Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Methods

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 26-11-2008, 7:15 pm  
farhad

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie View Post
The point is that if you accept these titles and awards, even travel halfway around the world to participate in their events and ceremonies, it is a form of endorsement.
When the Master was alive, the Founder of the University was accountable to Him. What about now?
I assume that these are the stones into the garden of those, who were Knighted and otherwise participated in respective events and ceremonies after Master passed away.

Basically, those who joined Ms.Theresa Nguyen for Nov.2007 & Nov.2008 congresses in Sri Lanka, as well as those who joined Mr.Trung Luong for Jan.2008 congress in Mexico and were Knighted...
So we are left to expect answers from HUESA & MEL Headquarters respectively...

Keeping in mind
1) Istvan's comments
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
Aren't we looking to this whole issue with a to "western" eye? And maybe we should look at it with "eastern" eyes? We know that for Asians diplomas, titles are very important and even the least significant ones are made very important. Us "westerns" have more strict criteria in placing and understanding titles and diplomas. For us, "westerners" these relationships are important.
2) that Asians, unlike Europeans/Westerners don't like to be challenged and they reply with silence when they don't like something...

I wonder if and when will MEL/HUESA folks will be ready to talk to "the common man" like those of us here on the forum

regards,
farhad

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (02-12-2008), istvan (26-11-2008), lotus (03-12-2008), translator (27-11-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 6:38 am  
kassie

Farhad, In fact, I didn't have a problem with others accepting Knighthood awards and I do understand the many reasons why people did accept.

It is only now upon futher reflection and research that I wonder about the SHY/MEL affiliation with this University.

I didn't really intend to throw stones at anyone or be judgemental of others' choices. My main suggestion is that as we continue to evolve, perhaps this relationship may need some re-evaluation ??? I suppose that is not for me to say.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (02-12-2008), lotus (03-12-2008), NATO (02-12-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 12:16 pm  
farhad

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
I assume that these are the stones into the garden of those, who
should be understood as:

"I assume this turns the camera towards those who ..."

I just like that "throwing stones into the garden" cliche in Russian, and here on the forum I feel much more informal and didn't abide by the strict rules of "professional translation/interpretation" which requires usage only of the well-known sayings and set phrases... I admit my fault
regards,
farhad

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 02-12-2008 lúc 12:21 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (02-12-2008), kassie (04-12-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 3:33 pm  
farhad

Hello everybody,
I don't think I receive messages... but sometimes I happen to have ideas when trying to sleep - at those moments all I can do is to get up and try to put them down on paper.

Below is something I shared with Paola, Trung and Russian-speaking SHY/MEL instructors in the beginning of November.

regards,
farhad

The mission of UE school is to help all mankind reach well-being (described by Vietnamese concept of LONG HOA, or paradise on Earth in Western sense), by spreading the knowledge of a method how humans can develop their inborn capacities and start using Energy of the Universe in their daily life, making sustainable development realistic at both individual and collective levels. This knowledge has already spread to all continents, social groups and cultures, but is still actively practiced by less then 1% of worldwide population. For intensifying the process and providing dynamic stability for the organization, Master Dang stressed the importance of decentralization and providing a framework for interaction between individual instructors (MEL-GLOBAL concept).

To implement its global mission, the organization needs to use its limited resources in a smart way to establish structures for all people on Earth (currently over 7 billion people) , generation after generation, to have access to this knowledge making sure that every new practitioner contributes the most possible for the benefit of Mankind throughout their lifetime – constant group or independent learning (prompt access to all up-to-date knowledge) and practicing (meditating 24 hours a day). LONG HOA can only be reached if all people contribute, as every person is an equally important piece of the puzzle. Open communication and exchange of experiences should be organized at the level of individual practitioners, professionals in different fields.

First task is making the primary sources (teachings of Master Dang) available to current and future generations of UE students for quick reference in all languages, which can be simplest organized by indexing of available materials in html format. Detailed written translation from Vietnamese can follow, but first priority is to put all available materials (except for techniques) online for public use.

Secondly, we should tap into experiences of Worldwide UE practitioners. We need to motivate them to share their valuable experiences, experiments and results, once again using same or similar indexing criteria.

Integration of previous steps in daily work of local/regional centers will raise level of instruction to the standard necessary for turning UE school into Open International University of UE (dream of Master Dang), capable of coordinating scientific analytical and experimental work of a scale to be recognized by global community.

To lower entry-barrier to understanding UE teaching, pricing policy should be reconsidered. To motivate students to contribute their experience, they should be given an option to earn possibility to attend higher levels (and maybe auditing?) in return for their non-monetary contribution to strengthening the general UE-related body of knowledge.

Higher Beings are already implementing this using Worldwide UE students forum. All we have to do to contribute into this process is simply helping more people to share knowledge and experience they have. Like Wikipedia and other open-source projects, www.ue-global.com is likely to grow more and more popular, out competing any “elitist” models.

Seminars are one of group-learning modes contributing into growth of UE-related knowledge worldwide. Instructor’s main role is no more in explaining techniques or spirituality material, but that of an experienced guide-moderator, helping “students” to come up with their own group conclusions, benefiting whilst having fun, as well as contributing into the growing body of knowledge and understanding. The techniques can probably be issued to students a few days before the seminar, so that they can do homework and get acquainted and comfortable with the terminology used to describe next level of understanding UE, which will be the basis for intensive group-brainstorming during the event.

This approach is shifting control towards all potential Worldwide practitioners (Mankind) – they will be selecting their instructors based on his/her contribution track-record, so the quality of teaching will not be an issue. Instructor’s advancing to teach higher levels already became less subjective, as the main thing “clients” (students and head-centers as their representatives) care about is which instructor will help them have best results.
Internet-conferencing (with online simultaneous translation) created conditions for taking this to the global level, with the basis for comparison being concrete benefit/results obtained by the students and thus growth in the level of UE activity in this or that part of the planet.

Higher Beings already created the concept of MEL-Headquarters - coordinating center, helping all UE students in joint efforts to reach LONG HOA.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (02-12-2008), lightofjoy (09-08-2009), lotus (03-12-2008), vladimir (02-12-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 5:30 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Hello Farhad,

Thank you for your reflextions.
If I may add, on your last sentence, HUESA Headquarters (with blessing of the Highest Being of UE - Master) is doing:
- video conferences on nearly monthly basis for the high seminars (from L16 to L20.1)
- any video conference had app 500 students and various numbers of auditors with growing interest for connections.
- last L18 had more than 50 connections on all continents (Russia had 9);
- Daily global meditation via UE-TV (21.00 - 21.10 Melbourne time) has between 200-300 users on-line and at least equal number of students meditating on Planet Earth even not connected via Internet;

I think tose figures briefly create the picture of growing role of HUESA within UE Movement.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (02-12-2008), translator (03-12-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 6:01 pm  
farhad

Dear Vladimir,
As always, I'm happy to audit any seminars online.
Last I was authorized by Dr.Nguyen to do that was L20 in May.
This time Fernando included my email address when announcing December L19-20 seminar and I replied, asking about possibility to audit.
We'll see what Higher Beings plan for me this time
regards,
farhad

P.S. I finished this post, checked my email and there was reply from Fernando, that no individual Skype auditing connections are yet possible.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 02-12-2008 lúc 6:06 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 02-12-2008, 9:51 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Correct.
The audio connections are reserved for HUESA centers that participate in the video conference.
Some of HUESA centers with few students were refused also to participate and asked to redirect their students to the closest HUESA centers.
This is directed by the technical limits of HDC and not by the will of HUESA coortdinators.
So, with little effort, you can audit with one of the connections in Russia closest to you, Samara perhaps?....

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (02-12-2008)
Old 04-12-2008, 5:13 pm  
translator

Shuya, Ivanovskaya oblast'/Russian Federation, 4 December 2008

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Katerina View Post
I think that everyone interested in the destiny of our school, who has a possibility of Internet-access, and who has access to beneficial information, cannot stay passive in the life of our forum as well! Once again I thought about English, indeed I need to study...

Here is my question.

Dear instructors! Did you have a chance to answer questions of students (both present and potential ones) on separation of the UE school after passing away of the Master? How do you objectively explain the what and how questions? Personally I found that if not for this forum, I would have hard time getting acquainted with the multitude of points of view and finally drawing my own conclusions and choices.
P.S. Katerina is a young police officer, L4 since 9 years ago in Belarus, L5 of last week from the only UE center in her present city (one working with HUESA). She's enjoying reading L4 & L5 of the Master that are available on the Russian forum.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 04-12-2008, 5:43 pm  
translator

Minsk/Belarus, 4 December 2008

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi максим View Post
Talking about teaching... I remembered a case that happened with me. I once decided to re-read L2 booklet prepared by Thien Nguyen. It said that Master followed a vegeterain diet for some time, so I decided to follow his example. Sometime later I came accross a new version of the booklet from the UE center of Minsk - that one said that following vegetarian diet might lead to dementia etc...
This is just to underline that single methodology is very important
P.S. UE student, who attended L5.2 of Paola & Vanni, and feels quite comfortable practicing that level. I know his mother did L20 with Master Dang.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (05-12-2008)
Old 04-12-2008, 6:26 pm  
максим

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi translator View Post
Minsk/Belarus, 4 December 2008

I know his mother did L20 with Master Dang.
Sorry. but my mother have 5.1
lightofjoy (09-08-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn