Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > NON-UE FORUM

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 20-02-2009, 7:11 pm  
Darza

Huge gamma-ray blast spotted 12.2 bln light-years from earth

WASHINGTON, Feb 19 (AFP) Feb 20, 2009

The US space agency's Fermi telescope has detected a massive explosion in space which scientists say is the biggest-ever gamma-ray burst, a report published Thursday in Science Express said.

The spectacular blast, which occurred in September in the Carina constellation, produced energies ranging from 3,000 to more than five billion times that of visible light, astrophysicists said.

"Visible light has an energy range of between two and three electron volts and these were in the millions to billions of electron volts," astrophysicist Frank Reddy of US space agency NASA told AFP.

"If you think about it in terms of energy, X-rays are more energetic because they penetrate matter. These things don't stop for anything -- they just bore through and that's why we can see them from enormous distances," Reddy said.

A team led by Jochen Greiner of Germany's Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics determined that the huge gamma-ray burst occurred 12.2 billion light years away.

The sun is eight light minutes from Earth, and Pluto is 12 light hours away.

Taking into account the huge distance from earth of the burst, scientists worked out that the blast was stronger than 9,000 supernovae -- powerful explosions that occur at the end of a star's lifetime -- and that the gas jets emitting the initial gamma rays moved at nearly the speed of light.

"Gamma-ray bursts as a class qualify as the biggest explosions since the Big Bang and in the measurements we reported, this is the most intense and the most extreme," Reddy said.

Astronomers believe gamma-ray bursts occur when stars run out of nuclear fuel and collapse.

They shine hundreds of times brighter than a typical supernova and about a million-trillion times as bright as earth's sun, NASA says on its website.

Long gamma-ray bursts, which last more than two seconds, occur in massive stars that are undergoing collapse, while short bursts lasting less than two seconds occur in smaller stars.

In short gamma-ray bursts, stars simply explode and form supernovae, but in long bursts, the enormous bulk of the star leads its core to collapse and form a blackhole, into which the rest of the star falls.

As the star's core collapses into the black hole, jets of material blast outward, boring through the collapsing star and continuing into space where they interact with gas previously shed by the star, generating bright afterglows that fade with time.

By studying gamma-ray bursts -- called GRBs -- scientists are trying to gain a better understanding of the origins of the early universe, "the parts we can't fully see yet," Reddy told AFP.

"Remember: these are single stars that we're able to see at distances where we can't even reliably see galaxies. This is our only signal from that far away," he said.

Last month, NASA announced that it had detected molecular lines in a GRB spectrum.

"That's the chemical signature of a galaxy that's extremely far away," said Reddy.

"That's the promise that the study of GRBs has held out for a long time and only now is bearing fruit: that you will be able to get these samples of extremely far cosmos. One day, we will see GRBs from some of the earliest stars," he said.

The Fermi telescope and NASA's Swift satellite detect "in the order of 1,000 gamma-ray bursts a year, or a burst every 100,000 years in a given galaxy," said Reddy.

Astrophysicists estimate there are hundreds of billions of galaxies.

The Fermi gamma-ray space telescope was developed by NASA in collaboration with the US Department of Energy and partners including academic institutions in France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden and the United States.

http://www.spacedaily.com/2006/09022....h790tqlr.html
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Darza vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (21-02-2009)
Dear Darza
Old 20-02-2009, 8:47 pm  
tinhthuong

Default Dear Darza
All you can do right now is sending energy to where it happened the disasters without fear, thought, only clear energy.

Practice the technique which level you can

Remember drink , Ue garlic and do the bath with Ue water, Etc.

NOt to post all messages to worry people but let people see to send energy to protect area wherever you are and whatever you know.

Practice , practice. Now is right time for you to do .

lol.
Old 20-02-2009, 9:37 pm  
Darza

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi tinhthuong View Post
All you can do right now is sending energy to where it happened the disasters without fear, thought, only clear energy.

Practice the technique which level you can

Remember drink , Ue garlic and do the bath with Ue water, Etc.

NOt to post all messages to worry people but let people see to send energy to protect area wherever you are and whatever you know.

Practice , practice. Now is right time for you to do .

lol.
Are you telling me i should do different? I should do like you? Who made you god? Maybe you missed the posts acknowledge the predictions made by Master Dang.

I tell you now i never listen to any students when they give uninvited advise. I have my own uplink to God. That is where it is decided what i do when.

Next to sending and receiving i have many hours left. I spend it by preparing my mind/body by understanding what is happening. I am preparing my soul by accepting what is happening. The knowledge and experience i receive i share.

I did not write the posts for this forum. I am posting on 3 other forums. It amazes me the alive and awake responds i get from those forums and the lack thereof here. It is like this forum is vast asleep, in a shock state. Where is the joy? Where is the laughter?

Long Hoa festival is nearing!!

Can you feel it!!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
georgy (21-02-2009)
Old 21-02-2009, 8:06 pm  
Darza

[quote:IndianaJones]
for yor info: FIREBALL REPORT, Meteorites, Bolides, JAN 25 - FEB 19 2009
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage731929/pg1

After a busy 'fireball in the media week' in january, which I reported here:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage712758/pg1

there was a fireball silence in the media in the first week of february,
although some bright events happened in that week too according to
http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball/f...l_log2009.html
but they didn't make it to the news media.

But now media reports have picked up steam and I plan to recap that here:

Bright fireball events jan 25 - feb 19 2009

jan 27 USA San Francisco I spotted something falling last night at about 9:55pm, facing south. It was very bright, with a small train, lasting about 4-5 seconds. It looked as though it would hit the ground, but it was hard to see as it disappeared behind trees and buildings.
http://transientsky.wordpress.com/20...-2425-meteors/
jan 28 USA Nebraska The color was red/yellow and I think mostly from the fire that was surrounding it. There was also a short tail of fire following. My first thought was a meteor, as I saw details on the surface of the object that appeared to be circles or craters. It was coming in at a very high rate of speed and I was only able to view it for a few seconds before it went out of sight behind some trees. The size was very large, I would compare it to about half the size of the moon (although the flames surrounding it could have made it look larger).
http://www.ufostalker.com/?eventId=15263
http://www.examiner.com/r-6141753~Fl...m_the_sky.html
jan 29 USA Illinois 11:00 p.m., I was outside on my deck and witnessed something in the sky that completely blew me away. I described it to my husband as a huge falling star that had a very long and bright tail. I don’t remember the color of the object itself, but the tail was a bright blue and green. As it got closer to the ground, it disintegrated in a bright blast of orange sparks, resembling fireworks. The entire thing only lasted maybe 3 to 5 seconds. It was absolutely breathtaking.
http://transientsky.wordpress.com/20...52627-meteors/

**Update**
Feb 9 Hawaii An isle resident who saw the green fireball in the sky the night of Feb. 9 "thought the world was coming to an end."
Joanna Spofford, walking with her 3-year-old daughter in Kalama Valley, said, "It was the scariest thing in the world."
Astronomers said the celestial apparition could have been a new meteor, possibly from "a clump of cometary material that hadn't dispersed enough to become an annual shower."
http://www.starbulletin.com/news/200...&c=y#fullstory
Feb 10 Canada BC At about 4:30 p.m., an extremely bright, starlike object appeared in the sky over the Northern or Central Okanagan, which was seen from as far south as Okanagan Falls, south of Penticton. Leaving a short, glowing trail, it crossed the sky heading in a westerly direction. Some observers reported that when it was close to the western horizon, it exploded into many fragments.
http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_.../39747958.html
Feb 13 USA Kentucky, people in central Kentucky heard loud booms, felt their houses shake, and saw a fireball streaking through the sky.
http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/loc...erville/20791/
Feb 13 Italy another fireball at least 10 times brighter than a full Moon lit up the sky over Italy. Although it is tempting to attribute these events to debris from the Feb. 10th collision of the Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 satellites, the Kentucky and Italy fireballs also seem to be meteoroids, not manmade objects. Italian scientists are studying the ground track of their fireball, which was recorded by multiple cameras, and they will soon begin to hunt for meteorites.
http://www.spaceweather.com/archive....h=02&year=2009
Feb 14 Argentina A fireball was seen in two entire provinces 600 kilometers from north to south and some 500 from east to west. It had white light that turned to blue and finally to greenish blue, with an approximate duration of between 5 to 10 seconds. Some witnesses - not all - report hearing a detonation."
http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html
Feb 15 USA Texas, A daylight fireball over Texas on Sunday, Feb. 15th, triggered widespread reports that debris from a recent satellite collision was falling to Earth. Those reports were premature. Researchers have studied video of the event and concluded that the object was more likely a natural meteoroid about one meter wide traveling more than 20 km/s—much faster than orbital debris. Meteoroids hit Earth every day, and the Texas fireball was apparently one of them.
Feb 17 USA SC Fireball spotted streaking across sky in Summerville. I was at the bus stop this morning with my son and so something that looked like a shooting star in the trees
Maybe you can tell me what this is? I have attached a picture.
http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/loc...erville/20791/

Fireballs happen all the time and many of these meteorites remain unseen because they enter the atmosphere at daytime or in sparsely populated areas, or they can be man made space junk.
So the number of these things hitting the earth is no exact science and the chances of being hit by a meteorite are still extremely slim, although there is a steady increase in fireball reports, like in the USA:

overall USA events (brighter than mag -5) :
2006 515 reported events
2007 587 reported events
2008 726 reported events
http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs.html

On average this results in 1.67 events a day over the last 3 years.

2009 138 reported events until february 18
So in the first 49 days of this year there were already 138 events seen primarily in the USA, or 2.82 events a day.
A remarkable 69% increase

We'll just have to see if this keeps up or maybe decreases again in the coming months.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Cosmic mystery
Old 27-02-2009, 4:06 pm  
Darza

Default Cosmic mystery
Cosmic mystery
High-energy invaders from space could signal a nearby pulsar, or perhaps dark matter

By Susan Gaidos
February 28th, 2009

Two experiments have detected unusual patterns in cosmic rays pouring into Earth’s atmosphere. One possible source of the unusual rays, which are actually particles, could be a supernova and its cone of ejected material, illustrated here. Other possible sources could be a pulsar or dark matter.M. DeBord, R. Ramaty and B. Kozlovsky/GSFC, R. Lingenfelter/UCSD, NASA

There’s an air of excitement in the astrophysics community, created by a surplus of particles from space invading Earth’s atmosphere.

Balloon flights high in the stratosphere over Antarctica detected electrons in numbers and energies much higher than what usually pours in from space, scientists on a project called ATIC reported in November.

About the same time, a separate report from Milagro, a ground-based detector near Los Alamos, N.M., described two unexpected patches of high-energy protons in the sky. A review of seven years of Milagro data revealed an unusual distribution in the energies of these cosmic rays.

Both experiments seem to show that the Earth is being bombarded with high-energy cosmic rays from a mysterious, nearby source. But scientists aren’t sure whether the results are related.

“You can’t say yes, and you can’t say no, because they’re measuring something different,” says Jordan Goodman, a University of Maryland, College Park, physicist and spokesman for Milagro. The ATIC group “is seeing an excess of electrons, and we’re at higher energies seeing the protons.”

An as yet undetected source, perhaps a pulsar, might generate both protons and electrons at these energies, he says. “If this is the case, this would be very exciting because no one has yet definitively found a source of these high-energy cosmic ray protons.”

But if the events are unrelated, they suggest an even more tantalizing possibility: dark matter.

The findings have inspired efforts to use additional instruments to gather more clues. NASA’s recently launched Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, for instance, could reveal any astrophysical objects that might be candidate culprits.

Not business as usual

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/feat...Cosmic_mystery
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
farhad (01-03-2009)
Economy
Old 01-03-2009, 5:12 pm  
Darza

Default Economy
Beginning of Phase 5 of the global systemic crisis: phase of global geopolitical dislocation
http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-32-is-...805.html<br />
- Public announcement GEAB N°32 (February 16, 2009) -

Back in February 2006, LEAP/E2020 estimated that the global systemic crisis would unfold in 4 main structural phases: trigger, acceleration, impact and decanting phases. This process enabled us to properly anticipate events until now. However our team has now come to the conclusion that, due to the global leaders’ incapacity to fully realise the scope of the ongoing crisis (made obvious by their determination to cure the consequences rather than the causes of this crisis), the global systemic crisis will enter a fifth phase in the fourth quarter of 2009, a phase of global geopolitical dislocation.

According to LEAP/E2020, this new stage of the crisis will be shaped by two major processes happening in two parallel sequences:

A. Two major processes:
1. Disappearance of the financial base (Dollar & Debt) all over the world
2. Fragmentation of the interests of the global system’s big players and blocks

B. Two parallel sequences:
1. Quick disintegration of the current international system altogether
2. Strategic dislocation of big global players.

We had hoped that the decanting phase would give the world’s leaders the opportunity to draw the proper conclusions from the collapse of the global system prevailing since WWII. Alas, at this stage, it is no longer possible to be optimistic in this regard (1). In the United States, as in Europe, China and Japan, leaders persist in reacting as if the global system has only fallen victim to some temporary breakdown, merely requiring loads of fuel (liquidities) and other ingredients (rate drops, repurchase of toxic assets, bailouts of semi-bankrupt industries,…) to reboot it. In fact (and this is what LEAP/E2020 means ever since February 2006 using the expression « global systemic crisis”), the global system is simply out of order; a new one needs to be built instead of striving to save what can no longer be saved.

History is not known to be patient, therefore the fifth phase of the crisis will ignite this required process of reconstruction, but in a harsh manner: by means of a complete dislocation of the present system, with particularly tragic consequences in the case of several big global players, as described in this 32nd issue of the GEAB (see the two parallel sequences).

According to LEAP/E2020, there is only one very small launch window left to prevent this scenario from shaping up: the next four months, before summer 2009. Practically speaking, the April 2009 G20 Summit is probably the last chance to put on the right tracks the forces at play, i.e. before the sequence of UK and then US defaults begin (2). Failing which, they will lose their capacity to control events (3), including those in their own countries for many of them; and the world will enter this phase of geopolitical dislocation like a “drunken boat”. At the end of this phase of geopolitical dislocation, the world will look more like Europe in 1913 rather than our world in 2007.

Because they persisted in bearing the ever-increasing weight of the ongoing crisis, most states, including the most powerful ones, failed to realise that they were planning their own trampling under the weight of History, forgetting that they were merely man-made organisations, only surviving because they matched the interest of a large majority. In this 32nd edition of the GEAB, LEAP/E2020 has chosen to anticipate the fallout of this phase of geopolitical dislocation so far as it affects the United-States, EU, China and Russia.

It is high time for the general population and socio-political players to get ready to face very hard times during which whole segments of our societies will be modified (4), temporarily disappear or even permanently vanish. For instance, the breakdown of the global monetary system we anticipated for summer 2009 will indeed entail the collapse of the US dollar (and all USD-denominated assets), but it will also induce, out of psychological contagion, a general loss of confidence in paper money altogether (these consequences give rise to a number of recommendations in this issue of the GEAB).

Last but not least, our team now estimates that the most monolithic, the most « imperialistic » political entities (5) will suffer the most from this fifth phase of the crisis. Some states will indeed experience a strategic dislocation undermining their territorial integrity and their influence worldwide. As a consequence, other states will suddenly lose their protected situations and be thrust into regional chaos.

---------
Notes:

(1) Barack Obama, like Nicolas Sarkozy or Gordon Brown, spend their time chanting about the historic dimension of the crisis, but they are just hiding the fact that they fully misunderstand its nature in an attempt to clear their names from the future failure of their policies. As to the others, they prefer to persuade themselves that the problem will be solved like any normal technical problem, albeit a little more serious than usual. Meanwhile everyone continues to play by decades old rules, unaware of the fact that the game is vanishing from under their noses.

(2) See previous GEABs.

(3) In fact it is probable that the G20 will find it more and more difficult to simply meet, as the growing trend is one of « every man for himself ».

(4) Source : New York Times, 102/14/2009

(5) Idem companies.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
farhad (01-03-2009)
Economy
Old 01-03-2009, 5:15 pm  
Darza

Default Economy
http://www.truthout.org/022709F

After the Financial Crisis, Civil War? Get Ready to "Leave Your Region ..."

Published on 02-28-2009
Source: Truth Out

Will the economic and financial crisis degenerate into violent social explosions? Tomorrow, will there be civil war in Europe, the United States and Japan? That's the rather alarming conclusion that the experts of European think tank LEAP/Europe 2020 lay out in their latest bulletin dated mid-February.

In that edition, which addresses the issue of the crisis entering a phase of "global geopolitical dislocation" in the third quarter of 2009, the experts foresee a state of "generalized every man for himself" in the countries stricken by the crisis. That panic would then conclude in logical confrontations, in other words, with partial civil wars. "If your country or region is an area where firearms are in mass circulation" (among big countries, only the United States is in that situation) LEAP indicates, "then the best way to deal with the dislocation is to leave your region, if that's possible."

According to that association, made up of independent contributors from European political, economic and diverse professional circles, the most dangerous regions are those where the system of social protection is the weakest.

Thus, the crisis would be able to spark violent popular revolts, the intensity of which would be aggravated by the free circulation of firearms. Latin America, as well as the United States, are the areas most at risk. "There are 200 million guns in circulation in the United States and social violence already manifests itself through gangs," LEAP head, Franck Biancheri, reminds us. Moreover, LEAP experts already detect population flight from the United States to Europe, "where direct physical danger will remain marginal," they maintain.

Stock Up on Supplies

Aside from armed conflicts, LEAP alerts us to the risks of possible energy, food and water shortages in regions dependent on the outside for supplies, and it advises that people stock up on provisions. This apocalyptic perspective could be ridiculed had not this think tank - as of February 2006 - predicted the onset and sequence of the present crisis with disturbing accuracy. So, three years ago, the association described the coming of a "global systemic crisis," initiated by a global financial infection related to American over-indebtedness, followed by a stock market collapse, specifically in Asia and the United States (of -20 to -50 percent in a year), then the bursting of all the global real estate bubbles in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, and emerging countries. All that would bring about a recession in Europe and a "very Great Depression" in the United States.

Must we conclude from this that the global crisis could transform itself into a world war? "LEAP's forecasts are extreme, but social violence is arising," concedes Barclays's economist Laurence Boone.

One hope remains, a "last chance" according to LEAP, that would lie in the ability of the G-20 - which meets April 2 in London - to promulgate a "convincing and audacious" action plan. In that case, the world would still not be out of the woods, because - as the experts do not fail to also remind us - a severe climate crisis is also materializing.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
farhad (01-03-2009)
Old 04-03-2009, 1:24 am  
Darza

Surprise Asteroid Buzzed Earth Monday
Victoria Jaggard
National Geographic News
March 2, 2009

Sky-watchers in Asia, Australia, and the Pacific islands welcomed a surprise guest Monday: an asteroid that passed just 41,010 miles (66,000 kilometers) above Earth.
Discovered only days ago, asteroid 2009 DD45 zipped between our planet and the moon at 13:44 universal time (8:44 a.m. ET). The asteroid was moving at about 12 miles (20 kilometers) a second when it was closest to Earth.

"We get objects passing fairly close, or closer than this, every few months," Timothy Spahr, director of the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Massachusetts, said in an email.

"Also, though, note these are only the ones that are discovered. Many more pass this close undetected"—as asteroid 2009 DD45 nearly did.

Astronomers didn't notice the oncoming asteroid until February 28, when it showed up as a faint dot in pictures taken at the Siding Spring Observatory in Australia.

At that point the asteroid was already a mere 1.5 million miles (2.4 million kilometers) from Earth, and closing in fast.

(Related: "Undetectable Asteroids Could Destroy Cities, Experts Say.")

Asteroids are rocks that generally range from a few feet to several miles in diameter. In our solar system most asteroids orbit the sun in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Asteroid to Buzz Earth Again?

At just 65 to 164 feet (20 to 50 meters) wide, the asteroid "was much fainter than anything visible to the naked eye" even during close approach, Spahr said.

But on Monday observers using backyard telescopes were able to track the asteroid speeding through the constellation Virgo for at least a few hours after the object's closest approach.

According to Spahr, amateur astronomers contributed to the center's monitoring efforts by sending in measurements, which are helping to refine calculations of the asteroid's orbit.
Continued on Next Page >>
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...d-earth_2.html
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
farhad (04-03-2009)
Old 04-03-2009, 3:22 am  
Darza

March 4, 2009

“No Time Left For World” Warns Top Russian Astrophysicist
By: Sorcha Faal

Kremlin reports submitted to Prime Minster Putin on Monday’s near miss of our Earth with the newly discovered asteroid 2009 DD45, which if it had hit our Planet would have unleashed “the force of a thousand atomic bombs”, are delivering an apocalyptic warning that “no time is left” for our World as catastrophic changes are said nearing as our Suns destabilization of our entire Solar System is nearing its “peak”.

These dire warnings are reported to have been issued by one of Russia’s top astrophysicists, Dr. Marina Romanova [pictured 2nd photo left], currently assigned to the US-Russia collaborative research team with Cornell Plasma Astrophysics Group in the United States, who is one of the World’s top experts in the complex magnetic fields surrounding stars and their associated “funnel flows” many experts believe are responsible for the rapid heating of our entire Solar System.

Not being told to the Western peoples by their propaganda media and government sources about the many cataclysmic events soon to befall our Earth is that our World is not alone in suffering a catastrophic buildup in its temperatures as every Planet in our Solar System is heating up too.

This buildup of heat in our entire Solar System cannot be ignored by the West’s scientists either, as the evidence for this being so exists to even the most rudimentary of scientific examination, but for their absurdities in explaining this phenomenon these same scientists stretch even the most absurd boundaries of logic, and as we can see exampled:

“Earth is heating up lately, but so are Mars, Pluto and other worlds in our solar system, leading some scientists to speculate that a change in the sun’s activity is the common thread linking all these baking events.

Others argue that such claims are misleading and create the false impression that rapid global warming, as Earth is experiencing, is a natural phenomenon.

While evidence suggests fluctuations in solar activity can affect climate on Earth, and that it has done so in the past, the majority of climate scientists and astrophysicists agree that the sun is not to blame for the current and historically sudden uptick in global temperatures on Earth, which seems to be mostly a mess created by our own species.”

Dr. Romanova in her report states about these absurd statements such as these by Western scientists not blaming our Sun for the heating up of the Planets in our Solar System is ‘scientific hypocrisy’ on the ‘grandest scale’ based solely upon geopolitical concerns that have nothing to do with the evidence that our Earth is in ‘great danger’ of catastrophic destructive events with each passing day.

Most damning of Dr. Romanova’s report, however, is her assertion that our World’s elite classes have long known of these catastrophic changes soon to come, and with each passing year have instilled in ordinary people ‘tremendous fears’ of everything so as to keep them ‘inactive’ so that only those picked to survive have any chance of life at all as our Earth changes forever.

Dr. Romanova’s report also makes the startling claim that what is now occurring to our Solar System has happened many, many times before leaving our Earth, specifically, devastated and forced to rebuild from what little will remain and that every ancient culture on Earth has known of this and issued warnings to future generations of what to expect, when to expect it and, most importantly, how to survive.

New reports from around the World are further confirming Dr. Romanova’s claims as new evidence of our last Earth’s civilization begin to emerge:

“Over the last several years, similar petroglyphs have been identified on as many as five continents. They all date from roughly the same time-period. In the late 20th century, archaeologists discovered a collection of symbols carved in stone as petroglyphs in the Negev desert of Israel that appeared to be writing. Dating of these symbols showed that they were made over an extended period time, beginning around 1700 BC.

This strange collection of symbols was first examined by Dr. James Harris, a petroglyph expert and archaeologist from Brigham Young University. He identified the alphabet as being a proto-Canaanite system, which successfully translated by using old-Hebrew or Thalmudic phonetic sounds.

Earlier, William McGlone, an amateur archaeologist and retired space engineer, discovered the same collection of symbols carved in heavily patinated stones surrounding the Southeast town of La Junta, Colorado. Dating of the patina corresponded to the same era as the writing found in Harkarkom in Israel.

The petroglyphs in Colorado were photographed and posted on the Internet. Within a few years, images of similar petroglyphs were sent to the site where the images were hosted, Viewzone, by archaeologists and historians from many different global locations. This included a huge collection of writing from the Republic of Yemen at the site of the palace of the Queen of Sheba.

Strangely, both the writing in Colorado and Yemen spoke of a similar event, possibly related to the Sun, which was prophesied to change human civilization.”

Most interesting about these reports are their many layered connections with the Sorcha Faal’s research into Russian DNA discoveries which include the discoveries that:

“Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA."

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code - especially in the apparent "useless" 90% - follows the same rules as all our human languages.

To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!”

And, if all of these are things brought to their most logical, though stunning conclusion, posits that human beings are our Earths ‘ultimate’ defending species created for the sole purpose or restoring our Planet after each cataclysmic cycle it has ever gone through.

There will be those, of course, who strenuously argue against this, but who, also, cannot resolve the most fundamental question of who we are as human beings to begin with, and as best articulated by author Michael Brooks in his examination of the most puzzling anomalies of modern science:

“Our gut instinct, our experience, is that we make the decisions to move, to think, to eat, to steal, to lie, to punch and kick. We have constructed the entire edifice of our civilisation on this idea. But science says this free will is a delusion. According to the world’s best neuroscientists, we are brain-machines. Our brains create the sense that somewhere within them is the “you” that makes decisions. But it is an illusion; there is no ghost in the machine. What does this mean for our sense of self? And for our morality – can we prosecute people for acts over which they had no conscious control?”

So, as our World faces what the ancients have foretold will be the most trying period in all of our history, left unknown are who will be left to pass these warnings on to those in our future.

May we prove as able in this endeavor as those behind us were.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1212.htm
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 11-03-2009, 3:39 am  
Darza

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age710583/pg27

3-10 Magnetosphere Spike 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGwTarJBdkI

At about 9:40UT a Significant but short burst interacted with our Magnetosphere on 3-10-2009 . This data was caught by Soho ,Nict and various Ground observations that includes 1 Neutron Ground Observation .The Dens(p./cc) Reading was off the scale , Translated into about a 20 minute spike in the Magnetosphere

@ 9:45 Ace Data Stream Stopped and restarted @ 9:57 . This is visable in both the Data Sets from Ace and the animated model from Batsrus

There were triggers , but none really match up for the exact time of this event unless it were by precursor or the clock settings are not correct . The burst @ 07:43:33 was a Short Spike could be the actual suspect

Triggers listed for 3-10-2009

IBAS SPI ACS TRIGGERS
2009-03-10T 07:43:33 Short SpikeAUTO12.46240.1 7204two bins
2009-03-10T 04:22:22 Possible GRBAUTO 9.402530 6840Same as previous tri
2009-03-10T 04:22:21Possible GRBAUTO 9.285230 6840Possible long GRB 09

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Darza, 31-03-2009 lúc 9:55 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn