Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 31-08-2008, 2:43 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

> Kazan, Tatarstan/Russian Federation, August 30, 2008
>
> My dear friends,
>
> I want to thank you once again for creating http://audit.ue-global.com/.
> This initiative, just like the forum itself, has great spiritual meaning.
>
> Before this pilot project will move to its next stage, we'll need to come up with a solution which will automate authorization for participants willing to log in to listen to a seminar or other UE-related event somewhere around the world.
>
> I would also ask your help about finding a reliable and secure way to store and share online audio-files with authorized auditors. I was approached by one of Russian-speaking UE student who put a lot of effort to obtaining, digitizing and storing all possible Russian translation of Master Dang's seminars - who wants to make this wealth available to others. With the course of time all UE instructors and their students will start understanding Master Dang's teaching better, but it's very important for us from time to time go back to the original teachings of Master.
>
> With kind regards,
> Farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (01-09-2008)
Old 06-09-2008, 7:38 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

Slowly the auditing website is taking shape. For detailed information about auditing opportunities visit this website periodically.
http://audit.ue-global.com

I would appreciate your feed-back and suggestion related to this website.

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (06-09-2008), lotus (07-09-2008), vladimir (07-09-2008)
Old 11-09-2008, 8:37 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,
We will not be able to audit Paola's Basic level she'll be teaching this coming weekend in Torino, as her son will be away and will not be able to help her organize the broadcast.
always yours,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (11-09-2008), lotus (12-09-2008)
Old 03-10-2008, 3:17 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

Next weekend, on October 10 -12, we have to opportunity to audit Level Intermediate 1 (5.1-6), instructed by Paola Scotti-Mariani. English and Russian translation will be provided.
For further information please check http://audit.ue-global.com

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (09-10-2008)
Old 09-10-2008, 10:20 pm  
istvan

Regarding this weekends online auditing:
The intermediate level 1 will last for 2 days, on the 11th and 12th of October.
Those of you who are not yet registered auditors and wish to connect and listen please read the General Rules on http://audit.ue-global.com and send an email with the necessary information to melauditing@gmail.com.

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (09-10-2008)
Old 16-10-2008, 2:42 pm  
translator

From St.Petersburg, Russian Federation

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
Farkhad, please advise if I absolutely have to attach a copy of my certificate? I temporarily have some computer problems, so I can’t do that now. What should I do?
and the Russian administrator's reply

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Master placed responsibility on Paola (and gave her carte-blanche ) for Italy, India, countries of Africa and Eastern Europe... – basically half of the world.

In her turn, she trusted Oleg, Istvan and me to organize International Online Auditing program.

Soon Worldwide administrative MEL Headquarters joined in this initiative. As of today, the program has periodic participants not only from Paola’s area of responsibility, but also centers and auditors from Iran, Turkey, countries of Western Europe, Latin and Northern Americas.

Developing a large-scale program in the international organization like the school of Master Dang requires some responsibility. If you cannot send a certificate, then request the head-center of your city to send us the necessary registration information personally from his/her own email account.

With kind regards,
фархад
Trích:
For a current list of digital mp3 format records in my library, see http://www.ue-global.com/attachment....0&d=1223960120 (87 Kb, Microsoft Word)

Access is on the same http://audit.ue-global.com conditions.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 16-10-2008 lúc 2:47 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-11-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (17-10-2008), lotus (17-10-2008)
Old 07-01-2009, 1:14 am  
translator

I replaced links so that they direct you to the same information in English

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
As a result of technical discussions with Dnepropetrovsk organizers, it's becoming clear they would have difficulties at providing Online-auditing opportunity for L19 to be taught in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine on Feb.6-8, 2009 by Paola Scotti-Mariani (Official representative of Master Dang in the countries of Italy, India, Eastern Europe and Africa), as it would be away from their center in the larger hall, which doesn't have high-speed internet access.

Those willing to audit to Paola teaching will hopefully have such opportunities on Jan.16-18, when she'll be teaching 2nd Advanced (in Torino/Italy), and on Jan.31-Feb.1, when she'll be teaching 1st Advanced (in Krivoy Rog/Ukraine).

See preliminary schedule of potential Online Auditing opportunities at http://audit.ue-global.com/index.php...endar.Calendar

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (07-01-2009)
Old 20-03-2009, 2:31 am  
translator

March 7, 2009
Trích:
Russian Online auditing for March 7 & 8 is cancelled - I cannot be provided with English line
March 19, 2009
Trích:
Short summary report on first two L19 seminars by Vu Tran of MEL-Headquarters in USA was published on March 16.

It's section on future plans states:
Trích:
In the future MEL Headquarters will offer more connections to help the Centers who wish to join and audit the Seminars through the internet. The auditing connection is only for the Centers with the approval of MEL Headquarters. For students in a region who wish to audit, please contact the local Center in order to send a request to MEL Headquarters for consideration. You can visit our website to know more about the schedule. Please contact MEL Headquarters to submit your request in advance so we have enough time to respond and assist you with the technical details.
Keeping this in mind, I intend to address MEL center in Kazan for their assistance in passing my auditing connection request for consideration of MEL-Headquarters. I intend to continue supporting Online Auditing Program and will be happy to contribute into making www.mel-global.com published high-level seminars available for Russian-speaking Online Auditors worldwide (or as authorized by MEL-Headquarters).

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 30-10-2009, 5:29 pm  
translator

Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan/Russian Federation
Oct.30, 2009

Trích:
Dear colleagues,

This weekend, Oct.31 - Nov.1, Ms.Ramziya Kadenova of Moscow agreed to provide Online Skype-audio connection for all qualifying auditors interested in experience sharing. This will be a Basic level seminar for students in the city of Chaikovsky, in Permsky krai of the Russian Federation.
For those willing to connect - that's going to start at 9:00 am CET and will run until about 3 pm both Saturday and Sunday.

General connection instructions can be found via http://audit.ue-global.com

I am volunteering to provide translation to all English-speaking auditors via my Skype:ue_rus. At the moment we have non-Russian speaking auditors from countries of Eastern and Western Europe, as well as Africa

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 30-10-2009 lúc 5:32 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
istvan (30-10-2009)
Old 20-12-2009, 8:03 pm  
translator

Dear friends,

Paola of SHY-Italia published their seminars schedule for 2010

Practically all Torino seminars are available for Online auditing in Italian, Russian and English via Skype.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Level 20 seminar in U.S xem_kia News & Announcements 0 10-01-2008 4:00 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn