Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Understanding messages
Old 09-05-2008, 4:52 pm  
istvan

Default Understanding messages
Dear friends,

I wanted to start this topic so that we can share (i would like to emphasis on share and not debate) our understanding of some of the quite famous quotes from Master. Let's take these quotes one by one and share our understanding of it or our non-understanding of it. I think the more we share the better we can understand them.
In his recent post, Farhad mentioned about the idea that Master said: "at level 3 i already thought you everything".
Here is my understanding:
I will never forget and it got imprinted in my mind my level 1 instructors message: this is a school where we learn and practice unconditional love. This was the spiritual lesson i met in this school. I think it's the one of the most important. At level 3 we got the chakra activation for 100% and we kept on going on the idea of unconditioned love. At later levels we discussed important parts that can lead us in understanding, practicing and living unconditional love. The lessons about acceptance, not judging are all parts of this main concept.
We understand that by transferring energy to others we only practice unconditional love every time we do it. This is our "home-work assignment".
With our chakras open 100%, with the practice of energy transfers and living in unconditional love we already learned the very basic idea on which this school was founded and we can understand spirituality.
I believe it's this simple, it's only more difficult to live it, but with a lot of practice we can.

Love,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (20-05-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (09-05-2008), georgy (10-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008), Myriam (11-05-2008), oleg-dnepr (10-10-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 12:44 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Is it
'you cannot use level "X" techniques of sharing unconditional love, until you made an effort'
or is it
'you'll only be able to benefit from sharing unconditional love using level "X" techniques if you have strong inner energy (understanding)'?

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (10-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 4:28 pm  
istvan

I believe it is very simple. Whatever level technique you use it's fine. What matters is using it.
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (10-05-2008), georgy (10-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 12-05-2008, 9:22 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

If physical death is imminent, what's the point of extending life through healing? Even if death comes 5 or 10 or 20 years later, it still comes...

Travelling into space beyond universe (one of L16 techniques) - is it an exercise to overcome the grip that the concept of death (end of life) holds over our efforts to do something? Or is there something more to it?

regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (19-05-2008), NATO (12-05-2008)
Old 12-05-2008, 9:24 pm  
ThuanThien

Dear friends,
13-21 May 1996 in Boomhoek, Netherland Meeting Master aswered to the 23rd question : "...If you study seriously, you had to be excellent already. But we learn in short time (during) and you do not study enought, therefore I have to teach you level 4, level 5, level using chakra 6 and more just for teaching more experiences. Principally, after taking level 3 you have to be excellent. But you study in class a lot but do not practice enough. You do not have experiences, therefore I have to teach a lot of levels for teaching you experiences. ....". (I read his teaching in Vietnamese).

It is truly, we are so lazy (and may be dunce) to practice, and we have to take more and more levels. Only now... I hope it's not so late.

I opened chakra 100% for one student. He was so happy and tried to meditate a lot. Everyday, he sits in Budhist Temple and meditates 30 min, and 30 min at home. He did its seriously, and always prayed respectfully Budha and Master to help him, because he wants to be useful for mankind. After about 2 (or 3) months, he began to travel into space. Of course, he did not understand, what's happen. I explained to him. And now, after about 6 months, he began to "see" by C6.

I just tell you one real excellent example, who began to learn UE after Master's leaving. And I understood, that Master's words are right, only we are....so ....

A little more..., in the same meeting he said about changing the body near to the death. Person could do it succesfully, if he (she) deserved to it, he did a lot for mankind, he would receive a key for doing that action.

Love and light.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: ThuanThien, 12-05-2008 lúc 10:27 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến ThuanThien vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (20-05-2008), georgy (13-05-2008), istvan (13-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008), pinky (15-05-2008), vladimir (13-05-2008)
Old 14-05-2008, 1:35 am  
kassie

I would like to offer my point of view on the subject 'unconditional love'.

I feel that too often we as UE students think that having unconditional love for others means that we can do anything we want or feel like doing.

However, Istvan himself made this quote in discussing the process for auditing seminars: “… we need to follow some rules so we can do a good job.”

The Master also said that the closest example of unconditional love on this earth is the love a mother has for her child. Does this mean that a mother will allow her child to live without certain rules and boundaries of behavior? Of course not. A mother gives her child certain rules to follow to ensure his or her safety. Of course, no mother will allow her child to play in traffic in order to protect his/her life.

The Master in his incredible wisdom, taught all of us step by step in levels. As I understand it, this was not to restrict our freedom as students or make us dependent upon Him. Rather it was to protect us and to make sure we would practice within our own capacity. For the Master, the health, safety and survival of students was of utmost importance.

Studying step by step, taking time to practice the techniques of our level enabled us to build a good, strong and solid foundation to continue our studies. It was the Master's way of teaching us the strong virtues of self-discipline (including patience), as well as protecting us against a kind of 'spiritual greed'. Too often the Master told us that we 'want too much'. So many of us wanted more and more while the Master was alive; trying to have mastery over the fourth dimension when we did not even know how to handle the third!

Since we have the above example, I will offer my perspective that a person who just had their chakras opened without following the steps of each level, has not yet learned the correct technique or received the proper energy transfer for the technique of 'traveling into space'.

How could the student know how to practice and apply this technique properly if he is not trained by a qualified instructor? How can anyone know for sure that what is happening to this student if he is not properly trained?

I disagree with encouraging this student to continue this practice. In this situation, bearing in mind the safety of the student, I personally would monitor the student to make sure there is no ill-effect from doing this. I would advise him/her to wait to practice this technique until he/she has reached the appropriate level in order to avoid possible loss of energy.

Of course, everyone is free to do whatever they want. However, from my point of view of what the Master taught, unconditional love is not a weak love that says 'yes' to everything.

Sometimes a child gets upset, even angry because they don't understand why a mother says 'NO' to a piece of candy before dinner. In the same way, we as students never want to hear NO, even the word will save our health and our lives. It's our human inclination, unfortunately.

Unconditional Love is a strong, powerful love that can be used to protect the health and safety of each and every student who learns the UE techniques from us, His students.

I share my own personal understanding with the group for the purpose of learning from each other.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 14-05-2008 lúc 4:05 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (15-05-2008), istvan (14-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 14-05-2008, 8:16 am  
ThuanThien

Lightbulb
Dear friends,

We began to learn UE due to many reasons, one due to his (her) health, the other wishs to learn spiritual lessons and etc.... The only path, which Master guided us to follow, goes to drop power and selfish, to be able to bring unconditional love to mankind and all existings in environment.

How long we take to pass along this path, it depends on us - How quick we could "clean" us from the mind of power and selfish - the reason of every war, the reason of unhappiness on the Earth - to have real freedom to bring real unconditional love to surrounding. For reaching this goal we have to pass 20 levels in many years and not ready yet, but the others could pass it in much shorter time. . And maybe some are not UE students.

From "technical" point of view: when you in the state of travelling into the space, do you know where are you travelling? Only High Being knows and guides us.

In concrete example, which I introduced you, just for showing with opened chakras 100% people could do a lot, if he could drop everythings and he wishs to help mankind. That man made a progress nearly every day and step very fast forward. As 20 level student I guide him after Master teaching and from my practical experiences, knowledge via discussing. He himself read Master's writings and understands the essence by himself. He always prays Budha and Master to help him, and in that moment, when he began to travel into space he felt Master inside him, even he was in Budhist Temple and he is a Budhist for a long time.

Just for sharing with dear friends,

Love and Light

thay đổi nội dung bởi: ThuanThien, 14-05-2008 lúc 10:33 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến ThuanThien vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (20-05-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (10-09-2008), georgy (15-05-2008), istvan (14-05-2008), kassie (14-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 14-05-2008, 9:25 pm  
kassie

I know from experience, and the Master also told us, that there are people outside UE who have more spiritual understanding and who are more pure-hearted than those of us who have studied UE for a long time.

I know that many people, due to those pure intentions will develop incredibly quickly once they begin learning UE.

I also know, that even the very best of people, when faced by the unique abilities that learning UE gives us, can become confused by those tricky traps of ego that lie waiting for all of us along this road that we travel.

We have all experienced those traps, we may even have fallen into them once in a while. Of course we want to encourage students, but with the wisdom that comes from experience, we can also smile at that beginner enthusiasm, the desire to have it all yesterday, and say 'Okay, dear friend, one step at a time!'

This is not to hold anyone back, but just to make sure that the building blocks of learning are in firmly place ... a strong foundation that will not crumble at the first test.

I feel that part of unconditional love means teaching students thoughtfully and carefully, according to the guidelines laid out by the Master when He was alive.

This caring for students is one way of showing our Love and Respect to the Master's memory. This is how we Honor Him.

I am sure that everyone here already teaches with those thoughts in mind.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 15-05-2008 lúc 1:40 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (10-09-2008), georgy (15-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008), ThuanThien (14-05-2008)
Old 15-05-2008, 2:44 pm  
ThuanThien

Dear friends,

I just want to make some notations. In same Meeting in Netherland, 1996, Master said that in new life people would continue the works, which he (she) could not done yet in former lifes. And in 20 level Master said that new kind of people will appear, because time remains so short. When we merge into somebody, we will bring new soul into him, High Being selects a suitable soul for that person. I myself admire that man, due to his effort and his base. As myself I am a weak student, I help him only from my knowledge, he himself receives a lot from his meditations. .

Love & Light
abhinandha (20-05-2008), lotus (19-05-2008)
Old 09-10-2008, 11:29 pm  
istvan

"To evolve spiritually you just have to help each other."

"Never forget to work for the collective good, because only in the collective good you can find individual good."

"Happiness doesn't come from outside, it comes from within. Each is responsible for his/hers actions and nobody else."

"I only open you chakras and I remind you what you have already learned. You will develop your intelligence, you will grow in spirituality, you will have more clarity in your spirit to help others. Your consciousness will grow because Universal Energy is the Energy of God."
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Messages From Archangel Michael Lm-2-2008 Myriam Metaphysical realm 1 16-05-2008 2:36 am
Les Messages de Maître Dang, reçus en méditation lotus Méditations 0 25-12-2007 12:07 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn