Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Heavenly phenomena
Old 27-01-2009, 2:25 pm  
Darza

Default Heavenly phenomena
magnetosphere 25-26 jan 09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCIWoi3hnXk

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Darza, 31-03-2009 lúc 10:01 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Darza vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (27-01-2009), Тихомирова Т. (29-01-2009)
Double supernova
Old 27-01-2009, 7:06 pm  
Darza

Default Double supernova
Monday, May 26, 2008

Scientists witness start of star’s explosive death

In a stroke of cosmic luck, astronomers for the first time witnessed the start of one of the universe’s most fiery events: the end of a star’s life as it exploded into a supernova.

On Jan 9, astronomers used a NASA X-ray satellite to spy on a star already well into its death throes, when another star in the same galaxy started to explode. The outburst was 100 billion times brighter than Earth’s sun. The scientists were able to get several ground-based telescopes to join in the early viewing and the first results were published in Thursday’s issue of the journal Nature.

“It’s like winning the astronomy lottery,” said lead author Alicia Soderberg, an astrophysics researcher at Princeton University. “We caught the whole thing from start-to-finish on tape.” Another scientistcalled it a “very special moment because this is the birth, in a sense, of the death of a star.” And what a death blast it is.:damned: “As much energy is released in one second by the death of a star as by all of the other stars you can see in the visible universe,” Filippenko said.

Less than 1 percent of the stars in the universe will die this way, in a supernova, said Filippenko, who has written a separate paper awaiting publication. Most stars, including our sun, will get stronger and then slowly fade into white dwarfs, what Filippenko likes to call “retired stars,” which produce little energy.

The first explosion of this supernova can only be seen in the X-ray wave length. It was spotted by NASA’s Swift satellite, which looks at X-rays, and happened to be focused on the right region, Soderberg said. The blast was so bright it flooded the satellite’s instrument, giving it a picture akin to “pointing your digital camera at the sun,” she said.

The chances of two simultaneous supernovae explosions so close to each other is maybe 1 in 10,000, Soderberg said. The odds of looking at them at the right time with the right telescope are, well, astronomical. Add to that the serendipity of the Berkeley team viewing the same region with an optical light telescope. It took pictures of the star about three hours before it exploded.

This new glimpse of a supernova seems to confirm decades-old theories on how stars explode and die, not providing many surprises, scientists said. ap
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...6-5-2008_pg6_1

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 27-01-2009, 9:55 pm  
kassie

Darza - thank you for the information about the internet cables being cut. I was not aware of this.

Reading the article and related links carefully makes clear that there is nothing particularly mysterious about these cables going down whatsoever.

"Only the first two cuts had any serious impact on the internet, says Beckert ...

Once those failures sensitized a conspiracy-happy net, it was natural that other cable failures would be found to feed the frenzy, because they occur all the time.

"Cable cuts happen on average once every three days," Beckert said. There are 25 large ships that do nothing but fix cable cuts and bends, Beckert adds.

While any severed cable is a "cut" in the parlance of telecom, most often they're the result of cables rubbing against sea floor rocks, eventually cutting through the copper shielding and exposing the thin fiber optics inside.

Normally, netizens have no idea when there are cable cuts since large providers instantly re-route communications through other cables.

"These outages don't usually affect end users," Beckert said. "For example, Verizon doesn't just have one link across the Atlantic, they have seven, eight or nine they can route capacity on."

I understand that for some who are involved in the New Age and other spiritual practices, the term 'critical thinking' sounds like a 'dirty' phrase.

Some seem to associate the clear use of the mind with the closing down of the heart. But this is not necessarily the case. When the mind is used properly in service to the heart it is a very useful and important tool given to us by God to assist us in negotiating the perils of the physical world.

If we don't use our beautiful, God-given minds properly we can risk being lured into all kinds of distractions, conspiracy theories and weird directions.

I'm sure that the Master did not intend that to happen, which I believe is why he insisted very clearly that there are no aliens.

When the Master told us to research, he meant into practical subject areas that would eventually bear fruit for the benefit of humanity. If researching aliens was of any productive service at all, I'm sure he would have let us know.

Thanks for all the information.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
Old 27-01-2009, 11:26 pm  
Darza

Hi Kassie,

We all heard the Master speak the same words yet we all understand differently, we all resonate different to the teachings. The "do research" i understood as "do your own research" and that i do. I do not listen to anybody, do not trust anybody. I do not even trust my own mind. Intuition only. For me truth is an experience, it is personal, all is subjective to me.

Another thing he said to ME was "clean the mind to reach freedom".

That i did also. Spend a few years in nature to deprogram, clean the mind, of excess thought patterns, of beliefs etc, differentiate and then integrate my reality, fine tune discernment, etc. Mostly by sending and receiving energy and meditating, applying the techniques learned. Now i am free!!

You like critical thinking. I did also. I was an engineer by profession prior to meeting the Master. My mind was always restless, even when i had everything. That is why i started to study UE, to end the restlessness i experienced. UE worked!! I realized inner-peace! Now i still use the mind, i use it from the thoughtless state. I silence the mind and then thoughts arise. I have observed my mind operate. I am not it. It is a tool for me.

One of the things the Master told was "there is a secret government", he did not want to talk much of that. I did that research on my own.

Like the cable thing. Yes it is not important in itself. Just a dot. I added my links from the first major cable cutting early last year. If one does not see it is fishy that within a week 5 or more internet cables where cut over a distance of thousands of kilometers, all ok with me.

For myself i noticed, the research in conspiracy REALITY helped me to disconnect from the PROGRAMMED reality. Like the financial crisis which started last summer. I knew in advance it would happen because of the plans of the secret government. I used this knowledge to make it easier to live without money which i do since 2004. No worries for me, i feel soooo prepared for what is about to happen. Could not have done it without the Master. : )

http://blogs.wsj.com/biztech/2008/02...dersea-cables/
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/...ogy/cables.php
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...9P4trWEjqAJdyQ
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/510132-internet-probl
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...iref=hpmostpop
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...04/2153455.htm
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage500423/pg1
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
kassie (29-01-2009), Тихомирова Т. (29-01-2009)
Old 29-01-2009, 1:09 am  
kassie

Well let me point out briefly that although it was your experience that critical thought and a 'restless mind' go hand in hand together, that is not necessarily the case for everyone.

You seem to sugest that critical thought necessarily leads to dissatisfaction with one's life and a lack of inner peace.

This in itself is a construct of your mind that is not accurate for everyone.

I have enjoyed your posts because they stimulate discussion. I myself am learning to think critically for the first time in my life and I rather like the freedom of mind that it has granted me.

I guess we all find our own way to the Truth, whatever that might be. Good luck to you.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (30-01-2009), Тихомирова Т. (29-01-2009)
Old 29-01-2009, 4:21 am  
Darza

Hi Kassie,

I fully agree we are all on our personal path towards Truth. What is good for you now may not be good for me now and vice versa. We all have to figure it out for ourselves. I can only share from my experience. : )

I enjoy you posts. You are one of the few posters who reply to me. I do appreciate your input.

I always liked to think for myself, maybe that is the same as what you mean by critical thinking, thinking for yourself? If so, then congratulations. I agree there is lots of freedom in thinking for oneself. Still only few people do that. Most accept the reality they are presented with without asking any questions.

Thinking in general, critical or not, has a speed limit. The mind can only process so much info per unit of time, it is called the flicker frequency in filming. If changes accelerate beyond the minds speed limit there are several possibilities. It goes in shock, denial, becomes hysterical, makes ineffective decisions, maybe go unconsciouses OR there is surrender. Then consciousness takes over. Consciousness does not have a speed limit. Consciousness can cope with any amount of changes it is presented with. It always has plenty of time to do what needs to be done in the most effective way.

Major changes are happening as we post. These changes have been accelerating for me ever since the solar eclipse of 1999. This acceleration will continue to a point vast amounts of humanity will no longer cope. Already i see humans do crazy things and i expect that to increase shortly. Those that remain calm while changes are experienced, who rely on inner knowing, on intuition, they will be able to help the ones who are agonizing. It takes a calm mind to send and receive energy.

Thanks for the opportunity to express myself.

Peace
Darza
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
an_li1 (30-01-2009), Тихомирова Т. (29-01-2009)
Heavenly phenomena
Old 02-02-2009, 12:07 am  
Darza

Fireballs Increase

Fireball streaks across Canadian Prairie, Crashes

November 24, 2008
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...e-from-ou.html
The Canadian Prairie is still buzzing about a giant fireball that roared across the sky last night and slammed into the earth with a bright flash.

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire
January 21, 2009
http://bonnee.towerofbabel.com/2009/...balls-of-fire/
In the last 90 days there have been sightings in: California, Sweden, New Zealand, Middle East, Canada, Africa, Argentina, Vancouver B.C., Colorado, West Virginia, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Ireland, Brazil, China and more.

Scandinavian Fireball Sightings

January 17, 2009
http://www.spaceweather.com/glossary...s_17jan09.htm?
On January 17, 2009, at 1909 UT, a meteoroid of unknown size hit Earth's atmosphere over Scandinavia and exploded with a thunderous, rumbling boom. The fireball was so bright it turned the nighttime sky blue.

More on the California Fireball - January 18
January 20, 2009
http://transientsky.wordpress.com/
The fireball occurred on Sunday evening, January 18, at -5:30 pm (give or take 20 minutes). Amazingly this was only - 15 minutes after sunset for people on the coast so the sky was still very bright. The fireball must have been quite a spectacle to be seen against such a bright sky. Based on the reports submitted so far, it was seen from 4 states (California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona). Here's a map of the sightings reported so far. Most people said it was a white/blue though a few observers noted it changed into many colors. This is consistent with a meteor. The fireball ended its passage through the atmosphere with a bang, something astronomers call a "terminal burst". This marks the final break-up, or explosion, of the small asteroid that created the fireball. Many reports also mentioned that a smoky trail was visible for several minutes after.

Another California Fireball

January 19, 2009
http://transientsky.wordpress.com/20...rnia-fireball/
I have received a few reports about a bright fireball seen across California. Sightings have been sent in from San Francisco to San Diego. There is some disagreement on the time with some people saying it occurred on January 18 around 5:40 pm PST and others saying it happened on January 19 around 4 am PST. So perhaps we are talking about 2 unrelated but spectacular fireballs, the evening one was seen over southern California while the morning one was a northern CA object.

Fireball in Arizona Sky
January 18, 2009 10:47 pm
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage708148/pg1
I'm in Phoenix and at about 6:15 pm I was taking the family out for dinner when I saw a fireball in the sky WNW of here. It was the biggest fireball I have ever personally seen. Did anyone else see it? [and from another] I saw it looking east at about 75 degrees at 6:08 pm with a yellow-orangish tail, bigger than a shooting star lasting a second or two from Highway 4 traveling towards Murphys, CA (central Sierra Foothills)

Bright Light in Southern Skies Thought to be Satellite
January 19, 2009
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10552548
Queries about a bright light in the southern skies last night have been coming into the Mount St John Observatory. A nzherald.co.nz reader, Shannon, also saw the light and said: "I'm not 100% sure what it was, but it looked like a comet or something entering through the atmosphere last night around 10.30 pm to 11 pm. "It was a bright white light and was moving extremely fast to be a plane, and looked to be breaking up as it moved along, as its colour changed to orange." Alan Gilmore, a resident superintendent at the Mount St John observatory, said reports from Christchurch described the bright object in the sky shortly after 10 pm that was visible for between two to three minutes and left a glowing trail behind it. "My best guess was that it was a re-entering satellite. A comet does not move like that, it stays more or less fixed against the background stars unless it is very close to the earth, you need to watch it for two or three hours in order to see it moving," Mr Gilmore said. He said it moved too slowly to be a meteor, which would be gone in two seconds. "But everything fits with a re-entering satellite, that is a satellite that is heating up because of the friction of the air, probably 100km or higher up in the air, it's glowing white because it's heating up and it's leaving a trail of charged, excited atmosphere gas which glows," said Mr Gilmore. He said the trail could have also have been smoke picked up by the sun at such a high altitude. "That's my best guess," he said.

Fireball Sighting
http://www.spaceweather.com/
January 24, 2009
Observers in Massachusetts and Rhode Island are reporting a "huge, pulsating blue-green fireball" sighted within minutes of 8:48 pm EST on January 23rd. It was bright enough to be seen through heavy cloud cover, according to one witness.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Darza vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (02-02-2009)
Old 02-02-2009, 1:36 am  
Darza

On the fireballs etc, i am reminded of the new years message from the Master from 2004.

In this he foretells about the landing of strange objects on earth by various means.
He mentioned deadly viruses, asteroliths and other unknown objects. : )
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (02-02-2009)
Handling Stress During the Geomagnetic Fluctations and storms
Old 08-02-2009, 5:25 pm  
Darza

Default Handling Stress During the Geomagnetic Fluctations and storms

From AbundantHope.net

Candace
Handling Stress During the Geomagnetic Fluctations and storms
By Candace
Feb 7, 2009, 08:11

Hi everyone, I have received several emails from readers in distress, who are feeling incredible anxiety and don't understand why. The anxiety is related to the increasing geomagnetic storms, which markedly affect the body's electromagnetic fields also. That is why I posted the Holon of Ascension piece which was timely from the Hathors.

This is NOTHING to worry about, and one way to relieve the symptoms is to MOVE, which causes the energy increases to FLOW. That is why the earth is also experiencing these, so when the protons and other energies arriving from Jupiter will FLOW. So simply, allow yourself to flow also with the energies.

I feel these strongly, and something as simple as a walk or doing housework relieves the symptoms. Just recognize these for what they are, and do not allow yourself to feel fright. You will likely have quite an increase in "ascension syndrome." Drink plenty of fludis, eat well, take rests and meditate as needed. However, lying down to rest and meditate during a sudden increase will often result in a lot of discomfort, so go out and walk or move in some way. If you have music available, dancing is a wonderful option.

Many feel during these rises in energy like they are having panic attacks. These are NOT panic attacks. These are just rises in energy, so flow with it. Knowledge is half the battle, use the knowledge I just gave here. Take care, Candace

PS the plasma temperature elevations and proton increases can causing burning in the skin sensations. These decrease with movement also and are nothing to be concerned about. Do understand that many around you will feel stuff they have never felt before and be very concerned about what their bodies are doing, so assure them this is NORMAL. We don't want a lot of people running down the street in panic stating the sky is falling or whatever!!!!! Show the way. Watch the websites I have given, you will begin to associate your symptoms with Mother earth's symptoms.

In the upper left hand corner of: http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/
there is a graphic in two colors, red and blue of the magnetic field around earth. When the field is "tight" this looks like a "roach" to me and when the flow is good, I think anyway, it looks like an "angel". I have not studied anywhere what this graphic truly represents, so I just make silly assertions as I watch it, but these seem useful.

After the big blast that started on February 3rd was completely over, this graphic was all snug in a ball. It reminded me for some reason of a child who has just been through a fright and has curled up into a ball to suck it's thumb. Then "fillaments" again came forth as if the little ball was reaching out to the world again. At times these two colors look very much in disarray. During that, my body feels in disarray too!!!!!!!

If you are inclined to watch this site, while sitting quietly so you can feel your body, you will see your own magnetic field fluctating to match the Mother. Have fun and play with this, which will greatly relieve your stress!

Symptoms include burning in the skin, vibrating of part or all of the body, headaches, chest pain, aches and pains of all sorts, all sorts of strange sensations in the body. You may be groggy, hyped up, depressed or anxious, nauseated, constipated and it's opposite and the like. Just stay with the flow and accept these without fear.

Remember that like attracts like, so do not join in the reations of others. Be the calm in the center of the storm. Provide what is needed to help others rebalance.

© Copyright by AbundantHope.net all rights reserved

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Heavenly phenomena
Old 11-02-2009, 5:14 pm  
Darza

Mystery Roar from Faraway Space Detected
By Andrea Thompson
Senior Writer
posted: 07 January 2009
04:43 pm ET

LONG BEACH, Calif. -- Space is typically thought of as a very quiet place. But one team of astronomers has found a strange cosmic noise that booms six times louder than expected.

The roar is from the distant cosmos. Nobody knows what causes it.

Of course, sound waves can't travel in a vacuum (which is what most of space is), or at least they can't very efficiently. But radio waves can.

Radio waves are not sound waves, but they are still electromagnetic waves, situated on the low-frequency end of the light spectrum.

Many objects in the universe, including stars and quasars, emit radio waves. Even our home galaxy, the Milky Way, emits a static hiss (first detected in 1931 by physicist Karl Jansky). Other galaxies also send out a background radio hiss.

But the newly detected signal, described here today at the 213th meeting of the American Astronomical Society, is far louder than astronomers expected.

There is "something new and interesting going on in the universe," said Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

A team led by Kogut detected the signal with a balloon-borne instrument named ARCADE (Absolute Radiometer for Cosmology, Astrophysics, and Diffuse Emission).

In July 2006, the instrument was launched from NASA's Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility in Palestine, Texas, and reached an altitude of about 120,000 feet (36,500 meters), where the atmosphere thins into the vacuum of space.

ARCADE's mission was to search the sky for faint signs of heat from the first generation of stars, but instead they heard a roar from the distant reaches of the universe.

"The universe really threw us a curve," Kogut said. "Instead of the faint signal we hoped to find, here was this booming noise six times louder than anyone had predicted."

Detailed analysis of the signal ruled out primordial stars or any known radio sources, including gas in the outermost halo of our own galaxy.

Other radio galaxies also can't account for the noise – there just aren't enough of them.

"You'd have to pack them into the universe like sardines," said study team member Dale Fixsen of the University of Maryland. "There wouldn't be any space left between one galaxy and the next."

The signal is measured to be six times brighter than the combined emission of all known radio sources in the universe.

For now, the origin of the signal remains a mystery.

"We really don't know what it is,"said team member Michael Seiffert of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.

And not only has it presented astronomers with a new puzzle, it is obscuring the sought-for signal from the earliest stars. But the cosmic static may itself provide important clues to the development of galaxies when the universe was much younger, less than half its present age. Because the radio waves come from far away, traveling at the speed of light, they therefore represent an earlier time in the universe.

"This is what makes science so exciting," Seiffert said. "You start out on a path to measure something – in this case, the heat from the very first stars – but run into something else entirely, some unexplained."
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...mic-noise.html
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
vladimir (10-04-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn