I wish...
Old 18-11-2008, 12:52 am  
istvan

Default I wish...
I wish we would be students on the path of spirituality,
I wish we could live without being selfish,
I wish we would not be egocentric,
I wish this forum alive.

Obviously I am a hopeless dreamer. I dream about utopist spirituality. I have my head somewhere far away in the clouds hoping to make a difference. I did not understand many teachings of Master, yet, but I understood a few. And those few put me in this dreaming state, lifted my head high in the clouds every day. I believe unconditionally in the idea that we should work in the benefit of mankind, with love and selfishlessness. I believed this was a School of Spirituality. I offered many years of my life, day after day, in the pursuit of this goal, to help Mankind, so that more and more people would start seeing also other sides of the truth. And I will keep on fighting for this.
Am I naïve? Am I stupid? Am I hopelessly stupid? Is it so wrong what I want? I really would like to know. It is so nice and comforting to live a life with your head in the clouds, believe in ideals and be in a constant dreaming state.
Sometimes I touch ground. And what do I see? That all I believe in is a fairy-tale. With nicely packaged plastic fairies. Nice, pink box with golden text on it. Inside the box a serial-made worthless doll. And me, stupid consumer, instantly buy it.
School of Spirituality? What? Only the nice package. Made especially for dreamers like me. But I continue believing in it. Too bad, that the doll inside the box is quite rotten. School of Spirituality? Built by people who only care about their self image, only follow profit, want to be one step above the community they are part of. And these people still have their chakras open? Most of them they even teach during the basic level that these are the conditions which make chakras “close”. Very nice. Incredibly Spiritual. I, openly ask God: What are You doing, you only open the chakras and never close them? Well, You should!
I believed that Mankind, finally, is willing to learn about spirituality and step beyond the natural desire of fulfilling basic instinct. I believed that not only a “chosen few” are beyond this stage in their evolution. Truth is we still are animals. Our goals in life are to be wealthy, have sex, eat, drink and dominate our fellows. This is our real spirituality.
And this forum? Is Dead. It was supposed to be a place where people are friends, open and share their knowledge and understanding. Who are those? Only 3 - 5 people, who probably are dreamers like me. Can 3-5 people make a forum? 3-5 out of the so many thousands of students world-wide who have access to internet. Internet should bring us closer, but on Our forum only separates us more. Nobody dares, or does not want to share anything? Is this what Master was teaching us? If yes, please enlighten me.
Was Master the same hopeless dreamer I am? Did he leave because he finally realized this? Is this why the reincarnation of Nuth (if she really exists and is here, now) does not want to be public?
I am disappointed. Deeply disappointed. So, I will return with my head in the clouds and continue be the hopeless dreamer. And I let everybody devour each other over domination, self-divinization, profit and whatever you want.
What will you do?

thay đổi nội dung bởi: istvan, 18-11-2008 lúc 1:02 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (18-11-2008), farhad (18-11-2008), georgy (20-11-2008), healingnow4u (20-11-2008), translator (24-11-2008), Анечка (21-11-2008)
Old 18-11-2008, 1:07 am  
farhad

They say that I'm a dreamer...
But I'm not the only one...

Our dreams are like a software necessary to operate the hardware.
The former and the latter must be developped more or less in parallel...

So we've got some work ahead

regards,
farhad

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 18-11-2008 lúc 1:28 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (18-11-2008), georgy (20-11-2008), healingnow4u (20-11-2008), максим (18-11-2008)
Old 20-11-2008, 12:55 am  
georgy

Don’t be a dreamer, reality is different, and so u must face it. To dream is to deny God’s divine plan and creating your own reality. Dreams will take u to the Maya, that entire utopia will never happen if we’re still dreamers; we need to act immediately, help mankind as much as we can with transferring UE with no limits;
God works in a different way that we can not even imagine.
I think that UE students are the first one's on earth that learn the lessons of selfishness and power consciously
Every human being has its own unique spiritual evolution, and how much it will progress on its own spiritual path, it depends how much the capacity of his spiritual brain is developed. We can say that Higher Beings are the ones who gave us this ability, which is true, but the real power of UE is within ourselves, and not everyone can succeed that 101 lesson.. which is LOVE that goes beyond everything that exists..
So that’s why, we can not judge UE practitioners, everyone of them are doing the best as they can to progress on the right path, to complete their own mission on earth as humans.
All we should do is to try to transform our EGO into Divine Ego. Then, there will be no judges, only fully acceptance of the “NOW’ in which we always are.

I apologize for my bad English

Love & Light,
Georgy.
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (20-11-2008), healingnow4u (20-11-2008), istvan (20-11-2008), Анечка (24-11-2008)
Old 20-11-2008, 2:23 am  
istvan

Dream is the first step of creation. Every great discovery, every improvement, every revolution was started by a dream. So, why shouldn't I dream? If i don't dream of something better I'm only a drone, a machine. And I don't feel like being a submissive machine or just a brainwashed drone. God gave us the ability to dream and create on our own.
I did not say with a word that I'm a passive dreamer only. Quite the opposite. Just read my signature better.
And, yes, I judge. I judge lack of morality, i judge empty words which are not backed by action or are backed by opposite actions. We have a saying: "if it's not your shirt, don't ware it". So, if you feel threatened by what I wrote, you should look in the mirror first. And so, I'm not judging anybody by name.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: istvan, 20-11-2008 lúc 2:26 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (20-11-2008), georgy (20-11-2008), healingnow4u (20-11-2008), translator (24-11-2008)
Old 20-11-2008, 2:44 am  
georgy

I’ll reply on this with a quote only :

He who knows does not speak; He who speaks does not know
- Lao Tzu

Love,
Georgy.

P.S. We should see the world with eyes of a child. Only then we’ll know the truth.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: georgy, 20-11-2008 lúc 2:47 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (20-11-2008), healingnow4u (20-11-2008), istvan (20-11-2008)
I wish
Old 20-11-2008, 9:15 am  
healingnow4u

Default I wish
You All are making wise point's. I had just attended my first L 16-18. One of the student's attending, made a comment that when I share with them about what results I have had with HUE they were thinking that I was making them feel that they too should be having the same result's. So the student's in my area avoid me and they continue to meet and share (go figure).

Now; I was enlightened to the fact that what Master had taught, about We as Student's of HUE should meet and share our experiences, was not understood like I had understood. Shocked by what this student had said and now reading these post has enlightened me even more. Those that follow what Master taught have different understanding's than I.

Only sometimes, we are able to understand that, Combine Frequency reaches us, when we are at that certain level to Receiving this Combine Frequency successfully. This Combine Frequency reveals wisdom and enlightenment; so now "where is the Love"?

The LOVE is in this site, in Skype, in Lady Theresa's Guided Daily Global Meditation, in Auditing HUE classes, in Attending HUE classes, We as Student's of Master are just really learning HUE. Master brought His Divine Guided Key to the world just 19 years ago. Master had Learned for Many Year's before other Student's of Master had convinced Master to take His DGK to the world. Sure Money had some part in Master decision. Million's of Student's came, and here we are today. Still wondering what is really going on!... I feel like a child, learning to walk properly for the first time. At time's I fall and I run to tell what happened to me. Is this what Master wanted us to learn about ourselves when He taught, many times, that we are to share what results we have learned using His DGK...Maybe?!

The rest of the story/plan is constantly being revealed in Divine Time As Master was Greatly aware of..and I know for a fact that Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order Right NOW!! So as I log onto this wonderful site. The Students that do leave/share there wisdom and enlightenment leave there LOVE in way's that aid me and My Soul in way they may not be aware of...sure today this site may be receiving a low number of HUE student's that post in any of the forms that are available but this does not mean that they don't care. I feel it means that the Combine Frequency that is flowing to the HUE student's in this day in time is reaching them in different Levels that has caused them to not log on. This too will change...I Greatly Appreciate the post in this form and I Greatly Appreciate Every Single HUE Student. We, as Students of Master, are on a Path that has been revealed to us from a Man that felt the same way as Most HUE Students do, a desire to Help Humanity
www.myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (20-11-2008), georgy (20-11-2008), georgy (20-11-2008), istvan (20-11-2008)
Old 20-11-2008, 11:34 am  
istvan

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi georgy View Post
He who knows does not speak; He who speaks does not know
- Lao Tzu
I admit being stupid, hopelessly stupid. Just read again what I wrote.
Indeed I should shut up. In any dictatorial/totalitarian regime is wiser to shut up, or otherwise.... Thank you for enlightening me on this issue.
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (20-11-2008), georgy (20-11-2008), healingnow4u (01-12-2008), translator (24-11-2008)
Old 20-11-2008, 3:49 pm  
farhad

Trích:
So that’s why, we can not judge UE practitioners, everyone of them are doing the best as they can to progress on the right path, to complete their own mission on earth as humans.
I agree totally. Georgy, thanks for putting this so nicely. We let everybody dream their dreams and do their best to make them come true.
We are all free to make right or wrong - because it's just a play directed by God Almighty where we play different roles

As for Istvan, thanks for sharing and judging your own vision of the world in front of all of us. I'm quite sure it helped you to have a clearer vision of what you want to do next, and helped each one of us to clarify ours.

Indeed, you maybe should phrase it in a childlike manner, so as not to discomfort others

Now, looking forward to more contributions from our dear colleagues

from russia with love,
farhad
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (20-11-2008), Анечка (21-11-2008)
Old 20-11-2008, 9:50 pm  
farhad

Smile
Trích:
He who knows does not speak; He who speaks does not know - Lao Tzu
S/he who doesn't speak, doesn't necessarily know. Maybe s/he wants to, but something that stops her/him? - farhad
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (20-11-2008), Анечка (21-11-2008)
Old 23-11-2008, 1:12 am  
kassie

Hi Istvan,

I haven't checked in for a while so I'm sorry if this is a delayed reply.

I really hear the frustration in the post you made here. I hear and understand your longing for a spiritual utopia. I recongnize it because I feel it too. It is the feeling that drew me and perhaps many others into SHY.

I am sure that as Farhad said, writing out your frustration helped you and that you are already finding your own solutions.

One of the things I dislike about the SHY community is when people try to dismiss or deny perfectly normal human thoughts and feelings.

There are some who try to silence others by throwing around terms like 'maya'/illusion and quoting some vague, Eastern philosophy.

It is better to listen, to hear what people are saying, to honestly acknowledge the fears or doubts that lie within all of us; to encourage each other not from a place of 'superior' understanding but from a place of understanding that we are all the same. We all struggle from time to time.

The Master himself struggled ... he was so human! He had flaws too. He felt sad too! He was also a utopian spiritual dreamer, just like you, Istvan. Just listen to those sad, Vietnamese songs with their nostalgic words. Think of the tears he sometimes shed for all of us.

The Master passed away without seeing his spiritual dream fulfilled or realized. He was so sad about the state of humanity and the state of the school in those days before his passing. He never denied his authentic feelings to any of us. So why should we?

I just want you to know, for what it is brother Istvan, that your feelings are heard and acknowledged. Is that not the least we can do for our spiritual family?

I don't know if it helps at all, but for me I wake up in the morning and just do the work I have chosen every day. I do the best to keep the memory of love for the Master and his teachings in my heart (it is not always easy, I get discouraged from time to time too, of course!).

I hope that my positive attitude and love for my job and the people I meet each day will make a small difference in the world. I don't expect to see any spiritual utopia in my lifetime any more. I once did.

Now I just do the best I can to be kind, to show as much love as possible each day. Then I admit that I do go home. I do eat dinner with my loved ones. I watch a little tv. I sometimes drink a glass of wine. Once in a while I close my eyes and toast to the Master, who loved a little drink now and again. I thank him for what he taught me and the chance to apply it in my daily life.

I am glad for that practical aspect. I always had a lot of questions about the meaning of life before. I don't have that any more. I'm glad I don't feel like I need to go to seminars any more, to travel always living a makeshift life, always being poor.

I don't feel the need to follow any other person, or join any group to find a time to be with God in meditation.

I feel that the Master gave me back my life in many ways, after his passing. He sacrificed so much. I feel grateful that the seeds we have planted may one day grow into that spiritual utopia, but I don't think it will come tomorrow.

The forum is indeed quiet. I hope and wish for you to meet like-minded people to connect with and discuss all the matters dear to your heart, Mr. Istvan! That is not always easy for us spiritual seekers. We are used to being a little bit apart, no?

Take care all lovely forum members. Thanksgiving is coming up in the States next week. We have a new and wonderful President to lead our country. Racial tensions are eased for many of us here, knowing that all of us, black and white worked together to elect him. I feel the hand of God and the Master in these events.

There are hard times ahead, but evolution is still a slow process, even though it may be faster than it once was. We will make it through with all the lessons we have learned from the Master. We will make it through together ... we have so much to be thankful for.

Love,

Kassandra
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (24-11-2008), farhad (23-11-2008), georgy (23-11-2008), istvan (23-11-2008), translator (24-11-2008), Анечка (23-11-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 3 (0 thành viên và 3 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn