ru.ue-global.com
Foro en Español
Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Your concerns about UE school

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Master Luong Minh Dang Messages Through Scripture Channeling (in poetic format)
Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 pm  
aspil mel

Default Master Luong Minh Dang Messages Through Scripture Channeling (in poetic format)
The contents of this message are an interpretation of Master Dang's words by a UE student after his death. They were not spoken by Master during his lifetime and are not endorsed in any way by the moderators of this forum.

UE Global Administrators' notice

-------------------------------------------------

Master Luong Minh Dang Messages Through Scripture Channeling (in poetic format)
Received on Aug 7, 2008 at 12:55pm in California, USA
U.E. students of M.E.L.
Confused so much after my death
Please have faith in my guidance
Continue to extend Divine Love
Within You and all Mankind
I borrowed Viet’s channel-writing
To express my feelings and observations
After one year of silence and separation
Many issues need to be clarified
That the reason I came through him
With the consent of all Deities
To give the truth and answers
About my spiritual study and Wishes
I learned U.E. from a Master of the Universe
DASIRA NARADA was his name
Every night I meditated
I received instructions in my mind
About the Energy of Love
Also called “Universal Energy”
The Energy which has been used
To create the Universe and all living beings
Through my meditation I was taught
“To observe and KNOW MYSELF”
From inside to outside
From micro to macro
From the duality in my body
To the YIN-YANG of the Universe
After two years of intense training
I was told to travel and share
The knowledge that I received
To all mankind who are Earth Bound
As the wish of the Universe
And also my personal wish
To build “HEAVEN ON EARTH”
With the participation of mankind
For that reason I traveled non-stop
North to South, East to West
Healing bodies and sharing knowledge
Using God’s tool : Energy of The Heart
“The Energy of Love and Compassion”
After eighteen (18) years as U.E. Master
I returned “HOME” in 2007
After giving authority to 1,541 students
To open Chakras 100% and teach Level 4
I am very disappointed to notice
That my order was not followed
That many students turned their back
To my love and trust
Many masks have fallen down
Revealing the true aspect
Of “BETRAYAL” and “a Desire for Power”
HUESA Leader and followers
Falsify all news and information
About “my ashes” and “energy transfer”
“WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I COULD NOT SEND ENERGY WHEN I WAS IN JAIL?”
“WHY SHOULD I ASK SOMEONE
TO DO THE WORK THAT I COMMITED?”
I often said in my classes
That Theresa is my student
If wanted her to be my substitute
I would already have informed all of you
I stood behind, in the dark
It was the wish of the Deities
And also of myself, Master Dang,
For the following two reasons
First, like I said in Level 20, “No desire to fight for power”
Second, “To witness God’s weeding out”
I urge all my students
To stop classes above Level 4
If you do not follow my request
Then “after my memorial day”
Do not call to me for help
Or blame me for not warning you
The “Unknown Soldiers” will do their task
Grading all U.E. students
FAIL for those with big EGOS
PASS for those with many VIRTUES
Failed students, soul will vanish
Passed students, soul will be with me
I will be back next year - this is a PROMISE.
Working through a M.E.L. student
Together we (all remaining M.E.L. students and I) will finish
Rebuilding the World with Peace and Love
Everything will be replaced
With grace and beauty.
I often mentioned in class
“The time of Golden Age”.
HUESA, please stop all the classes
Stop using Master Dang’s name
Stop fooling naïve souls (students)
Stop abusing “Aura of God” for personal gain or create business purposes. Close the account of Master Dang’s Foundation.
We (Deities and I) did not support HUESA.
Wishing all M.E.L. students my best.
Hoping to see all next year
Hoping all my students unite
Within the spirit of Love ./.
Master Luong Minh Dang

thay đổi nội dung bởi: ue-global, 26-08-2008 lúc 11:22 pm. Lý do: to avoid misunderstanding
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến aspil mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (12-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (10-08-2008), Huesan (10-08-2008), lotus (10-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008), максим (13-08-2008)
Old 11-08-2008, 6:01 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

To the organizers and participants of this cheap and ugly propaganda (this poem sent also on many e-mail addresses of HUESA students):

FORGIVE THEM MASTER

THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Vladimir Pendovski
HUESA Macedonia

from Melbourne, Australia
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (11-08-2008), georgy (11-08-2008), MirgorodskyDA (12-08-2008), Myriam (12-08-2008), Tania (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
Old 11-08-2008, 6:06 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Qoute reply on the message sent by e-maikl, reflecting the opinion and feelings of all HUESA leaders and followers:

Dear "colleague" who wrote this,

With all due respect, I consider this to be a big rubbish. I am sorry, but not for a single second I could take it as a message from Master.
Not only because has no other energy but the low energy of hate and fear, of ignorance and darkness of the heart, energy which is meant to be sent further to others, manipulating people in this ugly way, but also because it is obviously ignoring the fact that the ones that first organized high levels right after Master's Funerals, were Dr. Dick and probably Dr. Trung accepting this. So, why would be such a message - threaten sent only to HUESA and not to MEL too? Why only the MEL students are real, and the rest of them are... fake? or failures? Why this message is not sent to MEL people which are continuing seminars higher than Basic Level as well?

It is a pity to read such a thing, but more, it is quite a shame to spread such a message further. In my opinion and apologizing for the offense, I can't but ask you, who wrote this: what have you learned from Master Dang? To threaten? To cheat? To lie? To try your best to influence people, instilling fear, like all other manipulative powers acting in this world right now? Who ever you are, if the one that sent me this message is the author too, I don't know, please erase my email address from your agenda.

Not too pleasant things for Earth and humankind will happen anyways, and they are not related to HUESA's activity. Master himself told us so many times about these changes on Earth, necessary in order to translate into a new era, the one expected by all cultures of the world. All cultures, religions and philosophies have announced the same. We are going to face them anyways, not because of your "message".
What are you doing to ease up the low levels of human consciousness? Are you sending out threats and fear? The one that rise the sword, the sword will die, it is a saying.

There is no other power that could help now, but the power of love. Do you think you can open your heart and go beyond your principles to search inside your heart for love? Can you remember that Lady Theresa never said that she has taken Master's place, that she is not the Master but a connector and a sister that had the chance to be the spiritual and physical partner for the most important years of Master Dang's life on Earth?
Can you accept change itself? If not, than your doors are still closed and I pray for you to find the light inside of you, and erase the darkness, to find the love and not the hate and fear, to find one moment of DIVINE TRUTH! So that you can learn and increase your spiritual discernment and make the difference between a real message from the High Beings or Master Dang and a one born out of subconscious mind, imagination, hatred, envy, jealousy, limited concepts, and even influence from and external mind.

God help You!

In deep sincerity,
Daniela

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (11-08-2008), georgy (11-08-2008), Myriam (12-08-2008), Tania (12-08-2008), thien thu 2 (12-08-2008), tumel (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
Old 11-08-2008, 6:23 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir,
Dear friends,
This person couldn't have received this unless she believed this. Just like you don't see it as true. We all are likely to see one side of the issue more clearly than the other - forgetting that it's just two sides of the same medal.
It's Ok to be different.
We should all be patient and accept each other in our differences.
We can only build the world of peace by letting everybody be what they are and how they are.
LIGHT and LOVE to you and all other brothers and sisters of ours around the Globe.
The more of us can stay in the state of balance and meditation, the better it is for all of our humanity.
regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (12-08-2008), lotus (12-08-2008), Myriam (12-08-2008), Tania (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
Old 11-08-2008, 7:43 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Having some experience dealing with the Vietnamese now, I would further guess that what is meant is the general L20 students that received an authority from Master to teach up to L4 shouldn't go any higher.

I.e. this doesn't apply to those who previously received authority to teach up to L13+/++ - which was not revoked.

But I might be wrong - I'm happy I don't have to worry about this, though

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
Old 11-08-2008, 8:15 pm  
spring

this cheap and ugly propaganda

the low energy of hate and fear, of ignorance and darkness of the heart, energy which is meant to be sent further to others, manipulating people in this ugly way ...

Now... who is judging here.... Is this written in love or in anger?
Who has the right to claim this is not what someone recieved as a message. Who can tell what is right from what is wrong? The more you judge, the more you keep yourself in duality, as Master has taught us so many times.

...but also because it is obviously ignoring the fact that the ones that first organized high levels right after Master's Funerals, were Dr. Dick and probably Dr. Trung accepting this.

Whenever you make accusations or make statements about someone else, be sure to be correct: Dr. Dick was certainly not the first to organise any seminar, let alone a high seminar for months after Master's death.
He stopped teaching any levels for several months after Master had passed away. Then he continued teaching the seminars he was authorised to by Master himself while he was still alive. It is only one month ago that he dared to start teaching the seminar level 16 for the first time. While Teresa thought herself capable and authorised to teach ALL the high levels, starting right after the mourning timeframe after Master's passing.

And even more than that. Althoug Master has told us more than once that the level 20 was the last level he would teach, because now we know everything there is to know to become like him, Teresa deems wise to continue by teaching a seminar 20.1. Even thoug many - inclusing herself - is stating this is not a new seminar, tell me waht is the difference between 20.1 and 5.1 (which is what Master called the first seminar after level 5 when he started teaching this level).

It seems to me, that, although we learned the lessons, we are still in the process of how to cope with the knowledge Master has givento us. Being unknown soldier and keeping away of power and fame and high positions seems to be very difficult, both for 'leaders' and 'followers', both HUESA and MEL

It is a shame, indeed, to find these kind of posts on a forum that is supposed to give respect to any one's opinion. Like is stated at the opening page of this site:
Please help and be kind to each others. Try not attack, insult or criticize any teaching, individual or institution. These negative acts keep us away from our common stated goals and waste each other’s time and energy.

I am amazed, really amazed and also a bit shocked by the bitterness and violence that is talking through these replies from Vladimir and Daniela.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: spring, 11-08-2008 lúc 8:22 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến spring vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (12-08-2008), lotus (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
droit de réponse = Legitimity for answering ! (right to answer)
Old 12-08-2008, 2:06 am  
Myriam

Lightbulb droit de réponse = Legitimity for answering ! (right to answer)
Dear friends,

Any of us has The Right to answer or not to. I would have prefer not : but

keep calm all fellows from every where, don't forget, what our beloved Master said : don't go angry or sad or any negative emotions more than 5 minutes per day. But I add with my true self, just less for 5 minutes having stress or any feeling and writing what many of us can think : is legitime.

Thank you for Aspil that post this "message" true or false, don't care : he gave us the opportunity to check ourselves with our feelings. (I stop there for this)

Please all of us, working hardly for giving more place for light and love inside oneself and around the world,

REMEMBER HIS NAME and MISSION ON 12th AUGUST TOMORROW ONE YEAR CELEBRATION MEMORY, Master Luong Minh Dang.

HAVE FAITH, PATIENCE, AND LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE uniting everything in the same Love Power for Healing Earth and Humankind,

Mymi
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (12-08-2008), georgy (12-08-2008), lotus (12-08-2008), Tania (12-08-2008), thien thu 2 (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
Old 12-08-2008, 5:14 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Namaste All,

Spring: It is ONLY YOUR IMPRESSION of my replies. I will not comment your comments.

Mymy: You are right, today (12/08) is the day to remember and tommorow L20.1 SEminar will begin.
This pamphlet was orchestrated to appear in the eve of those events for obvious purpose.

(Spring: It is about time to show yourself and let your fear go)

Love & Light

Vladimir

P.S. You will be informed about the L20.1 seminar daily,
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (12-08-2008), georgy (12-08-2008), Myriam (12-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (12-08-2008)
Master Luong Minh Dang
Old 12-08-2008, 2:13 pm  
Tania

Default Master Luong Minh Dang
Today, on this day, I like to remind you the name of our beloved Master:

LUONG meaning kind who is very nice
MINH meaning bright who has found the light
DANG meaning worth to help mankind

Love&Harmony&Beauty
Tania
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 10 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Tania vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), abhinandha (18-08-2008), aynur (25-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (12-08-2008), georgy (13-08-2008), lotus (13-08-2008), Myriam (13-08-2008), thien thu 2 (12-08-2008), vladimir (13-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (13-08-2008)
Love to you !
Old 13-08-2008, 9:45 am  
Myriam

Smile Love to you !
LOVE TO YOU TANIA,
LOVE TO YOU ALL WITHOUT EXCEPTION : YOU, US, ALL STUDENTS OF MASTER LMD

Mother Mary come to me, speaking words of wisdom... LOVE FROM THE DIVINE MOTHER.

http://www.mariedenazareth.com/3562.0.html?&L=1

Mymy
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (14-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (13-08-2008), Tania (13-08-2008), vladimir (14-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (13-08-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
ThÔng ĐiỆp TỪ MỘt BỘ LẠc KỲ BÍ GỞi Cho ThẾ GiỚi VĂn Minh HiỆn Nay dung9610 Tâm linh 15 02-09-2014 2:44 pm
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
"Theresa and Trung are not in the line with my beloved Master" kassie Query, Suggestion and Feedback 21 28-05-2008 11:12 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn