Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Your concerns about UE school

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 23-11-2008, 9:11 am  
georgy

We are all on a spiritual path, we should all accept everything, if we don’t stop immediately to see differences even in spirituality, how we’re going to stop seeing differences in everything else around?
We are part of God, not separated, how can you judge others, if you do so, you judge God.
All I know that everything is perfect, no matter what you say or think, you are always Divine.

I just found beautiful quotes I want to share with all of you...

The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him -- that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.

All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.

Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.

--- Swami Vivekananda

Love,
Georgy.
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (23-11-2008), vladimir (24-11-2008)
Old 23-11-2008, 4:12 pm  
farhad

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi georgy View Post
We are all on a spiritual path, we should all accept everything, if we don’t stop immediately to see differences even in spirituality, how we’re going to stop seeing differences in everything else around?
We are part of God, not separated, how can you judge others, if you do so, you judge God.
All I know that everything is perfect, no matter what you say or think, you are always Divine.
I like this, guys! Finally some serious activity...

Please help me to clarify my misconceptions:

Soul is a Divine spark of Light, and whoever judges the soul just shows his ignorance. Soul doesn't do anything - it just learns.

Body/Mind/Heart are the tools that can be mistaken. Only those who do nothing that do not make mistakes. If so, in this category calm consideration and sound judgement are the way allowing us to clarify things after we made another mistake.

regards,
farhad

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), georgy (23-11-2008), translator (24-11-2008)
Old 23-11-2008, 7:14 pm  
istvan

Dear Kassie, thank you very much for sharing your ideas related to my thoughts.
I, myself, don't like this approach oh hiding behind highly spiritual quotes from eastern philosophy. I see this as only forced ignorance. It's an "ostrich strategy" - we stick our head in the sand not the see the problem and this means the problem is not there anymore.
Is this a spiritual approach? Is this towards what Master guided us? To go ahead blindly and accept everything? According to this perspective we should just accept if we have cancer and not judge those poor souls of the cancer-cells, because they are in perfect harmony anyway. Is this a healthy thinking? Or we should start working on making that cancer go away? Is it judgment of the souls of those cells the treatment of the cancer?
Master guided us to see issues from many different perspectives and not to blindly accept everything, but understand things around us, have a more clear vision of things around us.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: istvan, 24-11-2008 lúc 4:16 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (23-11-2008), georgy (23-11-2008), kassie (23-11-2008), translator (24-11-2008)
Old 23-11-2008, 7:47 pm  
farhad

Istvan,
Do you want an answer to the question, or a solution to the problem?
regards,
farhad

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), georgy (23-11-2008)
Old 23-11-2008, 7:59 pm  
istvan

Dear Farhad,
Do you have an answer or solution? If yes, please share.
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), georgy (23-11-2008)
Old 24-11-2008, 6:03 am  
georgy

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
I, myself, don't like this approach oh hiding behind highly spiritual quotes from eastern philosophy. I see this as only forced ignorance. It's an "ostrich strategy" - we stick our head in the sand not the see the problem and this means the problem is not there anymore.
Is this a spiritual approach? Is this towards what Master guided us? To go ahead blindly and accept everything?

I never said that we should ignore anything, but only to accept things as they are. I appreciate your way of thinking and understanding, if it is useful for you, continue to do so...
Our purpose is the same; the “difference” is that we share our knowledge and understanding with different points of view on spirituality...

Love,
Georgy.
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (24-11-2008), vladimir (24-11-2008), Анечка (24-11-2008)
Old 24-11-2008, 7:15 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Subhuti, how does a person first feel a need to save beings? He becomes aware of that kind of wise insight which shows him beings as on their way the destroying themselves. Great compassion then takes hold of him. He surveys the world, and what he sees fills him with agitation. ... So such a person radiates great friendliness and compassion over all these beings and gives his attention to them, thinking, "I would like to save these beings, I would like to release them from all their sufferings." But he does not make this desire into an attachment, for even he never turns his back on full enlightenment.

-Prajnaparamita
Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (25-11-2008), georgy (24-11-2008)
Old 24-11-2008, 9:00 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I'm reading so many quotes from different authors and personalities related to spirituality. They sound complicated or simple. They are very nice. But, for me, it's only nice quotes taken out of context, and that's it. I read them, I say "how nice" and pass on. They do not tell me anything. And with the rate and speed these quotes are published it's no chance I have the time to meditate over them and even less time to implement them in my life. And what use of learning about spirituality if we cannot implement it into our way of thinking and acting in our every day life? We can quote endlessly, even more talk only in quotes. It just proves that we read a lot and we have good memory. Nothing more.
If you try to communicate with me through quotes is equal to talking in Klingon. I'm human and I can understand human language, even if I have to read it through an automated translation software or with the dictionary looking up word by word.
Again, why use fancy quotes which tell nothing to nobody? Even more when those quotes are stripped from their context and their meaning can be easily altered.
So, I ask, I beg you, communicate with simple and human words when talking to me. It is not so difficult to have our own opinion over some subject. Why do we have to look for justification and legitimacy in the words of others? Are we afraid to express our own opinion?
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (25-11-2008), georgy (25-11-2008), vladimir (24-11-2008), Анечка (25-11-2008)
Old 24-11-2008, 9:18 pm  
Nomad

Dear all,

I've been reading through this forums since a long time now. From time to time I felt like posting a reply, but then, I thought better not to, and usually, within a day or two, someone else said exactly or nearly exactly what I wanted to say.

I can't say what made me change my mind and try to come up with something to 'share' with you. Maybe it was that shade of sadness and frustration I read in Istvan's post. The weird thing is that the first think I thought, after the reading of his post was: 'don't stop dreaming!', but he actually never said he wanted to stop doing it.

He was complaining about the differences he could see between what he dreams and what is there in the real world and as he said so, he actually came up with a judgement... yet he did not, as he was simply choosing his path, he was simply sharing with us his way of thinking and describing the direction he decided to follow... it is so difficult to 'share' when every word we can come up with may take a different shadow, depending on who is reading.

I don't feel I'm enlightened, far from that actually, and what may be easy for someone, like being able not to judge, it may be difficult for others and also useless as they may need that tool to make up their mind and find their own way.

I'm trying to follow what I've understood of our Master's teachings, and I'm trying to develop my understanding through the means he left in our hands. He said he gave us everything with level 3 and the 100% opening of Chakras and I believe he wasn't neither lying, nor teasing us. He brought us up till level 20 'cause most of us were all afraid of their own shadows and stubborn like people with petrified brains.

In my personal interpretation of what I call reality, we all are rotten dolls wrapped up in beautiful, shiny words full of high spirituality. I thought it was something wrong, but then, the Master told us it's ok, we're all humans, we can't love everybody, we can help everybody, thanks to UE, and our soul can love everybody, but not our body. So when it comes to be all together, all united in the large UE family, to me it doesn't mean we have to gather all together to be physically near, but that we have to use UE, through which we can be actually all equal, all together, all focused on the same goal and all following the same path.

Depending on where we live, and who is living around us, it may be easy to share what we learned from the Master, or very difficult. One may feel to be all alone fighting an endless fight against everything and everyone, to protect what he believes in, but actually, most of the time we're fighting against ourselves, against our fears and our inability to let our lives to be directed by UE. At least this is what I've experienced. Loneliness, was something our Master had to suffer as he was fully aware of what he was doing, and fully aware of who he was dealing with, and how long the journey for his students would have ended up to be. When it comes to my life, loneliness is not the condition needed to let me find out which is my mission, but a sort of place in time where I can sit down, and look at myself thoroughly, and acknowledge all that I see. And what I ask the Master is to let me know what my mission is, or better, what the mission of my soul is, only when knowing it won't let me risk to jeopardise it all. But then again: that's me, so I really don't know if this is sharing, and helping other people, or if this is simply outing, and then I hope I didn't hurt anybody with my words, and I also apologise for my English.

Love
Nomad
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 8 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Nomad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (25-11-2008), georgy (25-11-2008), istvan (24-11-2008), lotus (25-11-2008), translator (24-11-2008), vladimir (24-11-2008), Анечка (25-11-2008)
Old 25-11-2008, 1:23 am  
georgy

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
So, I ask, I beg you, communicate with simple and human words when talking to me. It is not so difficult to have our own opinion over some subject. Why do we have to look for justification and legitimacy in the words of others? Are we afraid to express our own opinion?

That's all I was doing, everything I wrote was too much simple, according to my poor English
The reason I've posted some quotes was because I wanted to share them, not to express my own opinion about them. My personal opinion is written above those quotes.

Love,
Georgy.
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (27-11-2008), farhad (25-11-2008), vladimir (25-11-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn