Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
community action
Old 09-05-2008, 9:49 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default community action
Dear friends,
Kassie has a point (I quote her below), so I start this new thread.

Please feel free to contribute whatever you feel like - maybe a comment, or an example, a quote, or simply a smile. If you disagree, go ahead and say so... I'll thank you only ONCE, as there is no way for thanking twice on the forum.

Master's teaching found me through his instructors. They & later Master himself contributed with great examples which helped me to grow in my faith. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience of learning and helping others learn - translating seminars from L5 up to L20 (which helped me to cover expences related to doing all those levels).
Now he left us. So what am I to do?

I'm living my life, always ready to learn from a worthy example. I guess that means I am constantly judging: what's worthy for me to learn and what's not. And I'll continue for as long as I feel it's benefiting me...

If Master said that he taught us everything already at L3 (which is now an integral part of Basic Level), then there isn't really big point in trying hard to go to higher levels... Thus UE is not about a "new & improved" technique, but understanding what Master meant at L3...
Hey, does technique really matter then?
If so, we and our relatives & friends might as well save some money & concentrate on the real thing, instead of learning better techniques.

The reason Master kept making higher levels (my point of view), was trying to find new ways how to try to explain us what he meant. This is the Spirituality that I care about.

Now that he is physically gone, he cannot physically do that for us. But we are humans, so we can only learn through interaction. Who can we interact with to continue on this particular path of understanding? Who would be the one to help? Hey, how about the instructors? They were "connecting" to his spirit and teaching... Of course they will continue teaching their respective levels - UE is a great tool. Whilst I can be auditing (and maybe sharing this opportunity with others)!

It's like learning from a few words that a passer-by exclaims...
We might hear just two words, which are right for us... And all of a sudden we get it, why this or that did/did not happen.

So whenever we can, we join online and audit seminars.
If you would like to, feel free to join. See more in Online Seminar Auditing thread by Istvan at
http://www.ue-global.com/showthread....=newpost&t=319

Nice part about it - we do not need to form an organization or association or fund to audit. It's a community action. UE instructors & centers (organizers), as well as the technical staff & interpreters are simply service providers. And it's free-market economy: we make auditing available for free (given you cover your own connection-related expences).

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie
Hey folks,

I think this thread is supposed to be about the Buddha's concept of 'Via Negativa'.

Perhaps the leadership links could be under a separate new thread so members can easily see that there is a whole other interesting topic of discussion and study.

I am guessing that people who are interested in learning about the 'path of negation' may like to be allowed to follow that discussion through the same thread.

Then again, people who have no interest in clicking a thread called 'Via Negativa' might quite happily follow a thread on leadership.

Perhaps we could entitle the new thread 'Farkhad's 30-Day Countdown Plan for World Domination by UE STudents'

Sorry for teasing you there Farkhad! You are definitely a young warrior. Hasn't the new baby at home slowed you down a little?

I actually do think your concept of finding avenues that UE students can explore to make a difference in the wider world is a great one.

We can't always be bashing people over the head to learn UE. Sometimes it isn't the right time for them to learn. But we can make a positive impact by actively living the amazingly positive message that the Master inspired within us all.

I also think that in order to keep the forum as fresh as possible, to generate more dynamic discussions, it would be good to separate new ideas into new threads so that we can really explore that topic.

I don't know by the way if you are suggesting that the UE school should become a non profit org. However, I believe the Master looked into all the possibilities many years ago and decided against that avenue.

There are problems with 501(C3) companies too. I have worked for some such organizations. They are not necessarily good just by virtue of being called 'non profit'.

I will check out your links more thoroughly. Thank you Farkhad.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (17-05-2008), Myriam (11-05-2008)
Old 11-05-2008, 6:56 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Ildus of SHY-Kazan approved my renewal of SMS-list for Russia. We'll discuss details in a week (when I get home).

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Diksha vladimir NON-UE FORUM 50 25-05-2008 9:27 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn