allergic to any "school" created after our beloved Master passed away!
In my "probably confused" view, so far neither Theresa of Melbourne, nor Trung of St.Louis (and their respective staff) really stood up to the challenge of Master Dang. Though my respect to them and all others because at least they continue to "get ready" the best they can.

Other comments, amigos?

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-08-2009), istvan (27-08-2009), thien thu 2 (03-09-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn