es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Did natural one-pointedness switch on?
Old 13-08-2009, 12:01 am  
Darza

Default Did natural one-pointedness switch on?
To the meditators amongst us,

Something happened with my consciousness, the ability to focus. I can now without any effort hold any thought or sound or whatever. I just made up a mantra in dutch: "zijn, weten, ervaren" which means "to be, to know, to experience". I was looking for a phrase to try the new focus on and this came up. I let the 3 words spin in my mind and i observed the sequence. The 3 words just kept on repeating like it was an automated process until i said stop. It is difficult to explain but this is scary shit. What am i to do now? Focus on my inner-sounds and go where?

TFD is the UE student in whose house i live, a student from Trijntje Smink. TFD practices meditation way longer then me.

Yesterday was TFD's birthday. He spend some time in the garden watching the meteor shower. He just told me while focusing in on 1 light all others fell away from his vision. he only saw that one light. It reminded him of what i shared with him a few DAYS earlier, about what happened within my consciousness, natural one pointedness.

I wondered if other observers had similar experience within their consciousness?

Let it be billions.

Both me and TFD are 13++ students. On that level Master Dang told me i no longer needed him, i was sovereiign. From the level 13++ i had my own link to where he got his teachings. What happened to our ability to focus i consider proof he was correct as always. The energy is changing everywhere for everyone. We learn abilities outside of the UE-classes.

Another item i want to share with you. I study the secret government as mentioned by Master Dang. Their books, their spokes persons, their plans. From what i see with chaos and suffering, actuality is far less then in the plans. I remind you that that is a major objective of the UE-school, to lessen the effects. I cannot see in the future, but to me it seems so. I see proof the UE-school is having impact on reality GLOBALLY. Some stuff has to happen. Within those limitations, me as an UE-student has a potential and the accompanying responsibility to play a role in the coming about of the Long Hoa festival. Do i dare to do it? Conciously experience these awesome times? Do you?

Have fun!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Darza vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-08-2009), translator (13-08-2009)
Old 13-08-2009, 1:41 am  
translator

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Arefy View Post
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Darza View Post
Another item i want to share with you. I study the secret government as mentioned by Master Dang.
well, same with me.
and long since.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 13-08-2009 lúc 1:42 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-08-2009)
Old 13-08-2009, 3:33 am  
istvan

Well .. everybody knows that history is written in advance since the 17th century. But, what good that this do for us? What can we really change, by knowing? We are still sclaves of our own confort.
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-08-2009), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-08-2009), translator (13-08-2009)
Old 21-08-2009, 12:20 pm  
translator

Moscow, Russian Federation
18 August 2009

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
we also know that since the end of XXth century the history is being re-written again. And it's not doing any good for certain.

At first - a friendly family together, then - get out of our playground with all your toys.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn