Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > News & Announcements

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 11-03-2009, 10:39 am  
kassie

"The sensations felt by you and other students that complain in this manner reflect the situation (density) of your karma, activated by the powerful UE transfer. It means that your capacity is insufficient for that particular seminar."

For general information purposes:

Destructive mind control can be understood in terms of four basic components, which form the acronym BITE:

I. Behavior Control
II. Information Control
III. Thought Control
IV. Emotional Control

Emotional Control:
-"Make [people] feel like if there are ever any problems it is always their fault, never the leader's or the group's."

-"Phobia indoctrination : programming of irrational fears of [leaving the group or] questioning the leader's authority."

For example: Terrible consequences will take place if you leave [or question the leader's authority]: "hell"; "demon possession"; "incurable diseases"; "accidents"; "suicide"; "insanity"; "10,000 reincarnations"; etc."

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 11-03-2009 lúc 10:46 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (11-03-2009), georgy (11-03-2009), istvan (11-03-2009), lotus (19-03-2009), translator (13-03-2009), vladimir (17-03-2009), Тихомирова Т. (12-03-2009)
Old 17-03-2009, 6:52 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

OK Kassandra, I wondered where were you on this thread.
Since you quoted me so many times, it is a good manner at least to say that I did read your comments.
I sincerely wished you what I wrote and more and the rest is the play of your mind.
I am not the HUESA defender here,cause there is nothing to be defended, but instead, it is proving day by day, seminar by seminar, particularly when Lady Theresa is teaching.
There is no spiritual war MEL-HUESA except in the minds of those who desire this war, like the authors of the "scientifically confirmed" open letter.
Nobody used that argument when it was in favor of Lady Theresa so that rule will be applied now.
We, in our center, use RFI technology, to verify all the energetic fenomena on human aura and have countless evidence of the changes on chakras and other fields of the aura prior and after energetic transfer or opening chakras respectively, but we never used pro or against anybody. From our modest experience in this field of 5 yeast day to day practice, I used that formulation "insuficcient capacity and karma density" cause they are pretty tangibile and measurable. Your comment reflects your present state of karma and nothing else.

Happy to be in Greater UE Family

Love & Light

Vladimir

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vladimir, 18-03-2009 lúc 12:29 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (18-03-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Ai có thể dịch hộ bài này cho mọi người được xem? (Dear Lady Theresa) tinhthuong Cõi vô hình 19 02-03-2009 8:58 am
My sensations about level of Mel, that teaches by Lady Theresa and by Steve Tran Vovi013 Your concerns about UE school 3 24-10-2008 4:20 pm
Benedict XVI will receive Lady Theresa lotus News & Announcements 0 28-01-2008 7:53 pm
World Meditation suggested by Lady Theresa lotus News & Announcements 2 31-12-2007 2:13 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn