Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Your concerns about UE school

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 14-10-2008, 2:00 am  
istvan

I agree with what Macsim said. All spiritual texts are very complicated and difficult to understand the real meaning. We can interpret it as we wish. I can just give a few examples: the Bible, the Upanishads, The Tibetan and Egyptian Book of the Dead, etc.
Those who try to explain the world of the souls usually make things complex. Just read the literature about chakras, their names, the sounds, colors, mantras, shapes, stones related to chakras. The same is true for the spirit-world. We also have to consider that spirituality was not completely publicly available for very many centuries. Most of the spiritual teachings were only for a few "chosen ones". And spiritual masters made things complicated so that if somebody who is not initiated would not understand much. (at least this is my opinion).
Every form of art is also a spiritual teaching. The art-works we consider valuable or masterpieces, are considered as such because they hold great spiritual teachings. We as viewers, listeners, readers have to look beyond the appearances and find that spiritual teaching.
I would say: Go to a big museum and you will be enlightened.

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (14-10-2008), georgy (14-10-2008), healingnow4u (14-10-2008), lotus (14-10-2008), translator (14-10-2008)
Old 14-10-2008, 11:59 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Indeed...
The guide will be waiting when the student is ready...
I hope I'm clinging not to Master Dang, nor to his school, but holding tight to his teaching.
Here I made a list of MP3 recordings that I have as of today.
regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (14-10-2008), istvan (14-10-2008), lotus (14-10-2008), thien thu 2 (15-10-2008)
Old 15-10-2008, 9:43 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Farkhad,

Of course I have not been trying to hurt anybody, especially my UE fellow friends, if I say something against the feelings/understanding of what we have learned so far from Master Dang: I just want to express/ share what I understand and/or donot understand the true meaning behind, in the hope to get some feedback ...to follow my spiritual path the-way-it-should-be for me!

The problem with me is that if there is something obscure I have to find out a way to keep me from the obscurity....

1. Here for example, if I dont beleive in the reincarnation right in the current life ( the changing/replacement of souls to facilitate/boost the spiritual evolution) : I can't "move up" to levels 19/20 ( what's for?). Master Dang had, many a times, said that Master did NOT believe blindly what he FIRST learned from High Beings and He only started teaching to us once He could prove them himself .

2.If I don't beleive, in the final aim, that the practice to transform the physical/corporal body into energy to "integrate" with my soul to perform the astral travel in order that, ultimately, I ...will be able to displace my physical body for a GOD's assignment- yet to be earmarked and made known to me - then I would never...decide to practice...!
I undertood instead that when Master taught us the technique to perform the astral travel : the final aim WAS to prepare for us the subsequent and efficient use the "senses of the astral body" ( while we are still having the physical body) so as to evolute better spiritually when we leave this corporal body of the current life.

This has been actually the handicap ( for me) : I have been practicing the technique to transform my physical body into energy in the hope to reach a stage when all the cells of my current body become energy cells which might be ...of beneficial use in the spiritual path of the non- physical life (!).Thus, so far, I am just able to feel "senseless" whenever I perform the practice of "space travel" technique, never feel the "merging" or the "seeing" of my physical body lying motionless on the bed! Can anybody honestly tell me his/her true achievements on this space travel?

Thank you for spending your valiable time to read the unwise thinkings of a stuborn UE student like me .

Thien thu

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 20-10-2008 lúc 9:14 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (27-10-2008), Farideh (15-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (15-10-2008), georgy (16-10-2008), lotus (15-10-2008), Myriam (16-10-2008), translator (15-10-2008)
Old 15-10-2008, 1:04 pm  
istvan

I would ask something else:
Is the transformation of our physical body into an energy body the next step in human evolution?
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farideh (15-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (15-10-2008), georgy (16-10-2008), lotus (17-10-2008), translator (15-10-2008), Анечка (27-11-2008)
Old 16-10-2008, 2:58 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Thien Thu,

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi translator View Post
Ramzıya, head of SHY/MEL center of Moscow, Russian Federation wrote

...All information stays preserved in the energy of torsion field lepton traces, and you, just like all those that reached higher degree of purity/sincerity, are capable of ‘reading’ this information. And that’s not some supra-natural capacities, Master says it’s going to be the norm for all – once their Chakras are activated and they do daily practices. The highest level in that is clear-sapience, and that is reached at Level 6 and 7 - we have students that started having this right away...
She used some modern quantum physics research language, but lepton trace is basically what you called a certificate...

I don't follow this closely, but it's most advanced theoretic research stuff that requires huge expenditures as CERN (in Geneva) and related laboratories for experimental proofs, and is likely to change the way Mankind understands the world.

Master used much cheaper and more accessible apparatus to develop our understanding... He didn't say that to get stronger we need to go to higher levels - but by studying and applying... Parallels?

Now, what did he mean by practice? Techniques is just first level answer. Master often said he always teaches us at 3 different levels...

regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (17-10-2008), Myriam (16-10-2008), thien thu 2 (18-10-2008), translator (16-10-2008)
Faith and doubts
Old 16-10-2008, 12:59 pm  
Myriam

Default Faith and doubts
Dear Thien, dear friends,

In brief, what is the purpose ?
not to get remembering when we are in spiritual space, but even one second is enough to succeed to reach the Divine knowledge to be able to help HERE, in this material world.
And then dont worry If you are able or not to go up to next course... Question yourself whether if you want/like/wish/feel to follow this course to help and develop, and also WHY are you questionning : because of fear, not to be "à la hauteur", or any other reason...
Meditate and ask your Guide/Master/God and dont wait for the answer, You can be very surprised...

With My Faith Love and Light
Myriam
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (06-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (16-10-2008), lotus (17-10-2008), thien thu 2 (18-10-2008), translator (16-10-2008)
Old 18-10-2008, 1:50 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Wink
Dear Thien Thu 2, dear all,

I have long hesitated before writing this, and I’ll make it as short as possible!

I’d like to answer the question about “moving in our astral body”!

1. Why? What for? We are here to do our best in this world! Why anticipating another world when our work in the previous one is not finished yet! I just wonder. To feel “proud” you can do it? To feel that “power” of doing it? I couldn’t understand when Mr. Dang taught those notions, and still can’t!

While you are wasting your time & energy trying (hard) to do it, you don’t answer the real reason for your being down here in that world!

2. If / when you succeed, what will you do up there, as everything is “strange, new”, so, may be dangerous to you, to your health, your psychological balance? Are you sure, once arrived to that desired point, you will react properly? (fright ? amazement?). Don't speak about the "silver cord", you know it's related to heath!
3. I’ve “lived” several (unwished) N.D.E.s, and once you are in the other world, actually, you don’t know what to do!! You just look around! Everything goes very fast! You haven’t finished thinking of doing something, it is done, of going somewhere, and you are there!
4. It is another world, with other “laws”. What I learnt there was “be careful! Do what you’re allowed to do, not more!” (“you don’t know the laws!”)
5. You say you can’t manage, but maybe it’s a protection. (Actually, for me, it IS a protection).

Of course, I can relate a NDE if you want, but I wouldn’t like you to think that, what happened to me is a general rule, it is just “what happened to me”, that’s all! We all have our own experiences!

L & L,

lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (06-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (18-10-2008), istvan (18-10-2008), thien thu 2 (20-10-2008), translator (20-10-2008)
Old 20-10-2008, 5:06 pm  
translator

Moscow, Russian Federation, Oct.20, 2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post

Now, what did he mean by practice? Techniques is just first level answer. Master often said he always teaches us at 3 different levels...
Dear friends, I wonder what we understand by «practice»?

For me, "practicing" can be explained with a following example: we have a L7 student, a young lady. Recently she read an announcement in one of the newspapers that a 5-year-old boy needs an ungent expensive surgery. Parents don’t have so much money so they asked people for help in gathering necessary funds. Our student wanted to help this child so much that she decided to clip out the announcement from the newspaper and transfer energy to the child. That’s how she understood Master Dang’s teaching that we can’t always help with money, but transferring UE can turn out to be more effective. For me, the most important is that she doesn’t know how her UE transfer affects the situation, but her sincerity, unconditional love, but most importantly – faith in this method – help her continue. This allows her to avoid staying indifferent to suffering of other people. This to me is "the practice" Master Dang spoke about.

The method of Master, or if some like to call it a teaching of Master Dang (if it’s more convenient, why not) is absolutely "practical and applied". In my view, transformation into energy (elias traveling to space), is a mean to enter "spiritual cosmos", and not some "astral world", which might end up being just a product of our imagination. Master used to say that you won’t see any physical objects in that “space”, since THERE IS ONLY NOTHINGNESS. It’s a HOME of our SOULS, the place where we nurish ourselves with all knowledge that can be taken into this wonderful world called "EARTH". And then, in accordance with our personal task, i.e. the mission, we will be capable of implementing responsibilities we received from God. Master repeatedly said:"... you requested a permission to come here, you asked to be allowed to come into the material world to correct your past mistakes".

Thus all of our life, day after day is nothing but PRACTICING.
Respectfully yours, Ramziya
Head-center of SHY-MOSCOW, L20 student of Master Dang

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (06-11-2008), farhad (27-10-2008), georgy (20-10-2008), lotus (21-10-2008), Myriam (21-10-2008)
Travelling to space...
Old 20-10-2008, 8:35 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Travelling to space...
...was just a label close to the "materialistic" mind to grasp the notion of the practice, introduced with Oriental Philosophy seminars.
But, it is not definitely astral voyage or any kind of "out of body experience" so visiting other words or frequency defined realms of existence is just a sign of unsuccessful practice.
The purpose is very simple and transparent: elevating the capacity of the student to help others and elevating the frequency of the "soul" in order to advance on the spiritual voyage.
Merging with Master's Soul is just a safe passage to those high frequencies and in the same time enough security for the practitioner if something undesirable is faced with (usually emanations of the student's karma).
Practicing of this technique has even more sense when Level 20.1 technique was introduced (0 - frequency).

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (06-11-2008), farhad (27-10-2008), lotus (21-10-2008), Myriam (21-10-2008), themis (12-12-2008), translator (21-10-2008)
Old 21-10-2008, 1:09 am  
translator

From a Skype-chat of my high-level friends:

[15:14:13] A a dit :yes, I organized forwarding and now Newsgroup posts greet me at my work email
[15:34:34] B a dit: I’d say only 5% of information accessible on the forum is being reflected in the Newsgroup
[15:35:15] B a dit: the owner seems to be busy or whatever…
[15:35:31] A a dit : as for me, I usually avoid reading the written stuff, trying to catch information directly (chuckle) from Universum
[15:35:54] B a dit : Can you teach me?
[15:37:03] A a dit : no big deal
[15:38:10] A a dit : you enter the state of balance....light and love.......leave everything behind........ and start receiving
[15:39:56] B a dit : I usually fall asleep before I start receiving anything – just like the French guys on the forum
[15:40:07] B a dit :
[15:43:29] A a dit : Well .. that’s correct... Remember, you should be in unconscious state if you want to receive information
[15:44:00] A a dit : i.e. brains in “off” mode
[15:46:55] B a dit : hey, that possibility should be explained to everybody... beginning Basic levels
[15:47:09] B a dit : and then we don’t need to call others when some seminars are organized, not even Internet – websites, newsgroups and the like...
[15:47:32] B a dit : just think how much time people will save by avoiding reading newspapers or watching TV
[15:47:52] B a dit : is it possible to read books that way?
[15:48:06] A a dit : not only possible – that’s how we should do it
[15:48:48] A a dit : I advise my daughter – put your textbook under your pillow, pray.... and plunge into meditation with bright thought and desire to receive knowledge
[15:49:02] B a dit : that’s great, no need to sit in libraries
[15:49:05] A a dit : indeed
[15:50:20] A a dit : just think – we are home, watching movies, being able to quote next phrases of characters before they speak – and you are asking about "reading books "
(chuckle)
[15:51:02] B a dit : did anybody test the results? Possible to see public testing results?
[15:51:43] B a dit : Can’t you see, what you encountered is exactly what Master taught us about (y)
[15:51:53] B a dit : Can you please explain more
[15:52:31] B a dit : it seems I didn’t get something right away
[15:53:05] B a dit : Can you do that with all kinds of movies/shows/etc.?
[15:54:02] A a dit : You mean books? That’s rather simple.... It’s like pulse reading… Suppose you see a man on the bus (or somebody tells you about him) – and all of a sudden all of his life is laid out in front of you. You don’t READ it, as if it’s presented in written form in front of you, but you simply know it DEEP and WIDE
[15:54:03] B a dit : or does it not happen always – only in some cases?
[15:54:53] A a dit : The same is with the book – you take it in your hands - plunge into nothingness....meditation – and you know the most important things of the book, not the chaff, but the grain, the salt of it
[15:55:51] A a dit : but there is one condition, quite an IMPORTANT one!!!!! We must be pure and calm as light, i.e. one with God...then we know everything we would like to know
[15:58:27] B a dit : that seems in tune with Ramziya’s post about clear-sapience…
[15:58:57] B a dit : I wish we could have post on the forum from time to time – I was the only one to learn it thanks to Skype, whilst there we have many people who try to make an effort to grow – they could also benefit
[16:02:29] B a dit : I would like to go to Ramziya’s L7 to Chaikovsky on Nov.1-2
[16:03:33] A a dit : you can attend it whilst staying at home – the technique is the same. At certain time put everything aside ...enter harmony with God, become purer – and receive all that Ramziya will be given (reciting it to the students)
[16:04:20] A a dit : ...but I understand, the atmosphere of the seminar is VERY SPECIFIC!!! Not comparable with anything else, I would love always being at the seminars…
[16:06:14] B a dit : it’s not the atmosphere so much – so far I’m unable to distinguish the information – it as if doesn’t exist for me...
[16:06:37] B a dit : even if it’s being sent by truck-loads from high up…
[16:07:28] A a dit : indeed, it’s being sent non-stop – if only we get to its level (get lighter, enlightened) – and we’ll be able to do whatever
[16:08:22] B a dit : Well, that’s the issue – how can I get enlightened... I also want that, you know…
[16:08:22] A a dit : The difficult part is not in receiving this information, but in putting aside the temporary world and all its phenomena. Sometimes we are TOO much just people, whilst it wouldn’t hurt to be HUMANS at least a little
[16:09:18] A a dit : practice, help humanity – to every little one and every minute: when you are commuting – transferring energy, without turning off Chakra 6, if busy with children – keep on sending them love
[16:10:44] A a dit : but currently, as it seems to me, the most important for us to have this is to SEPARATE ourselves from the material, from our desires, from power struggle, setting a wall to protect us from worries and concerns. That’s how I can put it. Be in love – always be in the balanced state of blissful calm
[16:11:04] A a dit : that’s not easy... I know… I consist of the flesh myself… but that’s what we SHOULD do!!!
[16:12:24] A a dit : and not a bit of negativity. Otherwise we’ll get our share right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and we are lucky if that touches our heads only.... sometimes all of the body can suffer!!!!!! As a lesson to be in peace and harmony with thyself, and so that you won’t even dare to want to think about some bad things
[16:13:14] B a dit : that’s exactly where we come across something... the material part of ours exists only because it’s good for something, so we shouldn’t forget it, but show respect it deserves...
[16:15:32] A a dit : indeed we should have a tea, if our body wants it, we should go to work – that’s where we’ll get some money, and I can bring joy to my close ones by buying them a new toy. But that’s just something you do. DON’T pay much attention to that. You have money -good. I actually thank God that the job I have allows me to keep attending seminars!!! And thanks God I have it. And that’s where it all ends. We shouldn’t consider the material as the key element, we shouldn’t think about it. If it’s there - good. If there is a lot of it – also good. If little, fine – we’ll manage, no problem.
[16:16:41] A a dit : without emotions about it – that’s how it is. Of course, if the soul is given a body – it means it’s needed for some purpose, and the body needs material things… But I don’t speak about clinging to something, and all related – things, food, gold, money, houses, etc...
[16:17:46] A a dit : Of course, I like beautiful golden jewelry! But I well understand that I won’t be able to have more than one set of ear-rings on – then why’s do I need another 5???? (maybe I put it to the extreme, but at least that must be clear)
[16:20:43] B a dit : I agree with you here... I talk about something different – do I need knowledge that wasn’t born in me? I certainly respect the other (or spiritual) world, but nobody invited me there yet... and I feel quite comfortable here as well... people need help here as well... so that’s unclear why should I go somewhere else (spiritual world)... SEPARATING myself from this world on top… - to quote you... even Master didn’t really call us there... he said it’s possible... if you do, do it like this... but he didn’t speak much more about it, right?
[16:20:52] B a dit : or did I missed something again?
[16:21:20] A a dit : what do you mean – the world on the other side????
[16:22:01] A a dit : our soul is everywhere, if you want to be in own body – then it’s in our physical world, whilst you do high-level practices – it leaves your body and is in the other dimension
[16:22:10] A a dit : it’s everywhere, and nowhere
[16:22:17] A a dit : that’s simple and very complex
[16:23:25] B a dit : so far I haven’t experienced leaving my body... even if the soul indeed does
[16:27:22] A a dit : that’s the thing – your physical body might not experience anything. When the soul travels, it’s Light, it does kindness, it’s light and fast, it’s not kept down by the brains –it’s subconscious and the intelligence, but when it comes back into the body – possibly your mind (not the intelligence) and your consciousness (and not the subconscious) won’t remember anything, because it’s physical. But your NON-feeling DOESN’T mean that your soul doesn’t learn and doesn’t develop. But physical brain sometimes and the intelligence are "not always” good friends
[16:28:31] A a dit : for me the path to enlightenment is in transferring energy to everything all the time, I strongly believe that it’s the best and shortest route
[16:30:09] A a dit : the more I am in love (transferring energy) – the stronger I become, and that reflects on my physical body, I as if fly through the streets, light in my eyes, joy in my heart
[16:32:07] B a dit : from what you say, my soul seems to be like a cat that’s walking on its own...
[16:32:19] A a dit : indeed
[16:32:35] A a dit : it just needs your body as a place.. to dwell from time to time (chuckle)
[16:32:57] A a dit : indeed, since you do UE, there is a purpose for the soul’s presence in your body
[16:33:28] A a dit : and when your brain is asleep, soul learns, possibly helping others, attending seminars
[16:34:14] A a dit : it’s very important to understand thyself, to hear your “main” soul
[16:34:41] B a dit : then I’m only L4 student – as after that my brain had no time to sleep
[16:35:21] B a dit : how naïve I was, sincerely working with the Double Pyramid
[16:35:28] B a dit : it was such a pity to give it up
[16:35:37] A a dit : it doesn’t matter what level you did in UE, only the vibration frequencies of your soul that are important
[16:35:49] B a dit : after I was forced to give up my 3 times per day 30 minute practices, there was no other technique that I really enjoyed
[16:35:58] A a dit : Master always used to repeat – I gave you everything at Level 3, you’re your Chakras were opened!!!!!!!!
[16:36:18] B a dit : Why on earth do some need Level 20.1 then?
[16:36:25] A a dit : well, we are lazy, and we cant push ourselves to keep developing independently
[16:36:39] A a dit : basically it’s just a kick on the backside....for speed
[16:36:44] A a dit : because we are lazy
[16:37:14] A a dit : we are paying for somebody to develop our spirituality (raising our energetic level)
[16:37:37] A a dit : we are people, we all run, trying to go further – if we can say so
[16:38:04] B a dit : well, we can simply audit Basic or Intermediate seminars... those of Paola or Ramziya are always something... but here we have to pay by our readiness to overcome our EGO (we won’t be issued new diplomas) and listen it over the Internet, on equal with others...
[16:38:40] A a dit : that’s a personal choice
[16:38:45] B a dit : that’s probably when I got off the track – already on Level 4... I hardly made it to Level 5 seminar...
[16:39:21] A a dit : One of my children told me - mummy, I don’t transfer energy with my hands, but with my Chakra 6. I was told that from above
[16:40:02] A a dit : You think I could forbid him doing that by saying: NO, you are not on that level yet? He was born in 1990, so maybe he’s wiser than me…?
[16:41:01] B a dit : Paola spoke about that in Dnepropetrovsk
[16:42:26] A a dit : and they are at home, when I re-listen to the seminar recordings...
[16:42:50] A a dit : and sometimes, when Master answers something, they come and tell me: “I knew that”
[16:43:23] A a dit : that’s exactly the reason why I say – the figure (seminar level) in your diploma doesn’t mean so much… it’s how pure you are which is important
[16:45:05] B a dit : thank you for your "messages" and thanks to the Higher Beings for your job that allowed me to learn something from you...
[16:45:53] A a dit : you are welcome… anything that’s beneficial is good, all of us are for that purpose – so that humans help humans
[16:47:18] B a dit : (y) and I also ask Higher Beings to resolve your Internet access difficulties that that through you they would be able to help many learn via the forum (sun)
[16:48:08] A a dit : thanks (nod)
[16:50:56] B a dit : otherwise we only have representatives of Dnepropetrovsk, Minsk, Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kazan and Chaikovsky posting something, others reading only… and your beautiful city (Nizhniy Novgorod) is not yet represented...

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (06-11-2008), farhad (27-10-2008), georgy (21-10-2008), lotus (21-10-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Special Articles 2 16-10-2008 2:25 pm
Master Luong Minh Dang Messages Through Scripture Channeling (in poetic format) aspil mel Your concerns about UE school 19 27-08-2008 4:39 am
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Your concerns about UE school 1 24-12-2007 11:25 am

Ðang đọc: 3 (0 thành viên và 3 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn