Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 09-04-2009, 12:43 am  
translator

5 March 2009, Dnepropetrovsk/Ukraine

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi oleg-dnepr View Post
Dear friends!
The 3rd Open International Symposium for students of Master Luong Minh Dang is preliminarily scheduled for July. We'll be providing details in the process of organization.
mel-ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 09-04-2009, 1:18 am  
translator

8 April 2009, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan/Russian Federation

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
Keeping in mind the basic principle of equality of all UE practitioners independent of the level of UE seminars attended and techniques practiced, as well as with whom they studied (with Master Dang in person, through translation, from Master's official regional representatives or later generation of instructors of national or local centers), we can't judge somebody's input into learning and using UE teaching on our planet as more and somebody's as less important. Thus we have to admit the need to develop conditions so that everybody's input/experience can serve all others.

Since every individual has own interests, including in the fields of research/understanding and application, we are to pay bigger attention to preparing preliminary theses for more intensive use of time when we are physically participating in the work of symposiums. We might guess we probably won't have the luxury of preparing detailed archives of our symposiums. Though this online forum and this discussion thread can quite well serve as a place for preliminary publication of our presentation theses.

Physical encounters in the frameworks of UE symposiums require dedicating time and making significant financial expenditures. Keeping that in mind they can be forecasted to be rare.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 05-08-2009, 7:35 pm  
translator

June 21, 2009
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
I would offer the discussion subject: "teaching without teaching"

and a question - "students as instructors. what and how we teach those around us about UE, when we are not playing the role of an instructor?"

August 3, 2009
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
In the course of 3rd open international symposium on UE the concept of "instructorship" was defined as helping in establishing an understanding of the way Energy of Universe operates.

In this regard the UE instructor can be defined as a "master-navigator" that helps the team of young practitioners studying UE to take own ship into the sea and develop skills necessary for safe sailing and reaching the desired port - mastering the possibilities of the Energy of the Universe and using them in own daily life.

electronic communication means are defined as an important informational support tool for all performing instructorship functions to provide formal experience sharing.

Keeping in mind specifics of the current stage in UE school development, it was proposed to:
* view applying UE school philosophy in daily life interactions as one form of UE instructorship,
* stop using the term of UE head-center, replacing it everywhere by a wider concept of UE school representative,
* provide for more extensive use of experienced UE practitioners knowledge in training of new students,
* provide frameworks for wider engagement of open-minded new students in experiments on application of the Energy of Universe in new areas.

To intensify information exchange between practitioners, Ukrainian representatives of UE school in Akimovka, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Kiev, Krivoy Rog and other cities and settlements decided to start publishing UE-Global forum address in the booklets they use for training.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
thien thu 2 (06-08-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Open Heart, A Coeur Ouvert Myriam Méthodes 3 27-10-2008 3:26 pm
Open Heart, A Coeur ouvert Myriam Methods 2 04-08-2008 1:37 pm
Open Letter from Dr. Theresa vladimir Your concerns about UE school 1 28-12-2007 12:37 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn