Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Methods

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Abilities
Old 14-10-2008, 2:05 am  
istvan

Default Abilities
Dear friends,

I wished to start this topic where we can share our experiences about the abilities we learned/discovered through HUE School. Transferring energy is basic, we all can do that. I would like to discuss about abilities (maybe new techniques) we learned throughout our experience, such as: empathy, telepathy, influencing the elements - such as fire-, etc.
I would love if we would share among us all these experiences and maybe this way we all could learn to use those abilities in the benefit of humankind.

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (14-10-2008), georgy (14-10-2008), healingnow4u (14-10-2008), lotus (14-10-2008), translator (14-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (14-10-2008)
Old 14-10-2008, 1:53 pm  
translator

from Minsk, Belarus (Long-time L5.2 student, who learned from Paola & Vanni)

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi максим View Post
I’ll be happy to share my experience. After doing Level 3 I not only managed to become 100% healthy, but started having some abilities: seeing aura and reading thoughts of people. At that moment words of Master Dang that he doesn’t see or hear anything were causing concern in me. I used to think that sidhas (metaphysical abilities, obtained as a result of doing yoga) – are a sign of spiritual growth. I mistakenly believed this for quite a while. However, I should mention that time and experience served its purpose. Such capacities can be used for the benefit, but it’s important to remember who is the acting one… and who’s simply enjoying the fruits.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
healingnow4u (14-10-2008), lotus (14-10-2008)
Old 14-10-2008, 6:05 pm  
healingnow4u

I have noticed that ever since HUE I still make dumb PC mistakes...Lost all contact list from My Skype...Please send Add request...I had many that disappeared all chat history gone..bummer..

Much Love, Light and Healing Happiness,
Anthony
www.myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (16-10-2008)
Old 14-10-2008, 6:14 pm  
healingnow4u

This is a good subject. Early on I would keep hearing Master talk about Stress. Then heard that Migraines are stress related. I started to treat c7,c6,c5 on those that I would since head pain. Some I asked, some I just treated because I felt their pain. Close friends that suffered this illness gave GREAT feedback..
www.myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (16-10-2008)
Old 15-10-2008, 4:07 pm  
translator

head-center of SHY/MEL center of Moscow, Russian Federation

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
I had a long path of 15 years before I found UE school, was initiated by two Masters, had bio-healing ablities, have a number of students that thanks to those techniques got off the bed and are now walking. I was clairvoyant for 10 years, helping find people who disappeared, stolen antiques, etc. I write all that to give an idea what kind of possibilities I decided to let go by coming to OUR MASTER. All that are "traps" for our Ego, and Master used to talk about this beginning first levels. Talking about aura – we don’t see anything, it’s Higher Beings let us see their presence. Reading thoughts of others? At some point, when you’ll really have this capacity, you’ll say “ENOUGH”. Thoughts are sometimes very unpleasant… you’ll get tired of hearing lamenting of others, their desires that are often not very perfect, and sometimes are simply dirty. And Master frees us of this by the fact that we shouldn’t pay much attention to this. Using UE techniques, “it’s rather simple, Watson” as Sherlock Holmes used to say. All information stays preserved in the energy of torsion field lepton traces, and you, just like all those that reached higher degree of purity/sincerity, are capable of ‘reading’ this information. And that’s not some supra-natural capacities, Master says it’s going to be the norm for all – once their Chakras are activated and they do daily practices. The highest level in that is clear-sapience, and that is reached at Level 6 and 7 - we have students that started having this right away. We hold periodic meetings in Moscow – where they asked what is it, that we start speaking what the other person is thinking… Is it reading thoughts? No, that’s a phenomenon of clear-sapience, which starts happening with practice. That’s my experience I can share.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 16-10-2008 lúc 8:42 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (16-10-2008)
Old 22-10-2008, 1:32 am  
translator

Not all of us seem to be equally enlightened just yet...

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
As for me – I’m still relying on the “good” (how?) OLD brains…
And nothing is clear...
But at least it seems that in the school of UE there is some movement in the right direction...

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
... the only thing human needs to be happy is to know how his world is, and to sure that no changes can take place therein contrary to his desire. That’ actually all we want in business, in love, in family, in understanding of the world – in life.

Once this condition is there, other attributes of happiness follow.
All the best,
фархад

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (31-10-2008)
Old 31-10-2008, 4:58 am  
farhad

An add on the ClusterMap "Visitor Location" page drew my attention today:

THE TESLA SHIELD™

Powerful And Advanced Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

The creation of The Tesla Shield™ was inspired by the work of the famous inventor Nikola Tesla, and was designed by Life Technology™ to heal, strengthen and protect the mind body and soul.

Nikola Tesla understood that the cosmos is in resonance. Everything that exists possesses a unique vibratory rate which resonates with the heart of the cosmos. It was this discovery which inspired Tesla to invent The Tesla Personal Oscillator in the early 20th Century.

Nikola Tesla marketed his Personal Oscillator as being a free energy antenna capable of enhancing the human energy field. It is claimed That The Tesla Personal Oscillator was the most popular gadget of 1907 and was widely used in The USA and Europe.

Life Technology™ are priviledged to have been given exclusive access to some of Nikola Tesla's papers and have been able to update and upgrade the original design of The Tesla Personal Oscillator.

The article is well-put (about 2-3 pages, with pictures)... you can see more and even buy it online at http://www.lifetechnology.co.uk/teslashield.htm

I wonder if transferring energy can lead to development of similar abilities without a need for material energy?
Or can we reach even more by practicing UE?

regards,
farhad
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (31-10-2008), translator (06-11-2008), максим (31-10-2008)
Old 31-10-2008, 3:50 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I repeat what posted on an another thread:

"Nicola Tesla: "Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain. If kinetic, and we know for certain it is, than it is a only a question of time until man will manage to attach their machinery to the very real wheel-work of Nature. Many generations may pass, but our machinery will work with an energy obtainable at any point in the universe."
(the first definition for Zero Point Energy in physics, 1899)

When I read the post about 0.0Hz Energy the first thing that popped up in my mind was Zero Point Energy. For some time now i'm fascinated about the concept of Zero Point Energy. This is a rather new concept in physics. Scientists and physicists are still discovering this idea. You can find many documentaries and presentations over the internet about this subject.
The basic idea of Zero Point Energy (ZPE) is obtaining energy (electricity, propulsion) from the quantum vacuum of space. Scientists are now trying to implement this in nano-technology.
The concept of ZPE is, by extrapolation, very similar to what we do with UE. We can even say that our antennas are Zero Point Energy Modules. The idea of the antenna fits exactly the concept of ZPE. By further hypothesizing we can say that our human brain/chakras (call it as you wish) is able to process and influence ZPE."

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (22-01-2009), lotus (01-11-2008), translator (06-11-2008)
Old 22-01-2009, 9:48 pm  
Darza

With sending and receiving UE i realized inner-peace.

With this inner-peace i am now co- creating world peace.

Long Hoa festival in 2009?
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Darza vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (22-01-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn