Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Translation function
Old 21-03-2008, 1:18 pm  
admin
Administrator

Arrow Translation function
Dear UE friends,

We have just installed Google translation system on our forum. Presently, this function can translate back and forth between many languages, however, regrettably not Vietnamese.

This function can translate the content of the page you are reading. In addition, Google allows you to do online suggested a better translation.

The following languages are available in our forum:

English --> French
English --> German
English --> Greek
English --> Italian
English --> Portuguese
English --> Russian
English --> Spanish
French --> English
French --> German
Russian --> English
Spanish --> English
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến admin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-03-2008), aynur (07-04-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (25-03-2008), fim (24-03-2008), lotus (09-04-2008)
Old 26-03-2008, 12:08 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I want to thank User "xem_kia" for his postings in the Calendar section. As a part of our free online seminar auditing initiative, today I posted there (in English & Russian) information about dates/seminars when I'm likely to be translating online into Russian for auditors (from English/Italian).
Meanwhile, MEL-Headquarters approved Mexican centers' initiative to enlarge number of Skype-auditors for the English connection up to 25.
Next steps would be increase number of possible connections even further & giving all of them an option to see video.
regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-03-2008), lotus (09-04-2008)
Old 27-03-2008, 4:01 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends

Worldwide UE students forum admin added a possibility for registered forum users to mark their location on the map of the world.
You can take a look where we are and mark your whereabouts at:
http://www.ue-global.com/vbgooglemapme.php

best regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-03-2008)
Old 27-03-2008, 9:23 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

-----Original Message-----
To: mel_group2007@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:20:42 -0500
Subject: Who's online map

>
> Dear Worldwide UE friends,
>
> "Who's online" section of our forum http://www.ue-global.com/online.php
> gives us a chance to see who's online over the map of the world. It's done over the IP-address, so you can see dots for registered forum users as well as forum guests.
>
> The map has just one degree of detail & doesn't give us an opportunity to come closer, so exact location of the user stays private.
>
> Information is periodically renewed, so you can see how red dots periodically appear and disappear in different parts of the world.
>
> Exciting! You start feeling that despite differences of cultural, linguistic, professional, social & political backgrounds we come from, our Worldwide UE brotherhood is vast!!!
> Didn't Master Dang did something great?!
> Special thanks goes to our Vietnamese admin
>
> best regards,

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-03-2008), admin (27-03-2008), lotus (09-04-2008)
Old 27-03-2008, 10:39 pm  
admin
Administrator

Dear farhad,

The “Who's Online” Section is for members who have logged in only.

It occurs to me that some UE friends often try to view or post something without success, probably because they either forget to log in or haven’t registered as a member yet.

It’s very easy to register. All one has to do is click on the “Contact Us” button at the end of any forum page and then send me: email address, chosen user name, location and language. He/she will receive the confirmation soonest. (The automated registration function had to be closed due to fast growing of spammers.)

Love,
admin
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến admin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-03-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (27-03-2008), lotus (09-04-2008)
Old 28-03-2008, 2:41 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

All available forum members/visitors maps are viewable at http://www.ue-global.com/worldmap.php

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-03-2008)
Old 28-03-2008, 10:01 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I would invite Worldwide UE students forum members to start making more information available about themselves by filling in their personal profiles & making them available for viewing. Then sometime later we can move to extensible cooperation projects - like TAT one you can find out more through the following link.
http://www.idealist.org/if/i/en/h/bl...ebook-for-good

As a big worldwide community, UE students can make great difference - as we can work without letting others know, but we can also take part in activities of many other worthy causes, thus reaching out to more people, bringing our world closer to LONG HUA in every possible way

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 28-03-2008, 10:14 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear colleagues and friends,
I'm sure all of us agree that UE School gives us a great tool: a method that can be used to help ourselves and others, at all levels.
To me, every UE student is like an independent NGO that works for a humanitarian cause.
It's important that we activate our cooperation and sharing, as together we can do a lot more than on our own.

Below I quote a message from "International Development" forum at www.idealist.org which might be of interest:

Posted by: Samuel, Mbale, Uganda

Date: March 25, 3:43pm
Hellen,
Your thoughts are great and I think having people with genuine passion for development will make a great different in thie world.
I run an organisation that I founded called Foundation for Development of Needy Communities (FDNC). see my message at: http://www.fdncuganda.org/founder_message.html

I have an idea that I am sharing with like minded people and it is called:

“Bridges for Innovation” aimed at building capacities of existing NGOs working in Eastern Uganda. Given the necessary tools, publicity and exposure, local people are the best agents to enact more sustainable social change in their own communities.

Providing locally based organizations with access to effective resources, and training in areas of common interest and creating a forum for sharing of areas of “best practice” within NGO management, with guest speakers etc would allow them to better serve their clientele.

A local center providing such services and resources in Mbale Town is one of my goals through this idea that would prove invaluable for NGOs in Eastern Uganda.

What is unique about this approach is that I am attempting to coordinate institution-building both through local resources and foreign ones.

IMay be in you have any suggestions, get to me.
Samuel watulatsu,
fdncuganda@yahoo.com

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
lotus (09-04-2008)
Old 29-03-2008, 9:37 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

-----Original Message-----
To: Paola <paola@shyitalia.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:30:10 -0600
Subject: 1st Intermediate from Torino

>
> Dear Paola,
>
> Auditing opportunities of your wonderful seminars have immense spiritual value for all those who have a possibility to connect. Thank you for continuing the work of Master Dang. From www.shyitalia.com I learned that the nearest seminar you teach in Torino will be "1st Intermediate" on May 23-25, 2008.
> I marked my intention to interpret it on the Calendar of Worldwide UE students forum as follows: http://www.ue-global.com/calendar.ph...=2008-5-23&c=1
>
> regards,
> farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Translate a particular posting
Old 06-04-2008, 12:29 pm  
admin
Administrator

Thumbs up Translate a particular posting
Dear UE friends,

I have installed the “translate this post” function to save you time so you don’t have to wait for the program to translate the whole page.

Look at the right-top of each posting, you will find the link: "translate this post", click it, a new window will pop up, showing the content of the chosen posting. In this new window, look at the top, you will find the link: “Click here to translate" and a drop-down menu with many languages for your choosing.

Enjoy!
admin
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến admin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (07-04-2008), aynur (07-04-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (06-04-2008), lotus (09-04-2008), Myriam (07-04-2008), thien thu 2 (08-04-2008), ThuanThien (06-04-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Adding new function: dictionary admin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 1 20-03-2008 9:33 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn