Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Your concerns about UE school

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 20-08-2008, 9:55 am  
kassie

Whether one considers messages received in meditation as either 'divinely inspired' or as simply 'cheap propaganda' seems to depend on whether the reader agrees with them or not.

This new message really upset some people, but nobody seems to want to look inside and ask themselves how their brothers and sisters were hurt in the exact same way by earlier messages that were sent out claiming to be from Master, including words such as this:

- In future, what will mankind be fighting for, powering on and what will we have to do to help?
- All of them will loose. God will help them to realise that the will be failed if they want to struggle for Power and Selfishness. They will fighting for everything from: economical benefit, land, oil, oceans, minerals, high titles, industrial invention, copyrights, etc… They will find that they are loosing when they get all of those. MEL students will have to learn those lessons as well but I predict that you will learn those a bit quicker.

Nobody in HUESA seemed to consider that to be 'big rubbish', mostly I'm guessing because they did not think it was aimed at them.

I must agree however, that this new message contains threats as in this passage:

“The ‘Unknown Soldiers’ will do their task
Grading all U.E. students
FAIL for those with big EGOS
PASS for those with many VIRTUES
Failed students, soul will vanish”

Personally, I find it unacceptable and manipulative to put words of fear into the mouth of the Master - no matter what 'side of the fence' those 'receiving' happen to be standing on.

Personally, I also think its time to face facts.

HUESA and MEL are now two completely separate schools. They should probably just agree to disagree and have two separate forums.

These forced efforts at 'unconditional love' are not working. It's like two married people trying to make it work 'for the sake of the children'. Instead it's for an ideal of unity among MEL/HUESA practitioners that absolutely no longer exists.

I wish you all the best if you decide to keep trying, but sooner or later you guys are going to split in two anyway. Everyone knows it deep down, they just don't want to believe it.

Might as well make a clean break.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 9 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (20-08-2008), georgy (20-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Myriam (21-08-2008), Tania (22-08-2008), vladimir (20-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
Old 20-08-2008, 2:42 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I wonder how many versions of UE school (HUESA, MEL, whatever...) exist in our minds... Millions of Masters?

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), georgy (20-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Myriam (21-08-2008), Tania (22-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
Huesa-mel
Old 20-08-2008, 7:55 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Huesa-mel
Hello Kassandra,

I am sure that there is no need for partition among UE students but, if you see it from the positive side, they have wider choices is attending various seminars as long as HUESA-MEL centers recognize the "other side" diplomas.
This is even lesser for the participants in this forum which is not bound to any side but to HUE method taught by Master Dang.
But, in order to prevent possible "battle field" in this forum, I have simple proposal:

It is golden rule of UE School(s) not to comment or offend any religions and spiritual concepts.
We can apply that rule in our mutual relations and discuss the matter of common interest avoiding any comments on the leaders and the style of "the other side".
Personally, I feel all UE students regardless of their orientation (MEL-HUESA) as my sisters and brothers in arms as well as the instructors of MEL.
But, since I consider Lady Theresa as my spiritual teacher and HUESA as mine personal choice, I have natural right for self defense in case of offense or any other attack on the reputation and credibility of my leader or the School.
So, I propose to authorize Administrator to ban such offensive threads and before we retaliate, to report that thread to him for further moderation.
Personally, I will consider them as "spiritual spam" and will not use my right as super moderator because I am "sided".

However, in this manner, we could keep the forum united to serve the purpose for the Greater UE Family and to radiate positive energy.

Love & Light

Vladimir

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vladimir, 22-08-2008 lúc 9:32 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 10 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (22-08-2008), georgy (23-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), kassie (23-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Myriam (21-08-2008), Tania (22-08-2008), thien thu 2 (22-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
one question
Old 22-08-2008, 4:46 am  
rafal

Default one question
Every time I need it I choose to ask myself one simple question:

What is more beneficial for me (my family/my country/whole Earth) -- travelling and merging or taking sides and advertising it?
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến rafal vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (22-08-2008), georgy (23-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Myriam (23-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
Old 22-08-2008, 6:39 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Rafal,

When we follow a spiritual path cultivation, including UE school, we have to learn a new ( spiritual) lesson every minute of our life !

When I first received this post labeled as Master Dang's teaching via ...so-called "scripture channeling" I tried to ask myself " what kind of lesson that is?"

But now while receiving so many similar posts, I had read them all, but no feed back feelings came to me at all ! I wish to share this thought with you . Hope you will know what I mean to say !

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (22-08-2008), georgy (23-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Myriam (23-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
wind
Old 22-08-2008, 9:29 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default wind
Rafal: "The answer my friend,
is blowing in the wind...."

(Bob Dylan)

Thien Thu: Be happy

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (24-08-2008), georgy (23-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), Myriam (23-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
Old 23-08-2008, 9:09 pm  
kassie

Hi Vladimir,

I think you make an excellent suggestion. It would probably help a great deal if the moderators were more pro-active to prevent insult /deliberate flaming on either 'side'.

The fact that you are willing to waive your right as 'super moderator' says alot about your willingness to maintain a positive balance on this forum.

I suggest also that any future 'Messages' from Master be relegated to their own section of the board and marked with some kind of disclaimer! Such as:

"The contents of this message are an interpretation of Master Dang's words by a UE student after his death. They were not spoken by Master during his lifetime and are not endorsed in any way by the moderators of this forum."

The fact is that anyone can create a message according to his or her own beliefs. In fact, it is likely that no matter how sincere a person is, and no matter how clean his heart, there will be some natural bias caused by:

"family, tradition and culture" as the Master always said himself. Who knows what political bias or agenda a person has when declaring a message to be 'from the Master'?.

The next logical step in that is to say that everything the 'Receiver' of such messages says is right because they are simply a 'channel' of the Master. That can only lead to all kinds of confusion and problems both for the person and or those who listen to them.

Also, didn't the Master say that the messages we receive are for ourselves alone? What is helpful for the person receiving the message may not be so helpful for the person standing next to him or her.

The Master also said that we must be practical in our approach to spirituality.

We are focussing on all these mystical musings, wishing that the Master would come back to take care of us, wishing for a sign about which way to go, etc. etc.

The Master is not coming back to take care of us. At least probably not in this lifetime! The Master left us so that we could learn to stand on our own two feet and be responsible, mature spiritual adults.

My own feeling (just a feeling) is that the Master may have been a little tired of playing Daddy to all of us, when the original intention was to create a world of loving, responsible people who could make and stand by their own decision to help others.

It's time for us all to step up to the plate. Not to be Masters in the sense of having all kinds of miracle powers that we an astonish people with but with the miracle power of showing as much love and care for others and for the earth as humanly possible in our humble, normal, everyday lives.

Thanks for giving me 'soapbox time' I step down now dear friends!!!

Love,

Kassie
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 8 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (24-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), NATO (23-08-2008), thien thu 2 (16-09-2008), vladimir (24-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-08-2008)
Master Luong Minh Dang’s Message # 2
Old 26-08-2008, 8:53 pm  
aspil mel

Default Master Luong Minh Dang’s Message # 2
The contents of this message are an interpretation of Master Dang's words by a UE student after his death. They were not spoken by Master during his lifetime and are not endorsed in any way by the moderators of this forum.

UE Global Administrators' notice

-------------------------------------------------

Received in August 18th, 2008 @ 2:07pm in California, USA

Master Luong Minh Dang’s Message # 2
Through Scripture Channeling

U.E. worldwide practitioners
Still divided and desperate
Please sit and meditate
To communicate with Me and The Deities
For guidance and answers.
After all of these years and classes,
You should know by now to connect
To my soul and The Deities
For continuous lessons.
But we have strongly noticed
That many are still not tele-connected
Because of inadequate or complete absence of practice,
Because of self-doubt and ego.
Did you at Level five (L5)
Learn how to communicate
With us through mind,
To seek guidance and answers
For your spiritual growth?
Why do so many of you, including loved ones
Continue to question and doubt my channel-writing?
Why was M.H.. who claimed to be
My closest advisor of all time,
Unable to recognize my energy?
Very sad and desperate,
I request for the last time
That all classes be stopped
Above Level 4.
M.E.L. and S.H.Y. leaders
Please comply with my request.
If you decide to pursue
Your desire to teach classes
Then stop after Level 4.
You will be fully responsible
For any and all consequences
By conducting any class above L4.
Many old souls have come back
From the dark side and sorceress
Searching for bodies to merge with,
Matching their own frequencies.
That was why the authorization
For Dang’s students at Level 20
Was granted only to Level 4
With two-year time limit.
All Deities including Me, Master Dang
Will not be responsible
For students who become possessed
By attending classes above Level 4.

One more issue to be brought up
Urgently with no delay
The production of all Pyramids
From large (Big Antenna) to small
From acrylic to metal (Big Antenna)
NEEDS TO BE STOPPED – IMMEDIATELY
In the past, one region or one center
Could or could not have the Big antenna

Based our consent,
The Deities and I, and
According to the energy of that region.
Too many installed in one area,
Could create an imbalance of energy
Leading to future disaster.
That was the reason
Why sometimes I said
To wait for my decision
Before placing purchase order.
Now We have noticed that
Existing Big antennas have been tampered
Without my guidance,
There is widespread use of Big antennas
That have been created and used
Without my approval,
Without the guidance of myself and the Deities.
It will be fine for those
That I already approved in the past,
For those without my permission,
I, Master Dang, will take no responsibility
For the consequence of energy
Affecting the surrounding area of these big antennas.

New time, new chapter
Has blossomed with Compassion
From “the Energy of Love”
Of an ancient Soul
In a beautiful body
That I always mentioned
“The One who loves everybody
And everybody loves that One”,
That “One” will come
Among all of us,
To guide, to build and embellish
This planet and mankind.
The “One” will shine
With Love and Peace,
With Grace and Compassion,
With Truth and Sincerity.
When students are ready,
When time is right,
The One will be revealed
And I, Master Dang, will be there
To work with you, my remaining students,
Helping others to shift
From Dark to Light,
From Suffering to Happiness.
Please do not mistaken
That my family member
Is the “Loving One”
Who will bring Peace,
Justice, Equality, Happiness, Prosperity
To the coming era
Of the “Golden Age”.
We, The Deities and I, wish you all
United within my Love ./.

Master Luong Minh Dang

thay đổi nội dung bởi: ue-global, 26-08-2008 lúc 11:21 pm. Lý do: to avoid misunderstanding
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến aspil mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (26-08-2008), georgy (27-08-2008), healingnow4u (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-08-2008)
Old 26-08-2008, 10:10 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I guess I have different concept of meditation than that of the person receiving this channel-writing, so I receive my messages differently... Nice to know we can be friends and students of Master Dang and have radically different ideas

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-11-2008), georgy (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-08-2008)
Old 27-08-2008, 4:39 am  
healingnow4u

My Divine HUE Brothers and Sisters,

I have shared this with you all before...The day after Masters Passing I received this Message "Anthony Remember Our Primary Objective IS LOVE" From the beginning after meeting Master Dang for the First time he taught us how to connect with His Spirit. Always; His Messages to me were short and fast...sometimes down right FUNNY. When I was in any Doubt I would wait a couple of Days and Ask the question again. When I received the same answer again...Master was with me...This is the same way the Divine Source works with me "a sweet whisper"...So next time you read something that reveals in you some Doubt ...check back in a couple of days...it is all Good...

"The contents of this message are an interpretation of Master Dang's words by a UE student after his death."
www.myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing

thay đổi nội dung bởi: healingnow4u, 27-08-2008 lúc 4:50 am. Lý do: add disclamer for say
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (27-08-2008), georgy (27-08-2008), lotus (01-09-2008), Tania (04-09-2008), thien thu 2 (16-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-08-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
ThÔng ĐiỆp TỪ MỘt BỘ LẠc KỲ BÍ GỞi Cho ThẾ GiỚi VĂn Minh HiỆn Nay dung9610 Tâm linh 15 02-09-2014 2:44 pm
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
"Theresa and Trung are not in the line with my beloved Master" kassie Query, Suggestion and Feedback 21 28-05-2008 11:12 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn