Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Healing

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Time to start talking about healing
Old 10-09-2008, 4:46 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Time to start talking about healing
To begin this subject, I'd like to post a link to yesterday's National Public Radio (U.S.) talk-show "On point" with Tom Ashbrook, dedicated to "Debating alternative medicine. We'll look at the evidence on popular treatments, from acupuncture to herbal remedies, and whether they're effective."
http://podcastdownload.npr.org/anon....R_94441412.mp3

Enjoy.
regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 10-09-2008 lúc 4:50 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (10-09-2008), georgy (10-09-2008), healingnow4u (02-10-2008), lotus (11-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (11-09-2008)
Old 11-09-2008, 8:35 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Whatever brough us to UE, we chose to try it, stayed, learned and made at least some efforts to practice it. Strictly speaking, we all felt it was worth the effort. It's scientific, i.e. anybody who learns and practices gets results. They might not be exactly the same in practical terms, but each of us benefited from UE - healthwise, calmness, increased quality of life, whoever we can describe it.

Whilst continuing with other important subjects, I would invite you, my friends and colleagues, to ponder on the nature of 'healing' we undergo by practicing HUE we all learned thanks to Master Dang and those who helped him in the process.

Don't feel scared to share your views, observations and opinions, dear "millions of Masters" We are all right and all wrong - together and separately. Since you come and read posts at the forum, I deduce you value exchange of information/experience. Well, let's make it hands on - learning by doing (participating) is always better than just reading.

With regards, always yours,
farhad

P.S. If some of you don't know how to get an account so as to make posts, you can find out about it here.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 11-09-2008 lúc 8:37 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (11-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (11-09-2008)
Cancer
Old 30-09-2008, 11:16 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Cancer
Dear friends,

Below are my translation of

1) the question made by UE student from Minsk (Belarus) on the Russian-speaking forum
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi максим View Post
I was asked for help by a person with stomack cancer. Currently I have Level 5.2. Could you please share your experience if L5.2 techniques are enough to work on the issue or if it's worth sending him to a higher level student? Thank you.

2) my reply
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Technique is something that helps for concentration, or relaxation. It just helps to open the tap.
"Do your best, and let Higher Beings take care of the rest"
If anyone of you feels s/he could share own experience, please do so right here. I'll be happy to translate it into Russian.

regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (01-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
Old 01-10-2008, 12:58 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

L 5.2 is very high level and the capacities are great. At this level you have the advantage to transfer energy from a distance, which is very useful in serious conditions.

I helped in breast-cancer case. I was level 4. The lady came to me every day. As I remember I transferred energy for more than 6 months. The results, besides conventional medicine were great. She completely avoided surgery. She died a year later, falling down on the street.

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (01-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (01-10-2008), lotus (01-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
Old 01-10-2008, 10:07 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Link to translation into Russian
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...96&postcount=3

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
HealthC: Pakistan Vaccination Programme 28 Sep 08
Old 01-10-2008, 11:08 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default HealthC: Pakistan Vaccination Programme 28 Sep 08
Thousands of people have reported near-death experiences after they almost died. A new global study is determined to get the bottom of this.

We’re getting down to the fundamentals of life - human waste - the link between latrines and health. Life with epilepsy when there’s not enough to eat.

And Pakistan’s new vaccination programme.

Download from
http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/...0928-2359a.mp3

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
abhinandha (01-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
Old 01-10-2008, 12:33 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,
I started a separate discussion thread for cancer-related issues at http://www.ue-global.com/showthread.php?t=621

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Harmonic Convergence vladimir NON-UE FORUM 13 10-02-2009 5:53 pm
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am
Blue Sun vladimir Everyday life application 4 16-01-2008 10:30 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn