Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > News & Announcements

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Mass meditation, let love clear all the hatred
Old 01-08-2008, 2:59 pm  
dat_mel

Default Mass meditation, let love clear all the hatred
According to the latest announcement from Lady Theresa: There will be lots of big changes to our Mother Earth, she therefore asks for the solidrity and the contribution from all of you. No matter who you are in UE school or whether you are an UE student or not, as long as you feel that it is necessary and you want to share. Everyday we will have a mass meditation and pray for the Mother Earth from 12pm to 12.10 Vietnam time (3pm-3.10 Australia time). I hope that we will all act for the big problems and forget all the differences in our thoughts and which school we are in. Dat mel have announced that to my friends "Khi Cong" and "Mat tong" and they all agreed with that. If you wish to receive the video, pls go to www.huesa.org or directly www.huesa.org/en/node/194 On different occation, you may receive the video from the Temple in Australia, video of Ld Theresa or the UE center...

Only love can help mankind,
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 8 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến dat_mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (02-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (01-08-2008), georgy (01-08-2008), lotus (02-08-2008), Myriam (04-08-2008), Ravic (04-09-2008), Tania (04-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (16-09-2008)
Old 01-08-2008, 9:36 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Good job Theresa!!!
May there be more of us ready to contribute without expecting anything in return to all and everyone's benefit. Meditation, just like prayer - more never hurts, just like taught by Master Dang.

"Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness."
- Mahatma Gandhi -

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (02-08-2008), lotus (02-08-2008), Тихомирова Т. (17-09-2008)
Change time to 21h Melbourne time
Old 13-09-2008, 1:00 pm  
dat_mel

Default Change time to 21h Melbourne time
From tomorrow, we will change time to make menditation together to 21h Melbourne time. It will be more easy for us in everywhere of the world.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến dat_mel vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (18-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-09-2008), georgy (14-09-2008), lotus (16-09-2008), Myriam (14-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (17-09-2008)
Old 16-09-2008, 1:59 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends, would the following statement seem true for you?"Meditation is an act of empowering Higher Beings with our own will, so that they can care of things the best possible way".
Thank you in advance.
always yours,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (16-09-2008), lotus (16-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (17-09-2008)
Old 16-09-2008, 3:48 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Wink
Yes, dear Farkhad, I've read many times texts similar to your quotation, with a lot of possibilities, (the Good, the Bad, the In-Middle, etc- - -) but with the addition: God remains the Great Supervisor!

L & L,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (17-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (17-09-2008)
Old 17-09-2008, 1:55 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Absolutely, my friends.

Once in U.S. I read a quote on a memorial - "Do it. Don't daydream about it. Do it..."

I think Master was telling us the same thing, when he said "I meditate 24 hours a day".

Jews express the same somewhat differently -
"Do your best, and let God take care of the rest."

So I come to the following definition:
mass meditation is acting for the benefit of all humanity, 24 hours a day, wherever we are and whatever we do, practiced by as many people, as possible...

I would suspect that the more people will be performing mass meditation, we will indeed clear not only hatred, but even many misunderstandings, etc., making our planet a friendlier place.

Could somebody comments?

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (18-09-2008), georgy (18-09-2008), lotus (17-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (19-09-2008)
Old 17-09-2008, 2:55 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Yes, but we must never forget: the more the Sun shines, the greater/stronger the shadow is!

I know the Sun is always the winner, but we must accept the shadow that goes with it! - - -

L & L
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (18-09-2008), georgy (18-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (19-09-2008)
Old 17-09-2008, 2:58 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

if a number of suns shine from different directions, the possibility of shadows decreases significantly. So the more the better?

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (18-09-2008), georgy (18-09-2008), lotus (17-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (19-09-2008)
Old 17-09-2008, 3:18 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
I don't know if it "works" that way!!!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (17-09-2008), georgy (18-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (19-09-2008)
Old 17-09-2008, 3:26 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

it is proven by physics experiments - if we have light coming from single point only and there is some obstacle on its path - there will be shadow. Bot if we have a number of points (shining themselves or reflecting the light coming from the initial source) - then the shadow will be smaller. if there were no Moon and stars, it would have been total darkness on Earth.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
A UE Meditation Secret NATO Meditations 33 27-11-2008 9:45 pm
Mass Menditation dat_mel News & Announcements 3 31-07-2008 9:20 am
A UE Meditation Secret NATO Special Articles 1 26-11-2007 10:33 pm

Ðang đọc: 2 (0 thành viên và 2 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn