Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 06-08-2009, 1:01 am  
translator

More pictures from
1) L16-18 in Dnepropetrovsk, 18-19 July 2009

2) L19-20 in Dnepropetrovsk, 24-26 July 2009

3) Meeting with colleagues from HUESA, Dnepropetrovsk, 21 July 2009

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-11-2009)
Old 13-08-2009, 12:37 am  
translator

Moscow, Russia
August 12, 2009

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Dear friends! Today can't be said a day of joyous festivity. Today is an anniversary of the day since when the soul of Master Dang is no longer in his body. He sacrificed himself for us, since beginning this very moment his soul started shining in our bodies. May the soul of the Master see that it's giving up of the body was a great act of service to us, as he shared himself with all of us. We remember this every minute and every second of our lives. May Master see that we carry his love in our hearts and share it just like he did, with everyone we come accross on our path. We love you Master. Help us reach wisdom and enlightenment. Hugging you all. Light and Love.
Ramziya

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 19-08-2009, 12:30 am  
translator

Based on
Trích:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/8/17
Subject: Aviso para quienes ya tienen el Nivel 20
To: centro-ser@centro-ser.com

Invitamos a las personas que han tomado el Nivel 20 después de la muerte del Maestro para que nos acompañen al Nivel 20 que se dará en Monterrey del 3 al 6 de septiembre, la aportación será de $2000 pesos.

Para los auditores que tomaron el Nivel en el 2007, la aportación será de $600 pesos.
and

Trích:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/6/12
Subject: CURSOS DE ESTA SEMANA
To: centro-ser@centro-ser.com

Aportación:
Nivel Básico $700
Nivel Intermedio I $2000
Nivel Intermedio II $2000
Auditar estos niveles es de $100 por curso
some search on the Internet and analysis of the publicly available information, we know
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi translator View Post
Mexican peso exchange rate for today and yesterday being: 10 MXN = 0,7481 USD = 23,7331 RUR = 2131,4731 BYR = 6.2777 UAH

Costs of doing UE seminars in Mexico
Basic = 700 MXN = 52,367 USD = 1661,317 RUR = 149203,12 BYR = 439,439 UAH
1st Intermediate = 2000 MXN = 149,62 USD = 4746,62 RUR = 426294,62 BYR = 1255,54 UAH
2nd Intermediate = 2000 MXN = 149,62 USD = 4746,62 RUR = 426294,62 BYR = 1255,54 UAH
Auditing of the above levels = 100 MXN =7,481 USD = 237,331 RUR = 21314,731 BYR = 62,777 UAH

????

L.20 = 2000 MXN = 149,62 USD = 4746,62 RUR = 426294,62 BYR = 1255,54 UAH
Auditing L.20 (for those who initially studied from Master Dang) = 600 MXN = 44,886 USD = 1423,986 RUR = 127888.39 BYR = 376,662 UAH

Keeping in mind that Monterrey UE people are most active from among our Mexican colleagues (as well as worldwide) from MEL team, we can assume that this pricing policy is OKed by MEL headquarters in U.S.A.

When Master was physically with us, Mexico, countries of Latin American, Eastern-Europe, India and South-East Asia were part of one pricing category. How's it nowadays?

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-11-2009), istvan (19-08-2009)
Old 19-08-2009, 1:43 am  
translator

16-Aug-2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi lightofjoy View Post
From today www.huesa.org has new logo. Our colleagues from Academy of Human and Universal Energy and Spirituality are now using

as their visual identity

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (11-11-2009), lightofjoy (20-08-2009)
Old 15-09-2009, 7:54 am  
translator

A group picture after L20 seminar in Monterrey, Mexico - Sept. 03-06, 2009

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (11-11-2009)
Old 04-11-2009, 1:10 am  
translator

Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan/Russian Federation
November 3, 2009

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Last week I received a request for help from St.Petersburg UE students going to attend Sri Lanka congress this week, and thus corresponded with representatives of The Open International University of Complementary Medicines - organizers of the 47th World Congress in Colombo. During this interaction I learned that in the course of this event they are planning to have inauguration of the new UE faculty facility in the rural setting just outside the city of Colombo.

Despite my requests, the organizers didn't provide me with any information on the destiny of the building in one of Colombo's central districts that was passed to the school of Universal Energy in 2002 personally by Sir Anton Jayasuriya (the founder of Medicina Alternative and the late head of the OIUCM) in the presence of Master Dang. According to my knowledge that facility was used for teaching UE for at least a number of years. My friend Donaes Plattel, HUESA videoconferences administrater agreed to help me to figure this out as he intends to be attending the Congress.

Current head of OIUCM Professor Mendis expressed his pity I won't be able to attend this year's World Congress and kindly agreed to post me the abstracts of presentations that will be made in the plenary and sessions meetings.

Professor Mendis is letting everyone know that:

Trích:
It is indeed the privilege of the Directors of The Open International University for Complementary Medicines and Medicina Alternativa to inform you that the late Prof. Anton Jayasuriya was posthumously awarded the United Nations Millennium award for his contribution to humanity during his lifetime by the Secretary General
Kofi A. Annan.
I was unable to verify this from unrelated parties - search neither at official UN website, nor in Google provided me with something to confirm the claim.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (04-02-2010), istvan (04-11-2009)
Old 06-11-2010, 5:49 pm  
translator

From the Russian forum

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi lightofjoy View Post
At the end of September 2010, Mrs.Paola Scotti-Mariani, the head center of Universal Energy in the city of Torino in Italy, Official Representative of Master Luong Minh Dang in the countries of Eastern Europe formally closed her organization of S.H.Y.-Italia.

This step was undertaken as a means to lower the financial burden for people willing to learn UE Healing by means of cutting unnecessary overhead costs. At the moment, Paola conducts the discussion meetings dedicated to these matters for Torino community of those interested in UE Healing in her home (in Italian) with the Internet broadcast for all those willing to join them.

Internet domain www.shyitalia.com continues to be her property and currently transformed into the message board of the Torino community of UE Healing Practitioners. Overall style of the website stays unchanged - site has plain gray background with 3D shapes of the old logo of European Research Institute of Human and Universal Energy (IEREUU in Italian).
S.H.Y.-Italia logo is now replaced by the photo of the Monument to Mankind Ancestors, designed and placed in the garden of Paola & Vanni's home by permission of Master Dang in the summer of 2006 by Vanni and a few other UE practitioners (Master transferred Energy to it on July 9, 2006 when Paola was conducting L13 seminar in Kazan, Russia).

On of the side effects of this step was realizing by Torino community of UE Healing Practitioners that the state of "Wisdom and Enlightenment" should be reached and lived by humans on a daily basis: me, here, now and in full, and not someone, somewhere, sometime and somehow.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 06-11-2010 lúc 6:04 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (06-11-2010), Iana (08-11-2010)
Old 10-11-2010, 11:58 pm  
translator

Trích:
6. We are looking forward to prepare a small book containing presentation materials on Master's biography from "The Roots of the Master".
7. We are planning to publish full Biography of the Master in 2011. This material will be translated in a number of languages and available to all students.
Translated back from French translation of MEL-Headquarters letter of August 20, 2010 (originally in English)

http://shyfrance.com/Lettre%20HUE%20...out%202010.pdf

If above material in French becomes inaccessible, the downloaded copy is available here.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (13-01-2011)
Old 16-12-2010, 7:02 am  
translator

December 16, 2010

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
As of now, the most popular Internet resources among the Russian-speaking UE practitioners are:
* for conversations and exchange of photoes - "Человечество Просветление Любовь" group in www.odnoklassniki.ru social network,
* for Russian audio-video storage and access - Spiritual Human Yoga group in ВКонтакте social network - http://vkontakte.ru/club4098846,
* for textual information on the history of UE school, seminars and research - http://www.ue-global.com (many note difficulty with new user registration)
* for Internet-auditing of seminars - Skype chat-group

I'm looking forward to introduce respective changes into respective sections of http://shyru.narod.ru/ - the most popular Russian-speaking Internet web-site on the UE teaching of Master Luong Minh Dang)

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (19-12-2010)
Old 13-01-2011, 11:09 pm  
Myriam

Sorry this picture is not a monument to Ancestors, this is a unique kind of pyramid I ever seen in all that exists, may be a special test... before big Antenna....

Love and light.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (13-01-2011)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Pictures from different centers Farkhad Fatkullin News & Announcements 2 27-02-2009 5:15 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am

Ðang đọc: 13 (0 thành viên và 13 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn