Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Query, Suggestion and Feedback

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
My meaningless correspondence :)
Old 11-02-2008, 9:05 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default My meaningless correspondence :)
An excerpt:
-----Original Message-----
To: "Farhad Fatkullin" <frhd@mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:24:50 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Mexico Congress - Конгресс в Мексике http://www.ue-global.com/showthread....ted=1#post1238

>
> Dear Farhad,
> I will be very happy to hear seminars given by russian instructors if you
> can translate them into English.
> Naturally it will depend on my free time.
> I thank you for your disponibility and ....

and I thank you to be a
> sincere friend.
> By the way, I'm not teaching an Intermidiate 2, but an advanced 2: the
> level 13+ and ++.
> I love you with all my heart
> Paola

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (11-02-2008), Daniela (12-02-2008), lotus (03-03-2008)
Old 12-02-2008, 10:54 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

Istvan volunteered to try doing translation from Italian into English.
We'll give him first testing during Paola's Basic level March 1-2 to get him in better shape for 2nd Advanced on March 7-8-9.

From my experience, we need somebody among those interested to listen English (anybody willing to be "connections manager"?) to help Istvan with managing connections, as good translation requires concentration.

Now the technical part of it:
we use one software to listen to Paola's Italian, thus we can only broadcast our translations running a different software (at least in my case, as I have only one computer).

If we hear Paola via Skype, we can only broadcast via something different (I used GoogleTalk so far - just point-to-point connection).

Thus we need "connections manager" to be receiving our translation on his computer in one software and broadcasting it to other auditors via another software. For Russian, I am usually using volunteered services of Oleg in Dnepropetrovsk & our back-up "connection managers" last time were Ildus in Kazan & Sergei in Minsk (as we cannot be sure that any given server in the Internet is always reliable).

If we would be receiving Paola via Videoport (both voice and video, for better inclusion into the atmosphere of the seminar), we can run Skype for respectively Russian/English broadcasts directly on our computers.
But we will still need "connections manager" to be owner of Skype-conference, so that we just interpret, and not worry about connecting people that periodically get disconnected and want to join back

This upcoming weekend, when in MEL-Headquarters in St.Louis, I'll be volunteering to show them how to install and run Videoport, and once I test my presentation skills and troubleshoot all their questions, I will provide you with a more detailed instructions here .

Ildus bought the cheapest video-package from Videoport (6 video-connections), so we can use him as "connections manager" for Italian Video-conference of upcoming Basic & 2nd Advanced levels in Torino, but we'll need separate "connections managers" for Russian/English translation.
So volunteer!

!!!Once again, we need to thank Paola for agreeing to share her teaching with auditors via Internet & her son Ugo for making this technically possible & managing it for us in Torino!!!

regards,
farhad

To: Farhad Fatkullin <frhd@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:13:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Visiting trip to St. Louis

>
> Dear Farhad,
> Regarding the video issues i can help you a lot. Just ask my exactly what u want to do and i will guide u how to do it. What u want to do is quite easy with the adequate video software.
> I might be able to help with the italian-english translation also, but i have to do a test because i never translated from italian to english
>
> Istvan

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (03-03-2008)
Old 12-02-2008, 10:57 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Farideh,
Dear friends,

Just to acknowledge, that I received Farideh's private letter and replied to it. It seems that my emails from frhd@mail.ru are not accepted by some servers Too bad - this example is not the first one, so I'll have to think something up like posting more in the newsgroup instead of writing private emails

I am now replying via the Newsgroup, as this communication seems more reliable. I also went ahead and contacted Iranian friends (Amir Ansari in Vancouver and Davood ansari in Iran) by myself, so as to invite them to broadcast their seminars for auditors as well & I already received a positive answer from Amir.
Farideh, be assured, we remember those like you and I am sure something is about to happen.

To audit online, you first step is to get software on your PC:
1) Skype can be downloaded for free from www.skype.com
2) Download link for Videoport (Russian multi audio-video software)
is http://www.videoport.ru/download/VideoPort_Setup544.exe

Skype is localized for many languages, the Russian one so far has only Russian-English, and the original download site (from which I copied the link) is in Russian. (I couldn't find the English one, sorry).

Once you download the software and install it on your PC, you need to change software language (in one of the submenus on top: Tools/Languages)

Headcenters in Russian region previously tested Videoport and now moved to active usage stage:
* last weekend L13+/++ was thus broadcast from Kazan to St.Petersburg, Vladivostok, Dnepropetrovsk
* after that seminar was over, Ildus used it to talk about Congress in Mexico - I connected to them via Videoport (seen and heard Ildus and others) - the one I've translated and shared my English via Skype with Istvan & Anthony

Just like Skype until lately, Videoport so far seems to give large number of audio connections for free. But for video connections, Russians liked it better than EPOP - you can switch it into Russian/English, its controls are simpler, it uses fewer computing power of your PC and thus connection is more stable.

If you want to test your software with me, my contacts are:
Videoport: frhd@mail.ru
I am there on the weekends of the seminars (check Calendar section in ue-global.com), other times unpredictable.

regards,
farhad

To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:38:34 -0000
Subject: [mel_group2007] Re: Joint events?

> Hello dear Farhad
>
> I would like to ask you if you had got my e- mail about Skype connection!
> I would be glad to have an answer and thank you very much for all your
> activities.
> wish you all the bests.
> Farideh

Farhad Fatkullin
Simultaneous/Consecutive Interpreting
www.frhd.narod.ru
MY HYMN for Russia http://blogs.mail.ru/mail/frhd/16D2DC5225D1B66C.html
MOTHER-TONGUE http://blogs.mail.ru/mail/frhd/1396EF291AC0577F.html

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (03-03-2008), vladimir (13-02-2008)
Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To: trung@mel-global.com
CC: mel-staff@mel-hq.com, Donaes Platteel <donaes@mel-global.com>, paola@shyitalia.com, MEL- Australia <melozie@bigpond.net.au>, huesacademy@bigpond.com, mel@mel-belarus.com
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 18:31:54 -0600
Subject: Report on auditing connections

>
> Dear Dr.Trung,
>
> We are happy to report that this weekends' seminar auditing (Paola's Basic level) is going fine (well, as usual).
> I go into Russian, Istvan into English. As it's a Basic level, we accept all UE instructors/auditors whom we know. This is the first time we go into English, and Paola's second Basic level that I translate into Russian.
> Today we had 15 people listening in 4 Russian connections & 4 in two English ones. We expect more people to join tomorrow.
>
> Our auditing policy is published at:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mel_group2007/message/297
>
> Next weekend is going to be a hit, especially in Russia - as we get to listen to Paola's L13+/++ during the day-time, and thanks to your special permission to connect to the first-time trial opportunity to audit Vu's seminar, which would be at night for the Russians! I'm going to give myself plenty of sleep these coming days for that exciting event.
>
> If you or anybody in MEL-Headquarters or elsewhere in the world are willing to connect to listen to how Paola conducts L13+/++ in Italy (3-6 & 7-10 am on March 7-8-9), you are more than welcome to join.
> Paola trusts us, so she authorized both me and Istvan to share our interpretation with whom we find proper, so feel free to share this with whomever you like. Of course, since we know you & your Skype account, we won't request you to follow regular policy proceedure
>
> Likewise, Paola expressed her desire to connect to learn from listening to how Vu conducts L13+/++ as well. It's been her desire long since & she is thankful to you for agreeing to set up this opportunity so conviniently, especially that on March 8-9 she is in her home town, so she can listen without much problem.
>
> We noticed that Internet-auditing is a good way to build community, as it gives us a chance to learn together, no matter in what corner of the planet we are & what are our current circumstances. Thanks to your publication of Mexico report on www.mel-global.com & your support of this initiative of ours, UE students worldwide start overcoming the feeling of anxiety caused by mostly single-sided information that was being spread after Master Dang passed away.
>
> Once again, thank you for your support of our volunteering efforts to have:
> a) more instructors to give auditing connections
> b) more centers to be organizing auditing possibilities for those who do not have internet access & like/can to come together
> c) more students to have a chance of individual connections (if they cannot be physically present in the center or prefer to audit privately)
>
> For your information, www.ue-global.com is an open forum, but only those who register can see Calendars with auditing opportunities. Thus www.ue-global.com is not in competition with www.mel-global.com, but serves a different purpose - a separate entity which allows UE students from around the world to meet and discuss current issues and their interests. It's like an analogue of mel-global.com's secure area for instructors - with exception that it has more participants and contributors.
>
> For example: text postings can be seen by all, but the schedule of online UE seminar auditing opportunities (let's take March 8, 2008 as an example) is available at http://www.ue-global.com/calendar.ph...8&c=1&langid=1 only to registered forum members (registration is automatic, done online) - this provides for necessary degree of information security.
>
> regards from Nashville,
> farhad
>
> P.S. Donaes expressed his agreement with our policy & expressed his desire to volunteer for setting up audio-connections (he's got Skype-subscription for up to 500 connections). We would be happy to use his skills for the English broadcasts. I'll keep using Oleg's services for the Russian one - though I suspect we'll eventually need to buy a Skype subscription for Oleg as well: such auditing is very good for.
>
> P.P.S. Tomorrow we'll try to set up Videoport for Paola It's going to be easier for me and Istvan to translate her L13+/++ if we see her face. We'll be happy to report on our results - in case you might consider using your Videoport account (which I set up when in St.Louis) for connection during Vu's L13+/++ in Monterrey.
>
> Long-term intention of ours is to use Videoport or similar software (simpler in administration than EPOP) to establish videoconnections between UE centers (like Ildus did during his L13+/++ in early February), whilst Skype is great for private auditing connections. Having said this, we well understand that nothing can be better than doing levels in person with the instructor, which is a long-term priority throughout Russia, which is the primary reason for the policy of coupling instructors from various centers (to exchange experience and help them grow).
>
> Once again, thank you for all the help we get from you and MEL-Headquarters.
>
> I am also happy to share that Ivan & Irina allowed me to audit Dr.Theresa's L16-18 on March 10-13, even if on strict conditions of not translating/broadcasting this for now.
> I am glad to see that unlike Fernando (and even few centers in my home country of Russia) they are ready to trust me and work hand in hand. This helps me to see that it's not Dr.Theresa herself, who is the original source of the atmosphere of mistrust in our UE family, but our own weaknesses. This understanding gives me great hope for the future of our family and makes me more determined to work harder towards the goal of LONG HUA, set by our beloved Master Dang.
>
> Farhad Fatkullin
> Simultaneous/Consecutive Interpreting
> 1.314.3637586
> www.frhd.narod.ru
> MY HYMN for Russia http://blogs.mail.ru/mail/frhd/16D2DC5225D1B66C.html
> MOTHER-TONGUE http://blogs.mail.ru/mail/frhd/1396EF291AC0577F.html

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (04-03-2008), lotus (04-03-2008)
Old 04-03-2008, 12:51 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear colleagues & friends, we welcome all help in spreading the message - we would be happy to listen to various instructors... remember, Master said about millions of Masters And we can always learn from one another Thank you in advance

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
abhinandha (04-03-2008), lotus (07-03-2008)
Old 05-03-2008, 11:09 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
CC: Paola <paola@shyitalia.com>, mel-staff@mel-global.com, MEL- Australia <melozie@bigpond.net.au>, huesacademy@bigpond.com
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:01:53 -0600
Subject: Skype audit this weekend L 13,+,++

>
> Dear friends,
>
> Anthony's comment on skype-auditing:
> >When I had heard today that only a slect few would be a part of this weekend Level 13,+,++ I felt in my heart that this was not what Farhad and myself and Istavan was invisioning.
>
> My dear friend,
>
> So far Paola (headcenter of SHY-Italia, whom Master named as his Official Representative for Italy, Eastern Europe, India & Africa) is the only one who trusts me and Istvan to use our good judgement to share auditing connections with other auditors & she does it regularly. L13+/++ from Turin will be available on March 7-8-9 from 10 am through 5 pm European time.
> This was where we started.
>
> This example of hers encouraged Dr.Trung (son of Master Dang, who's been doing important administrative work for HUE's global operations for last 8-10 years) to support this on a global scale, with encouraging connections from many instructors from various countries around the world.
> This weekend (March 8-9) MEL-Headquarters is giving this a first trial during L13+/++, taught by Vu Tran in Monterrey, Mexico. Indeed, as this is their first experience, they are giving a limited number of connections.
>
> Dear Anthony,
> Your enthusiasm pushed you to misread (misinterpret) their words you might have seen in the letter, I've forwarded to you.
> Once again, they thought of starting with 4-5 connections only. Luckily, it's up to 10 now (including Paola & Istvan) & I provided them with a free possibility to increase it up to 25.
>
> MEL-Headquarters intends to make it regular, giving more connections in the future. Please remember, teaching of our beloved Master is very precious, so obviously we all want to have anything related to this done right.
> Whatever we do is an issue of our good judgement, which is why it's important to be building trust between us. I'm happy to see that there is a necessary degree of trust between me and MEL-Headquarters. Dr.Trung is used to having connections with me, so he authorized me to be translating Vu's seminar into Russian for auditors.
>
> Unfortunately, Dr.Theresa and her staff doesn't seem to be ready to give us auditing opportunities just yet (even though I translated 3 open broadcasts for Dr.Theresa in September & October of 2007, versus only 1 of Dr.Trung). I sent my request to Dr.Theresa to melozie@bigpond.net.au & to huesacademy@bigpond.com, but I heard nothing but silence in reply. My request to audit L20 (even if without translating for others) was bumped off.
> I have some hope of getting an auditing connection for L16-18 that Dr.Theresa is to conduct in Minsk on March 9-13...
> If anybody can lend a helping hand in passing this message on importance of Internet-auditing to Dr.Theresa personally, all the UE students' community will only win. After all, Master Dang said about many Masters
> So why shouldn't we be learning from what each one of us has to contribute?
>
> regards,
> farhad
>
> P.S. I guess The Last Chapter was on the www.melenter.com for a really short time, or I need some explanation on what I'm looking for (like a direct link), as I didn't manage to see much...
>
>
> Farhad Fatkullin
> 1.314.3637586
> www.frhd.narod.ru

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (07-03-2008)
Old 07-03-2008, 4:00 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Farkhad, dear all,

Confratularions! At last, something can be done without putting money first!

I remain "hesitating", as I wanted to leave - - - but I am also in charge of a group, and will forward this piece of news to everybody!

I love this enthusiasm!

With L & L,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (07-03-2008)
Old 07-03-2008, 8:27 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Lotus,
We are also looking for other instructors that would be ready to share with us
regards,

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
lotus (09-03-2008)
Old 12-03-2008, 9:17 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To: huesacademy@bigpond.com,MEL- Australia <melozie@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:13:07 -0600
Subject: [mel_group2007] Joining forces for UE

>
> Dear HUESA/MEL-Australia friends,
>
> This is a report on our humble efforts to foster wider exchange of experiences between current/future UE instructors by providing Internet-auditing opportunities for all qualifying English & Russian-speaking UE students.
> Respected Paola Scotti-Mariani, the instructor and a head-center of SHY-Italia, who is also Master Dang's Representative for Italy, Eastern Europe, India and Africa, was the first one to support our initiative. She has already given such an opportunity during two Basic level & one 2nd Advanced Level seminars, and decided to make this a regular practice in the future.
>
> Lately, her efforts were joined also by Vu Tran of MEL-Headquarters, whose first trial experience in this during last week's 2nd Advanced from Monterrrey, Mexico had 8 English & 4-7 Russian-speaking connections. Last week we also introduced video-conferencing & had a successful 6-way videoconnection.
>
> We can further report that we now have preliminary agreements of other colleagues of ours (ex. Turkey, Germany, Holland and France) to join our efforts in providing FREE auditing possibilities to all qualifying UE students worldwide (that can afford to use modern communication technology, namely Internet & Skype). We also intend to be reaching to instructors in other countries as well, so as to provide for an ambient of continuous learning from one another. In this, we are guided by Master Dang's phrase about "Millions of Masters".
>
> We are currently capable of having up to 100 secure Skype connections for any language and a video connection for instructors/interpreters.
>
> We hope that now this is already established, respectable Dr.Theresa Nguyen, an instructor of your wonderful center of MEL-Australia/HUESA, will find it proper for her to contribute to humble initiative of ours, directed towards furthering the cause of our Great Master LUONG MINH DANG.
>
> My colleagues Istvan Havadi of Romania, Donaes Plattel of Holland, Oleg Kyrychenko of Ukraine & myself would be happy to assist you in making your constantly growing experience more readily accessible to all qualifying UE students.
> We feel that your timely support will be invaluable in showing all students that we should not be wasting opportunities to contribute into making Master's dream of LONG HUA come true.
>
> With kind regards,
> farhad
>
> P.S. Please feel free to share it with Dr.Theresa, whose private email address is yet unknown to me.
>
> Farhad Fatkullin
> 1.314.3637586
> www.frhd.narod.ru

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (12-03-2008), healingnow4u (14-03-2008), lotus (18-04-2008)
Old 14-03-2008, 2:32 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To: huesacademy@bigpond.com,MEL- Australia <melozie@bigpond.net.au>,mel-staff@mel-global.com,Paola <paola@shyitalia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:42:01 -0500
Subject: Support our Online Seminar Auditing initiative

>
> Dear MEL/SHY/HUESA friends,
>
> As you know, we had first successes with our Online Seminar Auditing initiative.
> You can see our reports & examples of feedback we started receiving at
> http://www.ue-global.com/showthread.php?p=1410#post1410
> http://www.ue-global.com/showthread....lastpost&t=291
>
> We now feel ready to start moving to the next stage - spreading this around the world and inviting more people to join. Next week we'll start sending out personal invitations to individual instructors with requests to join our Online Seminar Auditing initiative.
>
> We would appreciate your help in form of a circular letter in support of this development.
> There is so much we can learn from others if we are ready to listen.
>
> Thank you in advance.
> On behalf of UE-global students initiative,
> farhad
>
> Farhad Fatkullin
> 1.314.3637586
> www.frhd.narod.ru

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (14-03-2008), healingnow4u (14-03-2008), lotus (18-03-2008), vladimir (30-04-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn