Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > News & Announcements

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Mass Menditation
Old 30-07-2008, 8:40 pm  
dat_mel

Default Mass Menditation
30 July 2008 - URGENT NOTICE
Re: Remembrance Ceremony (Lunar Calendar) for our beloved Master and mass meditation.

As scheduled, on 12th August 2008, more than 600 of HUE family members from all over the world will gather at the Ancestor Altar Pagoda in Melbourne, Australia for the 1st Remembrance Ceremony of our beloved Master Luong Minh Dang.
However, according to our Vietnamese tradition, we use the Lunar calendar to calculate the date for the Anniversary Ceremony of our passed away family member. Tomorrow, 31 July 2008, will be one year from the Master’s departure in accordance to Lunar calendar. (Master passed away on 30th JUNE in our Lunar Year ,the Year of the Pig ]. I will together with some HUE members in Australia hold a traditional ceremony at the Ancestor Altar, Melbourne, in accordance to our Vietnamese culture.
A message I received during my meditation this morning urged me to call upon all of HUE disciples of any level, in any country including relatives, friends, etc… to join us in the mass meditation in order to send our energy of love and our compassion to protect our Mother planetary earth .
The mass meditation for 30 minutes will commence at 3:00pm on Thursday 31 July 2008, Melbourne time.
I urge all HUE disciples to participate in this vital mass meditation. Merging and Energy Transfer to Our Earthy home and our Brothers and Sisters as our humanity Family.
Warm Regards,
Prof. Dr. Dame NGUYEN THERESA THU THUY
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến dat_mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (31-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (30-07-2008), georgy (31-07-2008)
Old 30-07-2008, 8:42 pm  
dat_mel

If you want you can have video from mankind ancestor. Video will be start transfer at 11h 30 am (melbourne time). Please contact to skype nick: dat_mel to have video.

Thank you
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến dat_mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (31-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (30-07-2008), georgy (31-07-2008)
Old 31-07-2008, 12:02 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Thank you dat_mel. I made a short news post at http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=40, but suspect few will be able to learn about it in time, as news were disclosed by organizers in Melbourne so late...
We are all together though, as whenever we practice L16 and higher techniques we always try to go out of time-space, and try to keep meditating 24 hours a day.

regards,
farhad

P.S. Just to note, yesterday night we, the Muslims, celebrated (according to the Lunar Calenda) the night when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was given a chance to travel in space by Almighty Allah, from Mecca to Jerusalem.
P.P.S. Lunar calendar shifts every year about 12-13 days ahead.
P.P.P.S. As we say in Russia (somewhat sarcastically): as long as one has a desire, s/he can always find an excuse (a pretext). It's always good in UE, though.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 31-07-2008 lúc 2:05 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (31-07-2008), georgy (31-07-2008)
Old 31-07-2008, 9:20 am  
admin
Administrator

Thumbs up
Donaes:

Dear All,

Tomorrow (31/07/08) there wil be a Live Broadcast from Mankind's Ancestor Altar, so all HUE students can be connected !!!
www.huesa.org or direct link: http://huesa.org/en/node/194

click on Universal Energy TV, then Player will open, then just find FULL SCREEN button .... and you will be connected, watching the first episode of Universal Energy TV !!!

Hope you can all make it in time and join this very important meditation, join the forces form all worldwide Universal Energy, students of Master Dang, to make this world a better place !! " Only Man can Help Mankind !! "
Loads of LOVE, LIGHT and HAPPINESS !!!

XXX Donaes XXX
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến admin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (01-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (31-07-2008), georgy (31-07-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn