Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Guru
Old 28-05-2008, 1:48 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Guru
“Ego is like an uncontrolled mad elephant. For controlling it, a lion is needed. Guru is like that lion. His simple glare itself will make that elephant (ego) to shiver and die. Then truth will reveal itself when it (ego) dies. For attaining this level, total surrender (from soul) is needed. Then Guru will guide the bhakta based on his advancement.”
- Sri Ramana Maharishi

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (28-05-2008), georgy (28-05-2008), Myriam (31-05-2008), thien thu 2 (29-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (31-05-2008)
Old 29-05-2008, 2:32 pm  
thien thu 2

Dear Vladimir,

The Guru you mentioned /quoted in your post means a Guru with a physical body or a Guru who is supposed to teach us when need be in cosmic dimension? The reason for this ...chalenging-look question is the question of
total surrender from the soul and/or when the ego (actually) dies !!

Trust you ...understand my clumsy statement!

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), abhinandha (01-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (30-05-2008), georgy (30-05-2008), Myriam (31-05-2008), vladimir (30-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (31-05-2008)
Sat Guru
Old 29-05-2008, 11:33 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Sat Guru
Dear Thien Thu,

All the knowledge of the masters and gurus comes from the Universal Teacher, or Sat Guru. So was the case with our Master Dang as well with Master Theresa currently.
"Only man can help man" could be applied also in this case, in the relation Master-Disciple, both in physical bodies.

I guess I understodd your point.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (30-05-2008), georgy (30-05-2008), Myriam (31-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (31-05-2008)
Old 30-05-2008, 12:08 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi vladimir
All the knowledge of the masters and gurus comes from the Universal Teacher, or Sat Guru. So was the case with our Master Dang as well with Master Theresa currently.
Dear Vladimir,
In my humble opinion, what you said above strikes the chord nicely with Master's phrase about the fact that UE students will become millions of Masters. We can only be millions of Masters working in harmony with one another if only we all start giving attention to Sat Guru, and not to individual human channels.
This point is exactly the one where I seem to be out of tune with Theresa, whilst Trung so far avoids talking about it at all.
regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), abhinandha (01-06-2008), georgy (30-05-2008), lotus (31-05-2008), Myriam (31-05-2008), vladimir (30-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (31-05-2008)
Old 30-05-2008, 12:39 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

...Yes, Farkhad, that is the point where Trung crossed the "no fly zone" in his first anouncement last summer, the point that inspired my 3 open letters to him.
So, he did speak about this officially, and it is still official attitude of MEL-HQ about the famous Sunday transfer, transferred by no-human being, but directly from Master's soul.
I guess in the realm that he resides. still measure the Earth time and summer/winter changes as well or higher beings have timers and watches to measure treir transfers to Earth .
The students that were present on the seminars conducted by Dr. Theresa, directly expirienced the validity and the strength of the transfer she performed.
I cannot say about the seminars where she did not teach, what were the transfers apart from the Sunday transfer that is still performed by Her.
However, light of joy to you all.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (30-05-2008), georgy (30-05-2008), Myriam (31-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (31-05-2008)
Old 30-05-2008, 10:00 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Vladimir,

"No fly zone" comment of yours causes a smile on my face.
I don't see this in your terms, but that's Ok. We all learn on our own mistakes.

On the Russian side, I organized & interpreted an open conference of Trung and three conferences of Theresa, read her and your open letters, posted all Theresa's letters translations (not all done by me) and those of MEL-Headquarters announcements until about mid-November. I had a chance to attend and interpret at Colombo Congress, as well as at a meeting of head-centers, organized by Trung before that. All of which was a purely volunteering effort.

Previously I had a chance to interpret at a number of Master's special meetings and practically all of his seminars given to Eastern Europeans since April 2001.

I certainly would have expected Trung to take more active action in August, after Master Dang passed away, but I guess for him Luong Minh Dang is more than just a Master, but also his Ancestor - so Trung prefers to take small steps. In this I can respect his silence, hoping he will at some point start taking steps.

Nobody can replace the Founder, and nobody will tolerate later generations of "top-management" continue governing in the same style, as if nothing happened. In general though, "President" Trung seems to have managed the test better than did "Master" Theresa, but both these Yin & Yang still need to make more efforts before they will be able to co-exist in harmony.

Both Trung and Theresa used to say they view Paola as dear, as their "mother", but these children are obviously stubborn Paola said that Theresa was becoming more and more capricious in the course of last months, whilst Trung seems to have started understanding something lately.
We'll see how it goes.

Your comment about Sat Guru is great. We don't need a physical Guru, if we have a Sat Guru. Master's passing away certainly helped many of us to start alligning our lives with his Soul, Sat Guru, instead of a body of a person, be it Luong Minh Dang or whomever else.

For me Paola is a lithmus test - she is one of those few whom Master Dang invited to the meetings with head centers since 1993, who had opportunity to listen to all sides and stay herself - in many of the previous conflicts in UE's history. "Master always tests us. I want to stay low in his boat, as he will take me where I need to go" - is her motto.

Paola said she's not coming to L20.1 of "Master" Theresa, nor accompanying Trung & Vu to Russia/Ukraine, (certainly not teaching L16-18 until these two Ts calm the waves they in/actions caused) even though we wanted to have her here with us - as she is probably the most experienced and most dedicated UE instructor on the planet, and a very strong personality.

If Paola feels the person is sincerely willing to hear her, she puts it in a straight-forward manner.
If you would like to hear her teaching, you can either listen to her Italian or contact one of our forum colleagues and friend Istvan of Romania, who does Italian to English translation of her seminars online.

Personally, whenever Paola touches spiritual subject (be it in a Basic or Intermediate or Advanced levels), the level doesn't matter. I would give up L20 of Theresa (I had a chance to listen to it online) or L16-18 of Vu for a Basic level of Paola anytime.

At the time of Master's passing away, Paola was teaching L11-12-13 in Africa, and she was also shocked to learn that Master died. As she said later (when teaching L13+/++ in St.Petersburg in October and in Dnepropetrovsk in November) - African UE students where surprised to see that shock on her face. For the Africans, Master Dang didn't die, but became stronger - for them it was never his body that transferred Energy, but the Soul - and now that Soul is no more limited to one body only... It can be even more omnipresent than before.

As for the Sunday energy transfer time announcement, it certainly doesn't cause much conflict in me. There is no space or time for the Souls, but we, the humans, might as well keep it as a tradition, as a reminder about the stage we had to pass in our learning. Remember, Master talked about importance of following traditions, but never becoming slaves thereof.

Understanding comes when we stop fighting our prejudices and simply accept them

regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 30-05-2008 lúc 10:27 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 10 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), abhinandha (01-06-2008), georgy (30-05-2008), lotus (31-05-2008), Myriam (31-05-2008), ponahlo (31-05-2008), rafal (03-06-2008), thien thu 2 (31-05-2008), vladimir (30-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (31-05-2008)
I am happy
Old 31-05-2008, 4:32 pm  
Myriam

Default I am happy
Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your posts on the actual situation, it is great,
with your true heart I feel and receive you,

can I add : sure the Master's soul is here with each of us !
(when we free our inside line to listen)

I share your view on Sat Guru, and also we need all the richness of all the experimented students and instructors for achieving the task the Master's transmit us in particular :
sharing the better we can, the teachings and techniques he gave us.

And finally we will, hand in hand, accomplish together Harmony in us and all over the world, rising to the Long Hoa Day, (the cermony of flowers)

Love and Light to you all,
Be blessed,
Myriam

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Myriam, 31-05-2008 lúc 4:35 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), abhinandha (01-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (31-05-2008), georgy (01-06-2008), thien thu 2 (02-06-2008), vladimir (31-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (04-06-2008)
Old 04-06-2008, 11:04 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I greatly thank our Forum Admin for the system of quotes. Mine today was:

"The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with the joy of living are goodness, beauty, and truth. To make a goal of comfort or happiness has never appealed to me; a system of ethics built on this basis would be sufficient only for a herd of cattle."
- Albert Einstein -
1879-1955, German-born American Physicist

Competition between Trung and Theresa is good because it's helping this process.
It seems that both of them naively believe they are the chosen ones and look at each other as on an impostor... meanwhile doing exactly what Master wanted to achieve, but couldn't because of all expectations on him from his family members. Master manipulated them (and probably all of us) better than Machiaveli advised his "Prince".
IN A MASTERLY FASHION!!!

Master was planting the seeds where he only could to guarantee that some grow. Early or later the harvest will come. If our heads push us to think that we are special ones saving the world, it's Ok. Master was like a conductor teaching at a number of levels simultaneously - violins got their own message, whilst cellos & all - what they were ready to do. It'll take time for the orchestra to fine-tune again, but the fact that majority of UE students see Master's presence (Sat Guru), will certainly level everything.

To me, who's the President (managing director) or instructor (Master) teaching one level or the other doesn't really matter. Life will sort things out - as long as they try to be in tune with what Master taught, Sat Guru will bring them back on the path, acceptable to all UE students. One doesn't have to be a President or an instructor to influence how things go - all UE students are stakeholders of the teaching of Master Dang, just like all of the Mankind, for the benefit of whom Master always worked. So basically, HUE school is like a company with Universal shareholder membership - the Presidents and the instructors being the management we all can hire or fire, depending on the vote of our hearts.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 04-06-2008 lúc 11:12 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), georgy (04-06-2008), lotus (04-06-2008), thien thu 2 (05-06-2008), vladimir (04-06-2008), Светлана (07-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (04-06-2008)
Guru...
Old 05-06-2008, 3:51 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Guru...
...is the act of unconditional faith of the spiritual aspirant when finding hers|his spiritual guide.
Master is the Anglo-Saxon transliteration of that meaning but the roots of the word lie in different mental climate, tradition and culture.
In UE School, this word exclusively is connected to Master Dang and his teachings.
I used this word before the name of Lady Theresa expressing my personal beliefs without any intention to hurt the feelings of other students who fanatically understand this word as reserved only for Master Dang.
However, for the sake of peace, I will use no more this title except for Him.

OM AH GURU SHAKTI SIDDHI HUM

Love & Light

Vladimir

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vladimir, 05-06-2008 lúc 5:24 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (05-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (06-06-2008), georgy (05-06-2008), lotus (13-06-2008), thien thu 2 (05-06-2008)
Old 05-06-2008, 9:20 am  
thien thu 2

Dear all,

The term SAT Guru is ...dimly understood to my spiritual terminology! Poor Thien thu ! My simple thought on SAT Guru is that when a disciple is ready ...spiritually an ...invisible Master will appear to help him/her to evolute spiritually in higher dimension thru suitable level of spirituality according to the Law of Karma !?

Master Dang was our Master in this current physical life and when passing away Master Dang may or may not become our SAT Guru, even though we have been always ...loving and trying to merge with Him to keep on practicing the UE Fa. Vladimir should give me the correct meaning of SAT Guru,if I am mistaken.

What will happen to the UE school under present power struggle? We trust in GOD and his evolution plan for the whole universe, don't we?
But, to be frank, I also share Fatkullin's feelings ! And dear comrade Vladimir , we only worry about the war in our heart and Not the war, if any , on this forum, don't we?

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (07-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (05-06-2008), lotus (05-06-2008), vladimir (06-06-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
"Theresa and Trung are not in the line with my beloved Master" kassie Query, Suggestion and Feedback 21 28-05-2008 11:12 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn