Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 13-08-2009, 2:30 am  
translator

Moscow, Russian Federation
6 August 2009

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
Dear Thien Thu,
your post has many contradiction (nobody has read your post, but the number of readers DID increase everyday ), I'll try to answer your questions.

Well, actually you've answered most of them yourself with the following:....
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi thien thu 2 View Post
Master Dang used to say that a UE practitioner must have an absolutely free brain to learn what he taught/ shared with us , did he not?
Master said whatever he wanted to say but how his words were understood by the every listener, what was learned and accepted - that's a private issue of every UE practitioner. One can spend centuries trying to guess where Master came from, from where he was getting the messages, etc., without really learning the truth.

In here we have two options: one either unconditionally believes the words of the Master, or doubts them. The second one assumes quickly leaving the UE school , because doubts is not believing, and as Master says: whoever doesn't believe is going down to Level 1 in UE.

So we are left with two concepts - wisdom and freedom.
You write:
Trích:
Wisdom is, by definition, what is completely clear in the mind/brain complex, the absolutely free complex that is not affected by “pre-fabricated concepts” that influence our clear perception and understanding. Wisdom also means a state of mind that accepts only things that we can see clearly, understand explicitly or we can experience ourselves.
Certainly, it's no problem to see magnetic field of the sun, composition of the electron, feel sun wind if one really wants it. It's also possible to feel the color, smell the sound and see the aroma of the rose flower. One just needs to believe and want it strongly, with all of ones soul.

All of this has nothing to do with wisdom, but rather knowledge - and these two are very different things. Wisdom is first and foremost - a rich life experience. One can be wise even without knowing ABCs or arithmetics. Mind is a tool for heart-soul. First we accept everything with the heart, and only later understand it with the mind.

The soul doesn't care whether one believes into it's existence or not, and so there is no point in putting lables on it.

Now, about freedom - or total freedom.
Human is always dependent, and to a very large degree. Dependent on everything - parents, nature, etc. There is not limit to the MUSTS: one must live, eat, breath, love etc.
One can only enjoy total freedom when rejecting all dependence and responsibilities, i.e. after death.
Honestly, though, I doubt this as well. Because it seems that true MUSTS exactly kick in once we pass away. We have to pay for the credit extended to us, after all
By the way, that's exactly when we will know what Master wanted to tell us.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-08-2009), thien thu 2 (27-08-2009)
Old 27-08-2009, 4:38 am  
thien thu 2

Dear 13cdmitriy,

Thank you for your lovely reply to my recent post.
I hv been away from this forum since my last post on this subject.

I will have a chance to share with you on this "re-thinking" (while I totally respect my beloved Master Dang ) when I ...settle down a bit , getting off my jet lag, that is!...

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-08-2009), translator (27-08-2009)
Old 29-08-2009, 5:31 pm  
thien thu 2

Dear cdmitriy,

quote:

Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy
Dear Thien Thu,
your post has many contradiction (nobody has read your post, but the number of readers DID increase everyday ), I'll try to answer your questions.
Well, actually you've answered most of them yourself with the following:....

Unquote

Thank you for this remark of yours, but I still do not understand what you mean to say that my post has many contradictions! = the number DID increase everyday just means to me that the suject somehow attacts attention of many UE students, but in fact there has been no feed back as reply to my post.

You wrote :

Master said whatever he wanted to say but how his words were understood by the every listener, what was learned and accepted - that's a private issue of every UE practitioner. One can spend centuries trying to guess where Master came from, from where he was getting the messages, etc., without really learning the truth.
In here we have two options: one either unconditionally believes the words of the Master, or doubts them. The second one assumes quickly leaving the UE school , because doubts is not believing, and as Master says: whoever doesn't believe is going down to Level 1 in UE.
So we are left with two concepts - wisdom and freedom.
Unquote

Oh my dear spiritual friend: I did not waste my time “re-thinking” of Master Dang’s teachings in order to stay in UE school or leave it! I just could not digest some of his teachings in terms of spirituality and wish to raise them here , in this independent forum, for the intention to get some feedback ideas from genuine spiritual thinking for the sake of clarifying my own brain in terms of wisdom.

In this “would-be debate” ( sorry to say so), I neither want to hurt You nor to hurt myself when I express my different thoughts about what Master Dang said, for the mere reason that I love and respect Master Dang, dead or alive, ( his soul still reigns in my heart, so to speak ) but that does NOT necessarily mean I MUST TOTALLY agree with what he said. I used to be a serious student in Master Dang’s seminars, but I never swear to absolutely obey or blindly believe what he taught!
To cite just a few examples of non-digestible concepts introduced in UE level 20 :

1.“called back” souls from 1st - to 4th human races who had failed to learn the lessons of power thirst/ambition and selfishness now came to this world to help 1541 students of UE level 20 overcome those same lessons : this concept is spiritually irrational since only those souls who possess corporal bodies can learn a lesson in this corporal world ( meaning they had not overcome those lessons yet).
2.In fact we are not sure whether those souls who had failed once might NOT fail in another re-incarnated life ( there had been four previous races in different generations!), much less they could have the ability to help others! And that if only they could learn any lesson at all, then that was their spiritual progress, not the corporal bodies who learned nothing! This is the logic of wisdom.
Why then Master Dang introduced those souls to 1541 students at their own risk?
3. Master Dang explained in the Mekong article that our planet earth has gone through many catastrophic changes which involved many sudden deaths as a normal process of evolution of our earthly world, including rocks, vegetation, animals and humans. Then why we should practice transforming our corporal bodies to merge with our souls to “go help” people in catastrophe-stricken areas as in case of tsunami and earthquakes against the “will of God” ?

4. Students of UE level 20 are vested with the ability to "assign" soul(s) to dead bodies for a new "in-situ" re-incarnation : frankly speaking HOW can we be sure that we select correct soul(s) to assign to dead bodies on behalf of GOD? If any thing goes wrong , who will be responsible for this wrong doing?

And that was what I meant wisdom when I mentioned about “total freedom” in the human brain in terms of cultivating a spiritual life
( actually Master Dang had many a times used the term "abosolute freedom" repeatedly in UE seminars). In the Vietnamese language threads in this forum I spoke about it explicitly since I am more at ease with my native language! English is my great handicap as far as spiritual terminology is concerned .

I solicit and appreciate your feedback as a share of spiritual viewpoint in search for wisdom on above notions , not a suggestion or a reasoning / argument that if I do not agree with what Master Dang said, then I’d better LEAVE UE SCHOOL! I am one of Master Dang’s students but do not belong to any UE school ! “ School” ? You just watch what has been going on, regarding “power-thirsty UE schools”, after Master Dang’s passing away .

I do apologize for my straight forward statements, if they make you feel uneasy.

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (29-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (20-09-2009), istvan (29-08-2009), translator (30-08-2009)
Old 29-08-2009, 5:42 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

Starting with basic levels we were always told to accept what is right for us. We do NOT need to blindly accept everything.

Level 6 teaches us to discern between what is true and what is fals, even related to Master's teachings.

If anything seem bogus, stupid, we should first think why were we told these things? And if we cannot find an answer, just pass on and let it be.

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (29-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (20-09-2009), thien thu 2 (30-08-2009), translator (30-08-2009)
Old 03-09-2009, 9:05 am  
thien thu 2

Dear UE friends,

Commemorating the 2-year anniversary of Master Dang’ passing away, I am pleased to share with you the soundless voice from my prehistoric brain ( the word used by Master Dang ) spoken to the "experienced" portion of my brain or the teaching of the Bouddha nature of my mind to the corporal brain of my body:

Do not believe anything except the brain of wisdom!

Since the very beginning of mankind, due to lack of the speaking language, Saints usually carried on a life to show examples or to influence others rather then spoke to them about what they perceived from the world around, since people did not have the adequate undertsanding level.

Saints in subsequent periods such as Moise, Bouddha, Jesus Christ or Mohamed gave teachings and their disciples took notes of what they understood, in their own levels, then systemized those teachings in sutras, Bibles for reference by people of subsequent generations but those teachings were by far complete with exact meanings, especially when the saints adopted special approaches to teach disciples at different times in different locations.

Life, seeing and understanding exist before percepted things collected by the brain during mankind’s course of growing up such as notions, philosophy concepts and expereinces accumulated in life but when possessing those things people began to believe only the collected things as true and consequently they became “addicted”: when coming across anything they automatically sticked to it, from what was believed as tribal /national traditions to religious stories of paradise and hell, mystic mantras, bewitching manifestations etc…. The more they became addicted by those things the more they sticked to their cut and dry views to pretend themselves as religiously minded and condemned others as... ignorant to protect their own addiction! This kind of addiction is more dangerous than drug addiction!

Food products manufacturers have tried to put into market products bringing not only appetite but also the thirst for eating that is likely to cause addiction/obesity , giving those medication producers an opportunity to invent “functioning drug foods” while religious practitioners have produced spiritual addiction products!

We are good hearted people always striving at carrying on a religious life with myriad needs to possess : grandiose churches, imposing temples in order to come and pray before stone statues… then obviously there are …businessmen ready to satisfy these needs of ours! The places that those monks/priests (spiritual practitioners) have called upon believers to contribute money to build for worship ceremonies have become locations to promote commercial advertisements! They intentionally promote differences in religious beliefs to cause hatred and even holy wars.

Thus nowadays there must be NEW masters coming to this world to give NEW teachings suitable for 20th-century disciples with adequate understanding ability .

Are we too subjective to say that High Beings had chosen Master Dang as one of the most needed gurus as such?

( to be continued)

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (03-09-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (20-09-2009)
Old 04-09-2009, 8:40 am  
thien thu 2

( continued)

....( Again my pre-historic brain told my “experienced” corporal brain in a trance while commemorating the 2-year anniversary of Master Đang’s passing away) :

…..When given this task, perhaps Master Đang did not know what to do ! ( I did not overstate that ! You just re-listen to Master Đang’s teachings in various seminars, you will surely find such statement). High Beings had taught Master Đang that He needed not know what to do and that They would direct the available yet invisible function of His pre-historic brain( mankind’s language later termed it as the Buddha Nature of the brain) then miracle would happen ! But first of all, Master Đang had to unify all religions available on earth by promoting Mankind, Enlightenment, Love!

Most disciples of main religions, for the sake of their own interests, have interpreted teachings in the way they understood their Masters, from Jedaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianism and Islam ; they arranged them in holy books whose contents departed from the truth, consequently provoking separation, hatred and even holy wars.

High Beings instructed Master Dang to promote complete nullification of all “addictions” including notions, concepts, idiologies, traditions, experiences in life etc.. in order that the current human brains become pre-historic brains with absolute freedom, including not even to believe in Master Đang's teachings!

And the special “Fah” ( spiritual method) High Beings had taught Master Đang to cut this sort of spiritual addiction was to reveal that Master Đang had learnt from High Beings – even though He was more or less influenced by Buddhism from his own family during his childhood . Later on, Master Đang even stated that his soul did not come from souls of ancient descendants to this planet earth from first to 4th human races, meaning Master Đang was neither a descendant of gurus of Jedaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, nor Jesus Christ or Muhamad !

Then who was Master Đang ? He could only be who was called by Prince Sidharta when He unlocked his omniscient brain “ in upper Heavens down to lower Grounds that is the unique Self ”
( this is surely the poorest English translation of the utmost important statement when Prince Sidharta reached enlightenment !).
This “self ” was definitely his Omniscience, which, at that time, the Unlocked did not have the available language to call ! Later on his disciples termed it as the Buddha Nature of the brain! Only High Beings were after Master Đang then he daresaid so ! And Master Đang did not use this term “Buddha nature” just for the sake of unifying his students who had been rallying from different religions.

…Previously , in this forum, I have explicitly declared that I could not digest some teachings by Master Đang since some facts do not agree with the spiritual logic ( this may have brought about many objections and negative emotions from my UE colleagues) : “Cannot digest” is not a right or wrong judgment because I fully understand the special Fah used by Master Đang in synchronizing into the role to cure an addiction : because we, students, enviously want to save the world so much that He had to invent a method of merging the physical body into the soul to help save victims in catastrophic circumstances such as tsunamis and earthquakes!

Today I suddenly turned to be ...a fool in the UE family, annoyingly talking about what Master Đang did not say openly ( Master Đang did not need, by any reason, my unnecessary explanation of his adopted Fah!)
I sincerely apologize to all of you if my straight forward statements hurt your feelings.

Master ! Please kindly accept the above words as a speech delivered by an obedient yet stuborn student of yours, on the occasion of a two-year anniversary commemorating your return to Heavens upon completion of your assignment as one of the presentday gurus who, under the guidance of High Beings, had tried advocating a prehistoric brain nullifying any kind of attachment, be it from religions or traditions of any human race to achieve genuine wisdom that only comes to an absolutely free brain :
Thiên thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-09-2009), an_li1 (04-09-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (20-09-2009), istvan (04-09-2009), translator (20-09-2009)
Old 04-09-2009, 3:03 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I agree that Master was working hard to "cure" us from different forms of addiction (traditions, religion, different dogmas, etc.) but, I think, manyof us, during this process, fell into the the addiction of UE.

Some time ago I realized that by working hard to get rid of other addictions I became addicted to UE and UE-School. I'm sure i'm not the only one in this situation. By wanting to know more, to understand better after a point i became addicted.

We, humans, all have addictive personalities. Some more, some less. We are addicted to our husbands/wifes, to our country, to certain foods, certain pleasures (sex, coffee, tea, cigarettes, computer related things, etc.). UE can be a form of addiction.

We consider addiction, usually a "bad" thing. I think it is most important to find our own balance related to addictions. We need to accept the fact the we are all addictive and find a right balance in our addictions.

I was saying it before: we are addicted to our own comfort and this is ruining us.

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-09-2009), abhinandha (15-09-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (15-09-2009), thien thu 2 (06-09-2009), translator (20-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 10:12 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Itsvan,

After getting rid of "addiction" , be it addiction to UE or to other self-willed stick-on views from existing spiritual schools what will we come to?

True wisdom from a totally freed mind ,that is!
Don't you think so?

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (09-09-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (15-09-2009), istvan (06-09-2009), translator (21-09-2009)
Old 15-09-2009, 9:42 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

My general hypothesis is that all people who are making an effort to learn something new and then act on this new knowledge are united in their desire to tap on 'till then undisclosed resources of the Universe to improve something in their personal lives.

Conceptual basis of the Human and Universal Energy teaching (elias Universal Energy, or UE for short) is accessible to anyone who has some degree of common sense and inner discipline, and is not really limited by age or physical state. Practitioners-to-be are provided with instruction about tools and procedures for daily use that help us to engage resources of our subconscious consciously to "influence the course of life". The field of UE application being limited only by our imagination and no one preventing us from independent research and experimentation (the results of some of which from time to time spread among UE practitioners community through person-to-person or electronic sharing), it's important to note that safeguards are intricately built into the guiding principles that were described by Master Dang in his lectures on many occasions.

On average, UE practitioners are active members of human society viewing HUE as a convenient and easy-to-use set of practices that support personal development. First encounter usually happens because person is looking for a way to overcome something that disturbs – be it toothache, relationships-related issues or a larger crisis of some sort. The underlying motivation is more or less the same: "I'm not satisfied with available tools/remedies and I'm willing to try something new". New students are warned that the teaching is not a magic wand providing quick fixes, but a strategic approach directed at re-establishing and preserving energy balance. Some practitioners report developing high levels of perception and sensitivity – up to supra-natural capacities, such as seeing human aura or fine energy flows in some cases. It's safe to say that only a limited number of people continue “playing” with these capacities in a medium-term, as most quite satisfied with improved life quality and other benefits derived from practicing UE, though usually they are different from what they could imagine.

Summary general recommendations of the Master Dang for every level practitioners are available in Italian and Russian, whilst next stage is to prepare a thorough thematic encyclopaedia of the teaching of Master Dang for use by UE instructors and practitioners. The pilot project will be done in Italian, in which we have the access to the largest database of text transcripts of Master Dang's seminars, meetings and interviews (those already accessible electronically can be found here). Once they are moved into electronic format, single index of subjects will be prepared based on HTML hyperlinks or other solution.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 20-09-2009 lúc 2:46 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (15-09-2009)
Old 21-09-2009, 11:05 am  
translator

Trích:
…Previously , in this forum, I have explicitly declared that I could not digest some teachings by Master Đang since some facts do not agree with the spiritual logic...

Moscow, Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
Well, Master practically never spoke openly . Except for the first three levels, whilst the following seventeen he was basically teaching to think with own head, giving clarifications on what he taught us during the first three .

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Special Articles 2 16-10-2008 2:25 pm
Master Luong Minh Dang Messages Through Scripture Channeling (in poetic format) aspil mel Your concerns about UE school 19 27-08-2008 4:39 am
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Your concerns about UE school 1 24-12-2007 11:25 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn