Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
The Wisdom of Your Cells
Old 12-04-2009, 10:03 am  
admin
Administrator

Lightbulb The Wisdom of Your Cells

Trích:
The Wisdom of Your Cells is a new biology that will profoundly change civilization and the world we live in. This new biology takes us from the belief that we are victims of our genes, that we are biochemical machines, that life is out of our control, into another reality, a reality where our thoughts, beliefs and mind control our genes, our behavior and the life we experience. This biology is based on current, modern science with some new perceptions added.

The new science takes us from victim to creator; we are very powerful in creating and unfolding the lives that we lead. This is actually knowledge of self and if we understand the old axiom, "Knowledge is power," then what we are really beginning to understand is the knowledge of self-power. This is what I think we will get from understanding the new biology.

For complete article, please read the attached file:

thay đổi nội dung bởi: admin, 12-04-2009 lúc 1:04 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến admin vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (12-04-2009), istvan (12-04-2009), Myriam (19-04-2009), thien thu 2 (13-04-2009), translator (13-04-2009)
Old 14-04-2009, 12:23 pm  
Darza

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Darza View Post
[quote:Xenus 642724
Hey look, they finally stated what charged particles can do when they're in our atmoshphere.
[/quote
It is already established scientifically dna is influenced by the energy received by the cells. The skin of the cells has antenna's which receives energy which changes the dna/rna. Google Bruce Lipton, New Biology and Epigenetic control.

The New Biology- From Victim to Master of Your Health:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCcnDuY6-4&hl=nl

Bruce Lipton Interview - The Biology Of Belief - Part 1 of 6 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jPEWeQ38k&hl=nl

That means, when our atmosphere receives new energies from whatever source there is an effect on the level of dna, the effects on the magnetosphere also reflect in our dna.

My theory is the new energies change reality altogether, it is all connected. Happenings, circumstances, attributes, emotions, beliefs, perception, accelerating changes, life, destiny, it is all influenced by the incoming energies,

Also these new whatever energies cannot be avoided. Every being gets hit by them. That is why it is important to clean the mind of old programming, of beliefs, of rules. Detox the mind and body and it gets easier to assimilate these new unavoidable energies.
A post from this thread:

Chandra Uncovers Youngest Supernova in Our Galaxy
http://www.ue-global.com/showthread.php?t=782&page=5
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Darza vì bài post hữu ích này:
admin (14-04-2009), Myriam (19-04-2009), thien thu 2 (15-04-2009)
Old 13-05-2009, 4:36 pm  
Subbaraman

Nice one..Got this at the right time before Level 13++.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 15-05-2009, 9:24 am  
thien thu 2

Dear UE "high tech" friends,

I have no internet at home and wish to download a "youtube.com" link's ( as above) to a file to HEAR again at my PC at home.( This particular topic really touched , struck , hit me in the heart!!)

Can anybody tell me if it's possible,please.

Dear admin : I badly need your help in this problem of mine. Can you ...transfer part of yr hi-tech to me personally by email ?

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn