Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 02-04-2011, 1:58 pm  
translator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
Dear Paola,
Dear friends,

March 11-13 Online seminar was another success on the way to LONG HOA. Feedback from the Russian-speaking auditors hinted us on what we can further improve on the technical side. From now on, during the seminars we will stop using Skype group-chats (which seem to disturb people from participation in the seminar) and will collect questions individually.

At the end of March, upon recommendation of Amir Ansari of MEL-Vancouver (younger brother of Davood Ansari of SHY-Iran), I was contacted by a Russian-speaking UE instructor living and teaching in and from Canada.

I informed Lioudmila about information and materials available online through http://shyru.narod.ru/ and put her in touch with Ramzija of Moscow and Oleg of MEL-Ukraine, as so far Lioudmila was re-translating the booklets and other materials herself - doing the double work.

I informed Lioudmila about the possibility of joining seminars taught in Torino by Paola (via Internet connection), which was accepted with joy. She also shared that many instructors in Canada are teaching via Skype-video, including Lioudmila - who has students in Minsk and other places around the world. Lioudmla stated that she chose to teach Basic level free of charge, wheather in person or via Internet. She also stated that students are responsible and are not jumping over the levels.

Another important piece of information from Canada - outside of seminars, they are having regular meetings (in person and via Skype) dedicated to sharing experience. This is something I was unable to initiate so far in Russia, as I'm not an instructor myself. However Ramzija of Moscow is doing a great job in this in her group at "Odnoklassniki.ru" social network, which seems to be gaining ground, even if slowly. I invited Oleg and Olga to become more active contributing their experience as well.

In the course of Mach, Ramzija requested me twice to stop publishing any organizational information in her group, as it is dedicated purely to exchange of experience - which I respect and now only spread it via email and other two groups at "Moj Mir" and "Vkontakte" social networks.

I seem to have reached some common ground with Istvan regarding the overall procedure for connections to Internet-seminars via Ustream and shared those with Oleg for his approval/correction. I am now looking forward to Oleg's contribution.

As for myself, I'll need to work on developping the English part of http://shyru.narod.ru/ to contain as much info as that in its Russian version.

On a lighter note, Lioudmila of Vancouver stated that she is translating some articles of Iranian MEL-Magazine into Russian, and they are looking forward to include them into the magazine as well. This reminded me of the incident in Dnepropetrovsk (february 2009), when a hardcopy Davood sent to Oleg had a picture of Paola interpreting during the seminar of the Master.

regards,
farhad
To see/hear Italian UE seminars in Torino - use http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shyitalia

2011 seminars schedule

Interpretation into Russian (audio only) is provided via http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shyru

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (04-04-2011)
Mel
Old 10-04-2011, 12:14 am  
lightofjoy

Default Mel
Some developments among our MEL colleagues

Делая что-либо, поступай как если будешь жить вечно... Передавая энергию - как в последний раз...
Doing something, act as if you'll live eternally... Transferring energy - as if it's your last time...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lightofjoy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (10-04-2011), translator (10-04-2011)
Exchange of UE-related experiences online
Old 12-05-2011, 5:40 pm  
translator

Default Exchange of UE-related experiences online
Russia
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
Dear colleagues,

Our Canadian friends conduct similar events rather regularly, usually about once a month.
Main participating "centers" are those of Vancouver, Calgari, Toronto, etc.

In April we've together took part in one of the seminars, conducted by our French colleagues (next event in France during which I intend to interpret is L16-18 Oriental Philosophy on May 21-22), and agreed to start organizing such meetings jointly. This should be both beneficial and fun.

Thus, on Saturday, 14 May 2011, before we begin the event at 8pm Moscow time zone, I'll gather all of you (who expressed own desire to take part in the joint Canadian-to-Russian-speaking meeting dedicated to exchange of UE experiences via our Skype-chat ((skype) sign) in a separate chat window.
To my best knowledge, there are currently about 20 connections for the English-speaking conference, whilst we have more spaces in the Russian one - under 10 connections (whilst a single standard Skype-audio call can accomodate up to 25).

I'll use Skype:ue_rus for the Russian-speaking conference, and Skype:frhdkazan for the English-speaking one.

Lioudmila Grabko, our Bielorussian colleague that lives in Vancouver (Canada) for over 7 years now, today has expressed her desire to use Russian when sharing her experiences and perceptions.Thus I would be inclined to use Skype also for the Russian-speaking conference (instread of the previously announced automatic by one-way www.ustream.tv) service. You'll get the advantage to hear each other. Please remember that as an interpreter, I'm lending my voice to those speaking in the other language conference.

Based on Lioudmila's communications, I assume that Canadian meetings are something similar to our meetings in our local centers. The main difference is that they manage to use Internet to bring together people from different, often distant locations and thus different cultural background.

respectfully,
farhad

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-05-2011)
Old 22-01-2012, 5:51 pm  
lightofjoy

Dear Friends
As we discuss during the Canada Wide Meeting, we are going to meditate at 2 occasions collectively.
1. Chinese (Lunar) New Year: on Monday Jan 23, 2012 @ 7pm till 7:30 pm (Vancouver Time)
2. Master Dang Birthday: on Monday Jan 30, 2012 @ 7pm till 7:30 pm (Vancouver Time)
Each individual will be practicing according to his/her own level in their comfort place. The purpose of this collective mediation is to bring peace and love to humanity and retrieve any messages that we need in our path of spiritual evolution.
Hope we can all participate in this event and contribute our share.

Делая что-либо, поступай как если будешь жить вечно... Передавая энергию - как в последний раз...
Doing something, act as if you'll live eternally... Transferring energy - as if it's your last time...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lightofjoy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-09-2013)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Pictures from different centers Farkhad Fatkullin News & Announcements 2 27-02-2009 5:15 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am

Ðang đọc: 2 (0 thành viên và 2 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn